Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 90574 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #432 on: February 11, 2021, 10:45:04 PM »
Advertisement
Are you sure I don't know who threatened Frazier, Tex?

You sure didn't when you wrote this.

Oswald shot Tippit and probably shot Kennedy.

Frazier wasn't paying attention to the bag. In the genpop view, he was the guy who drove the killer to the scene. Frazier didn't want to be known as the killer's chauffeur for the rest of his life.

The other Frazier threatened him physically, while the notorious vulture Henry Wade hovered overhead: Why help the cops throw you to the wolves, mulled Lillie Mae..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #432 on: February 11, 2021, 10:45:04 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #433 on: February 11, 2021, 11:24:53 PM »
You sure didn't when you wrote this.

Are you sure I didn't know that before that day? Are you sure I didn't log off, shut down, felt something wasn't quite right about what I said, figured it out but decided it wasn't worth booting up again after very little sleep the night before?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 11:25:58 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #434 on: February 11, 2021, 11:27:06 PM »
I'm always happy. And as long as I can still recognize myself in the mirror every morning, that's enough.

Argumentative and not answering the question. It's a good thing this isn't a court of law, Chapman, or you would be held in contempt.

And about the mirror; you buy a new one every day or do you keep them in storage?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #434 on: February 11, 2021, 11:27:06 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #435 on: February 11, 2021, 11:31:01 PM »
Are you sure I didn't know that before that day? Are you sure I didn't log off, shut down, felt something wasn't quite right about what I said, figured it out but decided it wasn't worth booting up again after very little sleep the night before?

Nah, with the rate by which you keep changing and editing your posts, I'd say such a scenario is highly unlikely. A far more credible explanation is that you really did believe that "the other Frazier" had threatened Buell Frazier.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #436 on: February 11, 2021, 11:52:23 PM »
Nah, with the rate by which you keep changing and editing your posts, I'd say such a scenario is highly unlikely. A far more credible explanation is that you really did believe that "the other Frazier" had threatened Buell Frazier.

Well, that's what happened. And I edit on the fly. Not my bad that you get so excited when I show up here, Mr Always Logged In.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #436 on: February 11, 2021, 11:52:23 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #437 on: February 12, 2021, 12:23:05 AM »
In Chapman-fantasy-land, all he has to do is declare somebody a killer (or a prick) and like magic it just becomes true.

I have the polls on my side

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POLL: 68% OF AMERICANS BELIEVE LEE HARVEY OSWALD ACTED LIKE AN ASSHOLE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON—More than 50 years after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, a Gallup poll published Thursday revealed that 68 percent of Americans now believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted like a total asshole.

“Remarkably, our polling data reveal that more than two-thirds of U.S. citizens are now convinced that Oswald acted like a complete prick in planning and carrying out the brutal shooting of JFK,” said Gallup CEO Jim Clifton, adding that of those surveyed, nearly half of respondents were sure or very sure that Oswald acted like a “huge f*cking jerk” in Dallas, attributing the shift in public perception to mounting evidence showing that camping out at the Texas Book Depository with the express intention of murdering the 35th U.S. president was “a total dick move.”

“Additionally, 11 percent said they initially gave Oswald the benefit of the doubt, but now believe with absolute certainty that this guy was just a jackass, pure and simple. Interestingly, 7 percent now say there might have even been a second asshole involved in the shooting.”

The survey also revealed that 18 percent of Americans were confident Oswald had acted “pretty damn cool.”*

*That would be you lot

Cite> The Onion
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 12:24:38 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #438 on: February 12, 2021, 12:28:14 AM »
I have the polls on my side

POLL: 68% OF AMERICANS BELIEVE LEE HARVEY OSWALD ACTED LIKE AN ASSHOLE

WASHINGTON—More than 50 years after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, a Gallup poll published Thursday revealed that 68 percent of Americans now believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted like a total asshole.

“Remarkably, our polling data reveal that more than two-thirds of U.S. citizens are now convinced that Oswald acted like a complete prick in planning and carrying out the brutal shooting of JFK,” said Gallup CEO Jim Clifton, adding that of those surveyed, nearly half of respondents were sure or very sure that Oswald acted like a “huge f*cking jerk” in Dallas, attributing the shift in public perception to mounting evidence showing that camping out at the Texas Book Depository with the express intention of murdering the 35th U.S. president was “a total dick move.”

“Additionally, 11 percent said they initially gave Oswald the benefit of the doubt, but now believe with absolute certainty that this guy was just a jackass, pure and simple. Interestingly, 7 percent now say there might have even been a second asshole involved in the shooting.”

The survey also revealed that 18 percent of Americans were confident Oswald had acted “pretty damn cool.”*

*That would be you lot

Cite> The Onion

Amazing!!   With all of the money and effort the government has spent on duping the pissants one might expect that 95% of the suckers would  "BELIEVE LEE HARVEY OSWALD ACTED LIKE AN ASSHOLE"   But 32% of those polled don't believe the lies.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #438 on: February 12, 2021, 12:28:14 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #439 on: February 12, 2021, 12:40:42 AM »
I don't need a Chapman-to-English dictionary, but thank you for your always useful input, Chapman-lover.

There you go again, robbing other people's one-liners
Not one spark of wit between the whole sad, grumpy lot of you.