Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ted Callaway & The 1:15 Shooting  (Read 15222 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Ted Callaway & The 1:15 Shooting
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2020, 06:22:12 AM »
Advertisement
Mis-spelled complete. Don't you have spell check?

Say something important for once.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2020, 06:22:12 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2020, 06:28:16 AM »
Just as expected. Classic LN behavior. Billy only wants to deal with facts that favor his fairytale story.

But when they don't and things get too complicated for Billy, leaving him unable to muster a serious or credible response, he just throws out a silly one-liner comment, sticks his head in the sand and hopes nobody notices his inability to have a serious discussion about factual critical evidence.

It demonstrates perfectly that I was right when I said earlier that Bill Chapman never says anything of significance or relevance.

Billy, of course, does not understand, nor will he ever accept, that this childish response is akin to waiving the white flag of surrender.

Billy, of course, does not understand, nor will he ever accept, that this childish response is akin to waiving the white flag of surrender.

You're the one who surrenders eventually; cooking up one excuse or another. And not only with me.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2020, 06:38:09 AM »

You're the one who surrenders eventually; cooking up one excuse or another. And not only with me.

This is so funny. It's like trying to have a conversation with a 6 year old.

Little Billy "knows" that I am wrong, but he can not explain just how I am wrong, so he just throws a few temper tantrums,  stamps his feet and throws out one nasty (by his standards) one-liner after another.

My grandfather once asked me how can you tell an idiot that he is an idiot? The answer was: tell him he is sane and wait for him to argue with you and tell you you are wrong  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2020, 06:38:09 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2020, 08:50:08 PM »
Single witness = Earlene Roberts estimated in/out times. You're the one claiming an earlier Tippit snuff time. The Perry/Mack Oak Cliff proof-of-concept time trial has Oswald arriving in time for the 1:15 later confrontation.

No it didn't.  Yet another Chapman recollection failure.

Multiple witnesses = No claim from me that they all saw him shoot the officer. They ID'd him as being either at or near the scene. And any one of them not being able to ID him from a photo depends on the angle and distance they saw him from as opposed to the photo they viewed.

Unfair and biased lineups and photo showups are unreliable.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2020, 08:50:57 PM »
reprehensible_Johnny@deadOswald.com
---------------------------------------------

FYI
WC: 'Probably'
HSCA: 'Likely'

Oswald hit it out of the park. Crushed it.
Slam dunk. Drained it. Nailed the hat trick:
'Boom>Click-Click'
'Boom>Click-Click'
'Boom>Click-Click'

Reality Bill
Hunter of Trolls

More incomprehensible Chapman gobbledegook.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2020, 08:50:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2020, 08:54:12 PM »
The Perry/Mack Oak Cliff proof-of-concept time trial has Oswald arriving in time for the 1:15 later confrontation.

Yes it did. It was an obvious attempt to try to get Oswald there before 1.14 and they barely made it.

Unfortunately, that optimistic route did not have the shooter walking west on 10th street to the shooting location.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2020, 08:58:42 PM »
Just as expected. Classic LN behavior. Billy only wants to deal with facts that favor his fairytale story.

But when they don't and things get too complicated for Billy, leaving him unable to muster a serious or credible response, he just throws out a silly one-liner comment, sticks his head in the sand and hopes nobody notices his inability to have a serious discussion about factual critical evidence.

It demonstrates perfectly that I was right when I said earlier that Bill Chapman never says anything of significance or relevance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2020, 08:58:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2020, 09:00:15 PM »
You must really be frustrated.... Wouldn't you just love to show me up in front of everybody? Yeah, sure you would.... So, why don't you just do it. Tell us all what's wrong with the combined timeline of Markham, Bowley, Callaway and Davenport and show me where I went wrong.... Go on then... have at it. You can do it, can't you?

Chapman knows nothing about the actual case and evidence.  A village somewhere is missing him.