Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ted Callaway & The 1:15 Shooting  (Read 15221 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Ted Callaway & The 1:15 Shooting
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2020, 02:29:04 AM »
Advertisement
CTers resort to word salads when faced with the simple truth.

PS: #2

Oh poor boy...  is this really how pathetic you actually are?

Having trouble reading anything more than 2 lines? Or is anything that presents you with facts you can not dispute "word salad" to you?

But I get it... when a fairytale provides you with the comfort you desperately need, it's easy to simply dismiss the facts to keep your so-called "truth" alive?

In any event, you are behaving like a 6 year old, so get back to me once you grow up and are able to have a normal discussion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2020, 02:29:04 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2020, 02:39:19 AM »
Oh poor boy...  is this really how pathetic you actually are?

Having trouble reading anything more than 2 lines? Or is anything that presents you with facts you can not dispute "word salad" to you?

But I get it... when a fairytale provides you with the comfort you desperately need, it's easy to simply dismiss the facts to keep your so-called "truth" alive?

In any event, you are behaving like a 6 year old, so get back to me once you grow up and are able to have a normal discussion.

The Divine Ms M: 'Number two'
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 02:51:08 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2020, 03:20:18 AM »
The Divine Ms M: 'Number two'

Adolesence must really be a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'.....

Remember when you said this about me;

Use your self-described 'superior education', come down to earth for once, and search 'why do people ask a question they already know the answer to'.

and

My sample clearly proves what LNers have known all along: You're two-faced. And shallow. But hey, thanks so much for whatever hope you think you are capable of bestowing on others. I really appreciate it. No, really..

You must really be frustrated.... Wouldn't you just love to show me up in front of everybody? Yeah, sure you would.... So, why don't you just do it. Tell us all what's wrong with the combined timeline of Markham, Bowley, Callaway and Davenport and show me where I went wrong.... Go on then... have at it. You can do it, can't you?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 03:48:42 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2020, 03:20:18 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2020, 04:18:02 AM »
About every three or four months or so, Bill Brown creates another 'Oswald shot the cop' thread.
Was it Einstein who defined insanity as repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2020, 04:40:30 AM »
Adolesence must really be a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'.....

Remember when you said this about me;

and

You must really be frustrated.... Wouldn't you just love to show me up in front of everybody? Yeah, sure you would.... So, why don't you just do it. Tell us all what's wrong with the combined timeline of Markham, Bowley, Callaway and Davenport and show me where I went wrong.... Go on then... have at it. You can do it, can't you?

I have no need to show you contrarians up. I just watch them shoot themselves in the foot as did Oswald.

Btw, poor dumb cop, eh?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 04:51:51 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2020, 04:40:30 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2020, 04:47:02 AM »
About every three or four months or so, Bill Brown creates another 'Oswald shot the cop' thread.
Was it Einstein who defined insanity as repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

Here, let me add Martin's recent 'contrived' to your 'faked, planted or altered' to compete your mantra as you two lounge around on the far shores of the lunatic fringe.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2020, 05:14:31 AM »
I have no need to show you contrarians up. I just watch them shoot themselves in the foot as did Oswald.

Btw, poor dumb cop, eh?

And this guy calls me "shallow"... Go figure!

Here, let me add Martin's recent 'contrived' to your 'faked, planted or altered' to compete your mantra as you two lounge around on the far shores of the lunatic fringe.

Just amazing. The idiot can't defend his own position, closes his eyes, ears and mind and keeps on repeating to himself; "no matter what the facts are, I know I am right and the facts are wrong".

Just because a fanatical zealot lunatic calls somebody who does not agree with him a lunatic, doesn't make it true. It only shows just how defenseless and idiotic his own position is.

We've all been there at some point in our life. You know that what you are being told is true, but you just don't want to know, agree or accept it. That's Bill Chapman in a nutshell.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 05:36:54 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2020, 05:14:31 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2020, 05:27:33 AM »
Mis-spelled complete. Don't you have spell check?