Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: On The Trail Of Delusion  (Read 63826 times)

Offline Fred Litwin

Re: JFK Revisited
« Reply #888 on: January 25, 2022, 05:30:40 AM »
Advertisement
What on earth is dishonest on my post on Clay Shaw and JFK Revisited?

The so-called documentary makes a big deal out of Lee Harvey Oswald not having a trial, and then they
bring up Clay Shaw and say he was tried for conspiracy to kill JFK, without mentioning he WAS tried
and found not guilty.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/oliver-stone-with-jfk-revisited-crucifies-clay-shaw-once-again

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #888 on: January 25, 2022, 05:30:40 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #889 on: January 25, 2022, 12:44:36 PM »
What on earth is dishonest on my post on Clay Shaw and JFK Revisited?

The so-called documentary makes a big deal out of Lee Harvey Oswald not having a trial, and then they
bring up Clay Shaw and say he was tried for conspiracy to kill JFK, without mentioning he WAS tried
and found not guilty.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/oliver-stone-with-jfk-revisited-crucifies-clay-shaw-once-again

fred

So what? JFK Revisited is not a remake of the 1991 “JFK” film. The Shaw trial wasn’t relevant to the documentary.

It’s almost as if you were disappointed that Stone didn’t make another film about Garrison and Shaw.

Offline Gerry Down

Re: Two Important Posts DEbunk "JFK Revisited"
« Reply #890 on: January 25, 2022, 01:11:39 PM »
I'm pretty sure Fred is not into JFK research for book sales. And I doubt if traffic on his blog has led to more than a handful of book sales.

Contrast with the CT promotion of "JFK Revisited" as if it's a must-see factual documentary, rather than Riefenstahlesque brainwashing.

I agree. No one gets rich from jfk assassination books. I'd imagine On The Trail Of Delusion has brought in $10,000 for Litwin max. It's just not a profitable area.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Two Important Posts DEbunk "JFK Revisited"
« Reply #890 on: January 25, 2022, 01:11:39 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

On The Trail Of Delusion
« Reply #891 on: January 25, 2022, 02:21:20 PM »
Jim Garrison's Prosecution was "Demagogic"

A very good article from the New York Law Journal by a former prosecutor from New York. "Garrison's prosecution was demagogic because it reflected illegitimate personal considerations as opposed to valid law enforcement objectives. As the federal courts concluded, Garrison was motivated by actual "bad faith," ulterior motive," and 'the specific intent to deprive Shaw of his rights.'"

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/jim-garrison-s-prosecution-was-demagogic

Online Richard Smith

Re: Jim Garrison's Prosecution was "Demagogic"
« Reply #892 on: January 25, 2022, 05:12:12 PM »
It's ironic that Garrison used all the techniques that CTers suggest were used by the WC.  He coerced witnesses, knowingly used perjured testimony, and started with a desired premise then searched for the evidence to support it.  Garrison was a despicable individual who engaged in criminal conduct.  If he believed even half of his own nonsense instead of using it for publicity, he was also mentally unsound. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #892 on: January 25, 2022, 05:12:12 PM »

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #893 on: January 25, 2022, 05:29:08 PM »
I thought Fred was to be confined to one thread lol

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #894 on: January 25, 2022, 06:37:57 PM »
Mentally unsound and he engaged in criminal conduct and knowingly used perjured testimony . Any known facts to back up these statements ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #894 on: January 25, 2022, 06:37:57 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

Jim Garrison Claimed Marina Oswald was Controlled by the White Russian Community

In an interview in 1967, Jim Garrison made a number of ridiculous claims including accusing the White Russian community of Dallas of controlling Marina Oswald. He also said that "elements of the Dallas police are deeply involved in the assassination and provably involved in the assassination." Sylvia Meagher wrote a letter to Harold Weisberg with some choice comments about Garrison's interview.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/jim-garrison-claimed-marina-oswald-was-controlled-by-the-white-russian-community