Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who shot JFK and why?  (Read 3850 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Who shot JFK and why?
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 01:01:35 AM »
Advertisement
Yep

Mystery guest#2 in the lineup was Oswald
I authored the 'Mystery-Guest' thing some time ago

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 01:01:35 AM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2020, 03:32:27 AM »
Walt,
Mike, I think you're looking for an easy answer and an easily identifiable evil entity, like Marcello or Trafficante or Dracula ( Nearly everybody recognizes an established evil entity)   Lee Oswald has been painted as an evil entity in our history books, so why not accept that BS?

Because I know he didn’t do it, witnesses placed him in the lunchroom or the coke machine at the time of the shooting. Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante admitted to doing it, not the actual shooting, they had professionals to do that.

It's Very obvious that any established "evil entity " that you'd like to propose could not have controlled the autopsy or fed misinformation to the reporters.

I guess you are not reading the other threads that I am writing on. I have gone over this but will repeat.  The shot that hit JFK in the head was accidently fired by George Hickey, Secret Service agent. Because of this, the Secret Service controlled the autopsy. Once this was known by our government the cover-up began. Hoover was owned by the mafia so he fed information that favored the mafia, and in doing so it helped the WC make their point of a single shooter.

So perhaps you should look for a "wolf in Lamb's clothing....  I'd suggest you look at LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover.

I have looked at LBJ and Hoover. LBJ knew it was going to happen but I doubt he colluded; he was just in the know. Because Dallas was in Marcello’s territory, I’m sure LBJ and Marcello have rubbed elbows or his lieutenant Joseph Campisi who ran the Dallas mob .

Hoover like I said was owned by the mafia but he didn’t plan it. I am not saying he wasn’t consulted but he was not the mastermind.

The men behind the conspiracy thought of themselves as real patroits...   They thought that JFK was destroying their nation, just as the men behind Lincoln's murder thought that Lincoln was destroying their nation.....And they took action.  

Again, read some of the other threads I write in. The reason Marcello killed JFK was to stop his brother, RFK, from going after the mob and Hoffa. Marcello hated RFK for the hearings he was dragged into and the abuse he had to take from RFK during those hearings. He also hated RFK for being kidnapped by the feds and whisked off to Guatemala and eventually abandoned in the jungles of Equator.  He was so pissed that he decided to go after RFK but if he did, JFK would have used all sources he had to get whoever killed RFK. So Marcello went after JFK, that way RFK was powerless under LBJ and Hoover. You have probably heard the saying “don’t cut off the tail of the dog, cut off the head” and that’s what he did.

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2020, 03:37:04 AM »
Bill, Please provide a link to the "divine people" I am at a loss, thanks

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2020, 03:37:04 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2020, 07:20:25 AM »

The real divine miss M is actually Bette Midler

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2020, 11:32:57 PM »

If you were actually able to follow Chapman's incomprehensible babble, I would be worried about you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2020, 11:32:57 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2020, 09:09:32 PM »
The reason Marcello killed JFK was to stop his brother, RFK, from going after the mob and Hoffa. Marcello hated RFK for the hearings he was dragged into and the abuse he had to take from RFK during those hearings. He also hated RFK for being kidnapped by the feds and whisked off to Guatemala and eventually abandoned in the jungles of Equator.  He was so pissed that he decided to go after RFK but if he did, JFK would have used all sources he had to get whoever killed RFK. So Marcello went after JFK, that way RFK was powerless under LBJ and Hoover. You have probably heard the saying “don’t cut off the tail of the dog, cut off the head” and that’s what he did.

The mafia are not used to people standing up to them the way JFK and RFK did. It didn't matter that he was President. He was stepping on their turf and you dont step in the mafias turf even if you are President.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2020, 09:18:54 PM »
The mafia are not used to people standing up to them the way JFK and RFK did. It didn't matter that he was President. He was stepping on their turf and you dont step in the mafias turf even if you are President.

True.... Especially when the Mafia belives that they have you in their pocket.    JFK was unaware that his dad had made a deal with the mob to deliver the Chicago votes to get his son, JFK, elected.    When JFK chose his brother Bobby as his AG and Bobby started going after organized crime the Mob felt that they had been duped....   And they were out for revenge.   Hoover knew what was going on and he sanctioned they Mafia's scheme.   And of course LBJ also endorsed the hit, because RFK was one step away from putting LBJ in the "Big House".....LBJ had planned on going into the White House.....     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2020, 09:18:54 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2020, 11:35:37 PM »
Not to mention RFK kidnapping Marcello and ultimately leaving him out in the middle of nowhere in the jungles of Central America.