Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll: Should State Legislatures appoint Trump electors to the Electoral College?  (Read 2390 times)

Online Joe Elliott

Advertisement
Poll: Should State Legislatures appoint Trump electors to the Electoral College?

I know, this could be called off topic. But it is too important a question.

I can’t force it, but I think all voters on this poll should make a post that justify their vote.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Joe Elliott

I vote No.

Offline Jerry Freeman

I think all voters on this poll should make a post that justify their vote.
I vote No.
I guess that just about justifies your own vote.
Will you still be hating Trump 20 years from now?  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

Remember the old days when George W. Bush was the worst President in modern history?

(Not voting because these polls don't mean anything, not unlike the "Democratic sweep" polls last October)

Online Richard Smith

Didn't Trump win half the states?  Not sure what is being suggested.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Joe is Biden his time until Trump is removed from his White House Bunker in January

Hey Trump, lets see you impersonate paraplegics now, you creep

Next time we see the Trump clan, they'll all be all decked out in orange-go-jail costumes
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 08:25:07 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

If anyone watched the Trump legal team's press conference on Thursday, you know there is strong evidence of substantial voter fraud. "Voter fraud" is not just phony votes but also illegally changing voting procedures and deadlines, which was done in Michigan, Nevada, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia, among other states.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

If anyone watched the Trump legal team's press conference on Thursday, you know there is strong evidence of substantial voter fraud. "Voter fraud" is not just phony votes but also illegally changing voting procedures and deadlines, which was done in Michigan, Nevada, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia, among other states.

I agree.  It was the changing of the election laws under the false premise that it was too dangerous to vote in person that decided the election.  The dems used the virus as a pretext to implement mail in voting.  They did so with no proper or universal safeguards.  That resulted in all manner of potential misconduct.  It was a fiasco with Old Joe getting some thing like 90% of such votes in some areas.  A ridiculous skewed result.  Old Joe was maybe the worst presidential candidate in history.  He had no support from anyone.  He didn't even campaign.  The only reason expressed to vote for him was dislike of Trump.  And yet we are to believe that he received the most votes in the history of Presidential elections?  More than wildly popular figures like Reagan, JFK, Bill Clinton or Obama?