Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 88208 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2020, 09:39:59 AM »
Advertisement
There you go again. You sound like Trump, denying reality.

A typical irrelevant reply from somebody who lacks the ability to argue his own case and makes do with pathetic one liners

Jumping to conclusions based on assumptions is your "reality", not mine.

Your world;

One witness said Oswald left the rooming house wearing a dark colored jacket, so the white jacket found under a parked car must be that jacket.... and oh btw it's actually grey...

Oswald carried a revolver when he was arrested. He admits it to Fritz and says he bought it in Forth Worth, so the revolver that shows up at the police station two hours after his arrest must be that revolver..... and oh btw it's actually bought by a mail order.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 02:53:06 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2020, 09:39:59 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2020, 03:16:08 PM »
Oswald carried a revolver when he was arrested. He admits it to Fritz and says he bought it in Forth Worth, so the revolver that shows up at the police station two hours after his arrest must be that revolver..... and oh btw it's actually bought by a mail order.

No paper work ever produced that he bought it in Fort Worth i'm guessing?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2020, 03:37:48 PM »

The naysayers claim that there is no evidence that LHO lied. They also believe him when he said that he didn’t shoot anybody. Go figure...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2020, 03:37:48 PM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2020, 03:40:00 PM »
The naysayers claim that there is no evidence that LHO lied. They also believe him when he said that he didn’t shoot anybody. Go figure...

It would have been interesting if such paperwork was produced.

I wonder why Oswald ordered the rifle and the pistol from two different mail order houses - one in Chicago and one in L.A.

Wouldn't that double his chances of getting caught with the fake Hidell name?

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2020, 03:52:08 PM »

"By checking certain importers and dealers after the assassination of President Kennedy and slaying of Officer Tippit, agents of the FBI determined that George Rose & Co. of Los Angeles was a major distributor

Page 173

This page reproduces COMMISSION EXHIBIT No. 790, MICHAELIS EXHIBIT No. 2, MICHAELIS EXHIBIT No. 4, MICHAELIS EXHIBIT No. 5: Revolver Purchase and Shipping Documents.

Page 174

of this type of revolver.583 Records of Seaport Traders, Inc., a mail-order division of George Rose & Co., disclosed that on January 3, 1963, the company received from Empire Wholesale Sporting Goods, Ltd., Montreal, a shipment of 99 guns in one case. Among these guns was a .38 Special caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, serial No. V510210, the only revolver made by Smith & Wesson with this serial number.584 When first manufactured, it had a 5-inch barrel. George Rose & Co. had the barrel shortened by a gunsmith to 2 1/4 inches.585

Sometime after January 27, 1963, Seaport Traders, Inc., received through the mail a mail-order coupon for one ".38 St. W. 2" Bbl.," cost $29.95. Ten dollars in cash was enclosed. The order was signed in ink by "A. J. Hidell, aged 28." 588 (See Commission Exhibit No. 790, p. 173.) The date of the order was January 27 (no year shown), and the return address was Post Office Box 2915, Dallas, Tex. Also on the order form was an order, written in ink, for one box of ammunition and one holster, but a line was drawn through these items. The mail-order form had a line for the name of a witness to attest that the person ordering the gun was a U.S. citizen and had not been convicted of a felony. The name written in this space was D. F. Drittal.587

Heinz W. Michaelis, office manager of both George Rose & Co., Inc., and Seaport Traders, Inc., identified records of Seaport Traders, Inc., which showed that a ".38 S and W Special two-inch Commando, serial number V510210" was shipped on March 20, 1963, to A. J. Hidell, Post Office Box 2915, Dallas, Tex. The invoice was prepared on March 13, 1963; the revolver was actually shipped on March 20 by Railway Express. The balance due on the purchase was $19.95. Michaelis furnished the shipping copy of the invoice, and the Railway Express Agency shipping documents, showing that $19.95, plus $1.27 shipping charge, had been collected from the consignee, Hidell.588 (See Michaelis Exhibits Nos. 2, 4, 5, p. 173.)"
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-4.html#revolver2

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2020, 03:52:08 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2020, 03:55:36 PM »

Oswald wouldn't say where in Fort Worth he bought it. Robert Oswald said his brother had other pistols which he, Robert, bought off him so he wouldn't do anything with them.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_4205681?guccounter=1
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 03:58:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2020, 04:00:29 PM »
Oswald wouldn't say where in Fort Worth he bought it. Robert Oswald said his brother had other pistols which he, Robert, bought off him so he wouldn't do anything with them.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_4205681?guccounter=1

I haven’t seen that before, Bill. Where does Robert say that, if you know?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2020, 04:00:29 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #175 on: November 28, 2020, 04:05:18 PM »
I haven’t seen that before, Bill. Where does Robert say that, if you know?

In the link I provided.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 04:06:37 PM by Bill Chapman »