Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 306791 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #672 on: July 23, 2020, 06:13:26 PM »
Advertisement
  Please keep relying on that 538  BS:.  538 shoulda been run outta business when their 2016 Election Forecast rewarded their faithful followers with an absolute Disaster. But, since 538 loyally echo'd their Marching Orders, they continue playing The Pied Piper with the Mice trailing right behind. Get ready Mice. Here comes the Cliff! Trump 2020 Rolls On.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #672 on: July 23, 2020, 06:13:26 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #673 on: July 23, 2020, 06:20:55 PM »
  Please keep relying on that 538  BS:.  538 shoulda been run outta business when their 2016 Election Forecast rewarded their faithful followers with an absolute Disaster. But, since 538 loyally echo'd their Marching Orders, they continue playing The Pied Piper with the Mice trailing right behind. Get ready Mice. Here comes the Cliff! Trump 2020 Rolls On.

Weak! Not ONE thing YOU have preached on this forum is/has happened. Not one. How do you explain this? You’re some kind of consultant right? Not difficult to understand why you have ZERO supporters here! :D

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #674 on: July 23, 2020, 06:31:03 PM »

Meaningless comments from a meaningless individual. The lowest life form on this forum, 100% anti American, power hungry by proxy with nothing of any value or significance to say.

I bet Royell can't even begin to explain what he stands for.

We know from his abominable behavior on this forum that he; (1) couldn't care less about the 143.000 + covid deaths and plays down the corona crisis, (2) constantly denies reality by dismissing everything he doesn't like or can't deal with as "fake news", (3) cheers on Trump as he is unleashing armed thugs, pretending to be law enforcement, on the American people and enjoy it when people get beaten up, (4) has no problem with a Nazi like repressive Government actively trampling the constitution and people's rights, (5) defends Bill Barr as he makes a complete mockery of our justice systems and abuses his powers as AG.

But beyond that.... crickets.

All Royell really seems to stand for is suppression and domination of the American people, corruption and a complete breakdown of law and order. That's one hell of an American!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #674 on: July 23, 2020, 06:31:03 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #675 on: July 23, 2020, 06:31:25 PM »
  I don't blow my own horn. Those that Rejected the Haters by almost a 3-1 margin KNOW the score. I spoke with Jimbo late last night. Internals extremely good and continuing UP. This includes the all important Swing States. You do Not Know, what You do Not Know. You Know whatever the Fake News Media and 538 TELLS You. It's that simple.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #676 on: July 23, 2020, 06:39:28 PM »
Like his sociopathic hero, Royell thinks that if he says something it becomes reality.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #676 on: July 23, 2020, 06:39:28 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #677 on: July 23, 2020, 06:48:34 PM »
  I don't blow my own horn. Those that Rejected the Haters by almost a 3-1 margin KNOW the score. I spoke with Jimbo late last night. Internals extremely good and continuing UP. This includes the all important Swing States. You do Not Know, what You do Not Know. You Know whatever the Fake News Media and 538 TELLS You. It's that simple.

Broken record response. Per usual. Directly from pre-propaganda school 101. Only internals you have access to are likely your hemorrhoids! Even Fox News is turning on your POTUS. Denial, denial, denial! Storing, the dark side is killing you. It’s not to late. Beg real Americans for forgiveness. Give something back to society other than your hatred for America. Trump is destroying you as he does all who come in contact. Learn your history junior. Never get tired of schooling you. You’re welcome. Btw, help us all out. Learn how to write and punctuate.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #678 on: July 23, 2020, 06:48:52 PM »

In the next page of this thread Paul May addresses the outlook for "Trump 2020" outside the Bubble of Denial that Royell exists inside of, muttering constantly about "the Fake News" only cultists and "der bleater" claim to interpret reliably.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 08:06:23 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #678 on: July 23, 2020, 06:48:52 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #679 on: July 23, 2020, 07:11:27 PM »
Storing? This is based on “internals”

What Are Trump’s Odds, Really?

Jonathan V. Last

1. Welcome to the Matrix. I’ve spent a lot of time recently talking about the future of American politics post-Trump almost as an assumption that Trump is going to lose.

I want to clarify my thinking here, for myself as much as for you guys.

I don’t like talking about electoral outcomes in terms of predictions so much as probabilities, because that’s how the world actually works. When someone says, “Candidate X is going to win” what they really mean—or what they should mean—is “The odds are highly in favor of Candidate X winning.”

My thinking on the race has remained basically unchanged for the last 16 months or so:

The most likely outcome is that the fairly popular vice president of the last very popular president will defeat the historically unpopular incumbent. This isn’t rocket science. It’s just the Occam’s razor view of the election. Most of the time when you hear hoofbeats, they’re horses, not zebras, etc.

This isn’t to say that circumstances haven’t shaped my thinking about the probability of the various outcomes. They very much have.
For instance, the twin monsters of the pandemic and Trump’s response to civil unrest have increased the chances that Biden’s margin will be large and the ticking clock has reduced the chances that Trump has room to change the dynamic of the race. Six weeks ago I ventured that the cake was already mostly baked. What was true then is more true now.

So here’s what my outcome matrix looks like as of late July:

(1) Biden wins a mid-size victory of roughly +6 points: 1-in-2 odds

The natural equilibrium of this race is more or less Biden +6. It’s been that way since before Biden declared his candidacy and was like that through the pre-primary and primary stages. Until May, the exact size of Biden’s lead over Trump moved around a little bit, but never got much closer than +4 / +5.

I would be mildly surprised if the race does not tighten down the stretch, because one of the iron laws of politics is that All Races Tighten. So my assumption is that at some point in the fall, we’re likely to be back to Biden +6. And then it’s a coin flip as to whether the race moves again (in either direction) or finishes at its natural level.

(2) Biden wins a large victory of > +8 points: 1-in-4 odds

Pre-pandemic I would have said that a landslide election was lower-probability because of the polarized nature of the electorate. In the environment we’re in now, with Trump’s approval ratings what they are on the two most salient issues of the day, the odds are pretty fair for a blowout.

There are two ways to get to a landslide.

The first is that Biden’s lead since May turns out not to be a temporary jump in valence, but a new equilibrium point. And he just holds the position from here to November.

The second is that the race tightens down the stretch and then, in the final two weeks or so, if Trump is clearly losing, the bottom drops out as people come off the fence against the incumbent, and the bandwagon effect takes over.