Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Unseeing the Headshot  (Read 12732 times)

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: Unseeing the Headshot
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2020, 08:31:49 PM »
Advertisement
One other interesting point to make which I have seen and should be worth noting.  There is a white spot on Conally's suit jacket on Z337 under armpit and in other frames which one could say is the lining of his coat (or shirt) which may show the pierce mark of the bullet that hit him.  It is on several frames and seems to move with his body.  Again another observation!

Maybe someone like John Mytton could animate and hi-light that spot. Again, not sure if that is a film defect but I don't think so in my opinion!  Z336 is where you start to see that as it emerges from a shadow. You might almost concluded that it "ruffled" the jacket on Z336 as it coincides close with when the President was shot (Z330) with glass shard spray being reflected in light and picked up by camera on back of black backed SS agent!   My opinion.

If you look at the clip in the opening post you will see what looks like blood that has streamed from JBC's armpit area down the back of his jacket, the white spot appears to be sunlight reflecting off the blood.
Forget all about alterations to the Z-film, you're wasting your time. Each frame contains, marks, scratches, blurs, etc. There's no point trying to read anything into them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2020, 08:31:49 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2020, 12:46:42 AM »
You must look at the 2 frames that John Mytton put together.  A frame is a picture and if the picture shows the hand where the head was (Z341), you have an issue!   

If the head was there, the glove isn't. You can't have it both ways.  The glove in a picture is visible and the head you thought should be there isn't.  One frame out of place.   Where did the head go when you can see the glove tip in Z340 behind head?

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2020, 01:18:00 AM »
Notice the blurring in z341.
Jackie's white-gloved hand is coming up behind JFK's head but is blurred.
What's the issue?
Look at how Hill's face changes between the two frames.
Is this blurring or proof of alteration?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:21:28 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2020, 01:18:00 AM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2020, 01:23:51 AM »
Forget Jackie, it's the Superhero Secret Service guy who moves faster than the speed of light.
For the record, I am an "alterationist", but only in the sense that "altering" means the excision of frames. Why the need for the creation of new, fake frames?
Impossible then.
Just keep it simple.

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2020, 01:46:32 AM »
Forget Jackie, it's the Superhero Secret Service guy who moves faster than the speed of light.
For the record, I am an "alterationist", but only in the sense that "altering" means the excision of frames. Why the need for the creation of new, fake frames?
Impossible then.
Just keep it simple.

I can respect that in terms of altering the film. Taking frames out to achieve an effect is infinitely easier than the wholesale manipulation of tiny celluloid frames some suggest (in my mind at least).
I always thought that the sequence involving the headshot was so low in the frame, right at the bottom of it, that all they had to do was shorten every frame of the film so that the headshot sequence ducked out of view in the film. This seems a lot more 'do-able' and would've saved a lot of the uproar and the outright disbelief of the official version caused by the Z-film as it stands.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:47:21 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2020, 01:46:32 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2020, 05:35:42 PM »
Notice the blurring in z341.
Jackie's white-gloved hand is coming up behind JFK's head but is blurred.
What's the issue?
Look at how Hill's face changes between the two frames.
Is this blurring or proof of alteration?

Don't get Hill involved.  Just look at the glove, blurred or not, it covers what you thought was a head.  Not difficult in my view to see and again thank you John Mytton for helping make my point.  1 frame difference (1/18 of a second).  The hand just can't pierce a head and show up and the black hair disappear but remain on each side of glove!  That is alteration showing up.   If that is an alteration, you have to question why and have motive.   I repeat, if your hellbent on showing a shot from behind or the LHO/LNER theory proved), then alteration is a legitimate motive.   Failure to believe this proves that there was a grassy knoll/frontal shot, people moved up the hill, witnesses said car stopped, hole in windshield - all making it a massive coverup and a coup d'etat really did take place. 

Time (Life) that bought the film did not try to make money off it,  they were hiding it from the people so they couldn't make their own judgments and kept it from the public for years!  A few select photos were used by WC - not the whole film!

Again, the "massive" headshot at Z313, obscures Jacqueline in the film who is in front of his body and her face is not totally covered with explosive material is not possible.  The plume went up 10 feet from that shot - she doesn't notice for 3/4 of a second.  The sound alone of skull breaking when you are 2 feet away would cause immediate reaction.   Steady Ike Altgens doesn't even flinch.  "Malcom Summers" rolling into the grass behind him with momentum and doing a rollover.  He was not just standing there - he was somewhere's else!

Again, no one ever asks Jacqueline what happened and again, please explain where head is hiding.  Don't play 6 frames, just examine those 2 and tell me where... JFK's shoulder/suit position hasn't changed much in 1/18 of a second and you can't justify logically what you are seeing!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 05:41:23 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2020, 06:07:36 PM »
Ok, I'll try one last time.
As Jackie's white-gloved hand emerges from behind JFK's head the white of her glove is blurred down and to the right, covering part of JFK's head.
How can we know the film is being blurred downwards?
Look at the door handles on the limo. In z340 there is one door handle.
In z341 there are two door handles, one under the other. The double image is caused by a blur of the frame.
The whiteness of Jackie's glove causes this effect to be more pronounced.
Notice the handkerchief in Clint Hills top pocket in z340.
In z341 there are clearly two handkerchiefs, one being lower and to the right of the other. Notice that, although the image of Hill's body that has moved forward is faded , the handkerchief is really clear due to its whiteness.
Jackie's white glove is being blurred down and to the right covering a part of JFK's head.
Nothing has been altered (what would be the point of altering this?), it's an illusion caused by blurring.
(Either that or Jackie is stabbing JFK through the head with a breadknife)
I can't explain it any better than that.

If you don't accept this explanation please explain why the film has been altered the way you think it has.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2020, 06:07:36 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2020, 09:52:03 PM »
Point taken.  It appears blurring and ghosting and the fact that it is white (shutter speed slow?) that cause major issues here.  Altgens camera suffers as well.

My major premise for alteration is that it was necessary to make sure there was only one shooter and he was in the sniper's nest.   At Z341, The shooting definitely was all over to your point - it doesn't matter.    I have always argued that Z330 was the shot, "Malcom Summers" was the shooter and rolled into the grass after doing his part.   The light aberration in front compartment in Z330 was due to a shot and glass fragments showing up in the light.  It took her about half a second to react to that and plan to escape.  If Z313 never showed up, her reactions to me show Z322 and Z330 as 2 shots in rapid succession and Jacqueline's reaction thereafter.

I have never understood Jacqueline Kennedy's lack of response from Z313 on.  Why she continues looking at his chest well after the cloud formed at Z313?   Why she isn't wearing the explosion on her face?   Why she being the most important witness to the event has never had to answer tough questions or any?  It was all left in the hands of the "experts" and her opinion or bird's eye view never counted.  She was a very smart lady and likely advised to shut up - she knew what was good for the children and her.   Nothing would ever get her husband back or change the consequences and she was now an extremely wealthy single lady.