Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Victoria Adams’ view from the fourth floor window  (Read 7219 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Victoria Adams’ view from the fourth floor window
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2020, 04:16:04 PM »
Advertisement
Charles,

I wonder where the mast arm is (from the sniper's perspective) in your Vicki Adams-based simulation?

--  MWT ;)

If I remember correctly it would be behind the limo at that point. But I will double check it first chance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2020, 04:16:04 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2020, 09:56:33 PM »
To me it appears that JFK was doing a repetitive almost rhythmic motion in which he was raising and lowering his right arm to wave and turning his head to acknowledge the crowd. And this appears to be interrupted for a little bit immediately following the end of Towner’s film/beginning of Zapruder film. In other words if one watches his actions during the Towner film and can discern the rhythm I just described, one would expect a continuation of that type of rhythm during the first part of the Zapruder film. But that doesn’t happen. It is a considerable amount of time before he starts another wave. And during that interval we can see some quizzical looking expressions on the occupants of the limo as they appear to be looking all around and wondering what that loud noise was. See photo by Croft for the expressions, and the motions in that portion of Zapruder film. By the time of the Garrison fiasco, Phil Willis had changed his claim about the first causing him to take his fifth photo to it causing him to take one of his photos. Willis’ fourth photo was taken (you guessed it) very shortly after z-133. And it is out of focus and motion blurred as one would expect if it had been inadvertently taken before Willis was completely ready and had everything set. JFK appears to be brushing his hair back in Willis 4. Who was it that said the first shot happened right after JFK did that?

"quizzical looking expressions" ... "photo by Croft for the expressions"

That has to be one of the most ridiculous claim in recent years.

Jim Towner slide

Robert Croft photo

There's nothing usual in the Croft photograph whatsoever. Compare to Towner.

Jackie has practically the same expression. The President seems in no distress. The Connallys are looking off to their sides as much in both pictures.

Things get unusual immediately after the Croft photo, when both Connallys effect rapid rightward head turns during the Z160s, along with Mrs. Kennedy a half-second-or-so later. All three said they turned their heads rightward in response to their hearing the first shot.

Exactly, and Jackie’s smile has been replaced with a look of concern.

LOL! This is the kind of faith-based myopics ncessitated by the Max Holland Theory.

On Main Street

Jackie not smiling; the corners of her mouth go down

Jackie often showed a closed-mouth smile. Whoever heard tell of anyone (excepting those at a Trump rally) keeping their mouth in an open grin for thirty minutes.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 01:03:32 AM by Jerry Organ »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2020, 11:57:32 PM »
"quizzical looking expressions" ... "photo by Croft for the expressions"

Jim Towner slide

Robert Croft photo

There's nothing usual in the Croft photograph whatsoever. Compare to Towner.

Jackie has practically the same expression. The President seems in no distress. The Connallys are looking off to their sides as much in both pictures.

Things get unusual immediately after the Croft photo, when both Connallys effect rapid rightward head turns during the Z160s, along with Mrs. Kennedy a half-second-or-so later. All three said they turned their heads rightward in response to their hearing the first shot.

I have made it before and you had a similar response. Your opinion is your opinion and mine is mine. Neither is going to change so let’s move on.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2020, 11:57:32 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2020, 12:19:54 AM »
That has to be one of the most ridiculous claims in recent years.

I have made it before and you had a similar response. Your opinion is your opinion and mine is mine. Neither is going to change so let’s move on.

Charles,

What Organ doesn't realize is that by the time the Croft photo was taken, Connally and JFK were already finished looking around in response to the first shot a little before Z133, and now JBC is probably asking his wife, "What the xxxx was that?"

--  MWT  ;)

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2020, 12:28:14 AM »
Charles,

What Organ doesn't realize is that by the time the Croft photo was taken, Connally and JFK were already finished looking around in response to the first shot a little before Z133, and now JBC is probably asking his wife, "What the xxxx was that?"

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2020, 12:28:14 AM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2020, 12:28:54 AM »
Victoria Adams spoke to detective James R. Leavelle of the DPD on 2/17/64. This is part of her statement: "When the President got in front of us I heard someone call him, and he turned. That is when I heard the first shot."

I reviewed the Tina Towner film and paid close attention to the actions of JFK. In the final few seconds of that film JFK does turn his head toward the TSBD and his right arm raises up and he waves just as the film ends. Just like Victoria Adams said.

Next I used Mark Tyler"s Motorcade 63 animation and paused it approximately where the end of Towner's film is indicated. Then I plotted the location of JFK in the backseat of the limo using the scale of Mark's animation. And placed a convertible with a male character in the backseat in that plotted location (relative to the southeast corner of the TSBD) in my 3-D computer model. Next I viewed the scene (using my 3-D model) as Victoria would have seen it from the fourth floor window. The results were just as Victoria said: right in front of her window and just before going behind the tree is the convertible with the male character. The front portion of the convertible is hidden from her view by the tree limbs but the rear seat and it's occupant are still visible.

Tina Towner has said that she stopped filming just before the first shot. Dale Myers calculated that Towner's film ends just before Zapruder began filming that portion of his film. And in the first portion of Zapruder's film JFK is seen lowering his right arm just after the wave that was begun at the end of Towner's film.

I asked for and received permission from Mark Tyler to post a couple of screenshots that will let you see some of the items I used in the proceedures I have just described.

The Towner film start position:

The Towner film end position:

The view (from the 3-D model 4th floor window) that Victoria Adams was watching the motorcade from:

The free 3-D program that I use has its limitations and mine as its user. But I have used the sniper's nest model to demonstrate several things and it has proven to be accurate. I still need to fine tune things like the dimensions of the tree, but this is close enough to show that Victoria Adams was accurate in her description of what she saw. In the book "The Girl on the Stairs" by Barry Ernest Victoria clarifies her earlier statements and specifically says that she heard the first shot while JFK was hidden from her view by the tree.

Anyway, this appears to me to be further evidence that the first shot happened in the vicinity of Z-133. I believe it probably happened just before Z-133.

If any others with 3-D computer models cares to take the time to verify this work I would greatly appreciate it.
Charles,
Here are views from Dorman (assumed to be similar to that for Vicky Adams), along with a view from the SN at ~Z133. I just put in the camera locations and ran the 3D model without tweaking the tree size or location. If these are helpful, just ask for alternate views you would like to see. I have no means to model trees in the software, so the transparent lollipops will have to suffice. Keep up the great work on your 3D efforts!

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2020, 12:33:17 AM »

Charles,

Nice catch regarding the change in Jackie's visage.

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2020, 12:33:17 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2020, 01:23:49 AM »
Charles,

Nice catch regarding the change in Jackie's visage.

--  MWT  ;)

Thanks, a while back I asked my wife her opinion of Jackie's expressions in the two photos but didn't tell her any of the circumstances or anything at all. She immediately said Jackie looked happy in the Towner slide and concerned in the Croft photo. And that was exactly what I had already formed my opinion as.