Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BoxGate  (Read 7754 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: BoxGate
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2020, 08:56:19 PM »
Advertisement
Chapman is just a troll. Reminds me of Sidney Powell since he just throws lots of nonsense around and hopes a little of it sticks. It doesn't and Chapman's arrogant mockery is an insult to all truth seekers. Why would he want to accumulate more bad karma? How about one post that makes some sense?

A post that makes sense from Chappie??.....   I doubt that is possible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2020, 08:56:19 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2020, 02:55:16 AM »
A post that makes sense from Chappie??.....   I doubt that is possible.

Says the guy with a bucketful of fabrications.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 08:55:56 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2020, 05:25:49 AM »
Confirmation Bias
https://www.hoganlovells.com/en/publications/confirmation-bias-and-the-law

There are many examples in history where confirmation bias has caused the public to adopt a hypothesis that simply does not bear objective scrutiny. One example is the assassination of President John F Kennedy in December 1963 and the longstanding controversy over whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in shooting him. The famous film director Oliver Stone produced a masterly display of cinematic confirmation bias in his biopic JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2020, 05:25:49 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2020, 07:26:04 AM »
Confirmation Bias
https://www.hoganlovells.com/en/publications/confirmation-bias-and-the-law

Thank you, Mr. cut-and-paste, but what does this have to do with me giving a thumbs-up to one of Martin’s opinions of you?

There are many examples in history where confirmation bias has caused the public to adopt a hypothesis that simply does not bear objective scrutiny.

I agree. You and the others who have swallowed the WC narrative have fallen prey to this.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2020, 08:32:53 AM »
Thank you, Mr. cut-and-paste, but what does this have to do with me giving a thumbs-up to one of Martin’s opinions of you?

I agree. You and the others who have swallowed the WC narrative have fallen prey to this.

You and the others of your species who have swallowed/followed the Cult of Oswald have fallen/kneeled to this.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 08:57:23 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2020, 08:32:53 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2020, 10:18:38 AM »
You and the others of your species who have swallowed/followed the Cult of Oswald have fallen/kneeled to this.

There is just one little problem with this BS. There is no such thing as a "Cult of Oswald". It's an invention of weak minded little men who are detached from reality and desperately need a fictional opponent to rage against to cover up their own inability to present a persuasive case. For a simpleton it's far easier to attack the messenger than deal with the message. If there is a cult, it is the bad of idiots that never questions and blindly follow, accept and defend whatever the Warren Commission's narrative says.

This is probably way too complicated for you to comprehend, but neither John or I have ever advocated that Oswald is innocent or that he didn't kill Kennedy and/or Tippit. All we have done and are still doing is scrutinizing the official narrative which is coming up short at every level in providing conclusive, or even persuasive, evidence of Oswald's guilt. Questioning the official narrative is not the same as proclaiming somebody innocent. Only a narrowminded cult member would argue that it does.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 12:33:26 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2020, 03:48:25 PM »
There is just one little problem with this BS. There is no such thing as a "Cult of Oswald". It's an invention of weak minded little men who are detached from reality and desperately need a fictional opponent to rage against to cover up their own inability to present a persuasive case. For a simpleton it's far easier to attack the messenger than deal with the message. If there is a cult, it is the bad of idiots that never questions and blindly follow, accept and defend whatever the Warren Commission's narrative says.

This is probably way too complicated for you to comprehend, but neither John or I have ever advocated that Oswald is innocent or that he didn't kill Kennedy and/or Tippit. All we have done and are still doing is scrutinizing the official narrative which is coming up short at every level in providing conclusive, or even persuasive, evidence of Oswald's guilt. Questioning the official narrative is not the same as proclaiming somebody innocent. Only a narrowminded cult member would argue that it does.

If that ain't fence-sitting, I don't what is. And no rage needed: Oswald killed Tippit and probably shot Kennedy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2020, 03:48:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2020, 03:51:57 PM »
If that ain't fence-sitting, I don't what is. And no rage needed: Oswald killed Tippit and probably shot Kennedy.

If that ain't fence-sitting, I don't what is.

So what? What's the problem with that?

Are you of the opinion that you should start an investigation with a pre-determined conclusion?

Oh wait, you're in the WC cult. Of course you believe that.... Forget I asked.