Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK's Head Was Hit with Frangible Ammo, not FMJ Ammo  (Read 3979 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: JFK's Head Was Hit with Frangible Ammo, not FMJ Ammo
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2020, 02:42:21 PM »
Advertisement
Jerry Organ doesn't know enough about the case to school anyone on anything. He keeps posting goofy graphics even after the egregious errors in the graphics have been pointed out to him. He'll make a claim; the claim will be refuted; and then the next day he'll repeat the claim and will make no effort to even address the counter-arguments.

The dot on the agent's jacket was intended to show the location of the back wound based on the holes in the back of JFK's shirt and coat, a perfectly logical, credible thing to do, especially since the clothing holes put the back wound where it was put by the death certificate (marked "verified"), by the autopsy face sheet (also marked "verified"), by the Sibert and O'Neill report on the autopsy, by the FBI report on the autopsy, by Rankin's comment during the 1/27/64 WC executive session, by Clint Hill's description of the wound, by Roy Kellerman's description of the wound, and by Dr. John Ebersole's description of the wound.

The HSCA FPP moved the back wound down by about 1.5 inches and to the left by about 1 inch from where the WC placed the wound. The HSCA FPP's placement was closer to the truth. Yet, Canning, the HSCA's trajectory expert, could not even begin to get the SBT's trajectories to work without ditching the FPP's placement and going with the WC's placement.

And to bring the conversation back to the topic of the thread, allow me to add that no FMJ bullet in any ballistics test or in any known forensic case has burst into dozens of fragments, much less deposited two mid-section fragments on the outer table of the skull while ejecting the nose and tail from the skull. Not on this planet.

You need to start using reductive thinking, Mike. Look at the photos below - there is absolutely no evidence on the clothing that ANY holes were that high up on either the jacket or the shirt. And by saying "that high up" I mean for the stand in to have that sticker on the back of the neck. Where you got the above malarkey I have no idea.

Why do you think they were even in Dealey Plaza that day? Obviously to figure out among other things the trajectory of the shots based on various criteria: 1. Because of the fake sniper's nest "evidence" (e.g., boxes, shells and so on); 2. Because of the wounds based on the autopsy; 3. Because of the clothing evidence.

So they put the stickers on the stand in based on the autopsy photo of the upper back wound, which is correct. But I'll say it again - there is *no rear neck wound* where that upper sticker is. There's no wound showing in any of the autopsy photos where that sticker is, nor are there any holes in the clothing where the hole is. They had a mandate to prove only one shooter shot one shot and it went through both men. Therefore, they put that upper neck sticker there to see the trajectory of this single shot going through the back wound and coming out the other side of the neck.

And as we all know, that's impossible to have taken place because no shot comes from a downward angle and goes *upward* out of the neck and goes on to JBC. And further, we also all know that that back wound did not even terminate anywhere in the body.

So reductive thinking is the key here, Mike, and I'd be very careful about spreading baloney like your quote above. Also be careful about muddying the waters when someone is right about this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2020, 02:42:21 PM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2020, 03:08:57 PM »
You need to start using reductive thinking, Mike. Look at the photos below - there is absolutely no evidence on the clothing that ANY holes were that high up on either the jacket or the shirt. And by saying "that high up" I mean for the stand in to have that sticker on the back of the neck. Where you got the above malarkey I have no idea.

Why do you think they were even in Dealey Plaza that day? Obviously to figure out among other things the trajectory of the shots based on various criteria: 1. Because of the fake sniper's nest "evidence" (e.g., boxes, shells and so on); 2. Because of the wounds based on the autopsy; 3. Because of the clothing evidence.

So they put the stickers on the stand in based on the autopsy photo of the upper back wound, which is correct. But I'll say it again - there is *no rear neck wound* where that upper sticker is. There's no wound showing in any of the autopsy photos where that sticker is, nor are there any holes in the clothing where the hole is. They had a mandate to prove only one shooter shot one shot and it went through both men. Therefore, they put that upper neck sticker there to see the trajectory of this single shot going through the back wound and coming out the other side of the neck.

And as we all know, that's impossible to have taken place because no shot comes from a downward angle and goes *upward* out of the neck and goes on to JBC. And further, we also all know that that back wound did not even terminate anywhere in the body.

So reductive thinking is the key here, Mike, and I'd be very careful about spreading baloney like your quote above. Also be careful about muddying the waters when someone is right about this.

I think the dot on the agent's back in the photo is at right about T3. I think you have to account for the agent's posture--he's leaning forward by a fair amount. So I think the dot is placed pretty close to where it should be.

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2020, 02:29:40 AM »
I am not a ballistic expert, but I would say the difference is between a WCC/MC with the lead core exposed, moving through brain tissue, and a similar bullet moving through thin air.

As Larry Sturdivan explained in his book, “The JFK Myths”, but bullet broke into at least 3 fragments while moving through the brain, with smaller fragments being stripped off along the way. I am paraphrasing here with my own words to give the jest of what I recalled he was saying.

I am not a ballistics expert either but I do know that a FMJ bullet will go through both sides of a skull and not break up
Please see this experiment using pigs heads. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4013744/

And I don’t know anything about any fragments being deposited on the outside of the back of the head.

The two fragments were from the ricochet round that hit the pavement. They were embedded in the back of his head.

Moving through thin air, a WCC/MC is not going to leave a string of tiny fragments within Skull # 1870. But would do so within a skull filled with a brain.

Just the opposite, remember the gelatin experiments.  The FMJ bullet would go through the skull and passes through the brain like in the gelatin and goes through the other side of the skull. So it would not have an opportunity to leave any fragments on the interior of the skull.

Find me a professional ballistic expert who disagrees with any of this. The CTers have not found one, anywhere in the world, for over 56 years

Don’t need a ballistics expert. Common logic tells you just by what I told you about the FMJ round going through the head, and the pig head experiment.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 02:36:12 AM by Mike Carney »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2020, 02:29:40 AM »