Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 306871 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3528 on: January 26, 2021, 10:26:45 PM »
Advertisement
Message to all Republicans

If you are a Republican who is:

•   Upset about Trump lying about how the election was stolen from him.
•   Upset about most other Republican politicians not publicly saying this is a lie.
•   Upset about many Republican politicians supporting this lie, to various degrees.

And want to do something about it?

Change you party from Republican to Democratic.

I just did this online. It only took about 15 minutes. It is fairly easy in California. I was going to wait until after I got vaccinated and I could do this in person. But I heard some have already switched. In California, you just google search:
•   County name (may be unnecessary) plus
•   register vote california change party
and make the same clicks to register to vote, even if you are already registered, as a Republican.

If enough people do take this action, as soon as possible, this will send a message to the Senators that they can convict Trump, as justice demands, without endangering their political careers. Indeed, their political careers may be put into jeopardy if they do nothing.

This change is not temporary. I am making it permanent. If all Trump supporters leave the party or are voted out, I might return in the future. But that is unlikely. I think most Republicans do not have good American values and so I don’t see the point in being in the same party as them. This outweighs my desire for two parties. I don’t know how that can be fixed any time soon.

In addition, I would email all my Senators and my Representative in the House, but all three are Democrats so there is no point. They have already heard my views.

Strike a blow against Trump. Do it today.

If any at this forum do so, let us know.

Well done Joe.....respect.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3528 on: January 26, 2021, 10:26:45 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3529 on: January 26, 2021, 11:57:01 PM »
Biden acknowledges that Trump didn't buy enough vaccines to save Americans
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-didnt-buy-enough-vaccines/

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3530 on: January 27, 2021, 12:46:39 AM »
Biden acknowledges that Trump didn't buy enough vaccines to save Americans
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-didnt-buy-enough-vaccines/

LOL.  That's a shell game for the rubes like yourself.  There are already over a million vaccines being given every day due to Trump's achievement.  China Joe's "goal" to have a hundred million people vaccinated in 100 days would happen if he did absolutely nothing.  That is already happening. That was just a meaningless slogan. He played you for a fool.  The US government already purchased 400 hundred million doses.  Those all can't be manufactured and distributed at once but over time.  China Joe's "purchase" would be for the vaccine use much later in this year.  Something that would occur in the natural course of events after the hundreds on millions of doses already purchased have been used.  There is nothing new here except not to screw up the existing plan.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3530 on: January 27, 2021, 12:46:39 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3531 on: January 27, 2021, 02:10:39 AM »
LOL.  That's a shell game for the rubes like yourself.  There are already over a million vaccines being given every day due to Trump's achievement.  China Joe's "goal" to have a hundred million people vaccinated in 100 days would happen if he did absolutely nothing.  That is already happening. That was just a meaningless slogan. He played you for a fool.  The US government already purchased 400 hundred million doses.  Those all can't be manufactured and distributed at once but over time.  China Joe's "purchase" would be for the vaccine use much later in this year.  Something that would occur in the natural course of events after the hundreds on millions of doses already purchased have been used.  There is nothing new here except not to screw up the existing plan.

BS:

The nonsense continues with "Richard". Get a job at Faux Propaganda pushing lies. The FDA confirmed LAST MONTH that Seditious Donald refused to purchase more doses of vaccines. In New York, front line workers, doctors and nurses, and people 65+ won't be vaccinated until the end of Summer because there isn't enough doses. That's an epic failure and we have Joe Biden taking care of business and this health crisis getting us the crucial vaccines we need.         

Trump officials scramble to justify decision not to buy extra Pfizer vaccine doses

Ex-FDA chief confirms administration turned down offer to reserve additional doses of vaccine, set to be first approved for US use

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/08/trump-pfizer-vaccine-coronavirus

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #3532 on: January 27, 2021, 02:20:33 AM »

Holy sh*t, are you still here supporting Heir Drumpf? Only Q insurrectionists and other conspiracy nutjobs are still on Drumpf's turnip truck. What do you Murdoch minions hope to gain by spouting white supremacist garbage from your festering gobs? Is this just a bad case of sour grapes and BDS (Biden Derangement Syndrome)? You HATERS actually believe there is a "deep state" within the US government that is controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles. Sucks to be you.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 02:33:39 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3532 on: January 27, 2021, 02:20:33 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3533 on: January 27, 2021, 09:58:43 AM »
Faux News hacks have to compete with the extreme far right wing Newsmax and OAN as to who will defend Qanon the most. The GOP is now a conspiracy theorist party that incites violence and comforts domestic terrorists.

How Fox News is now defending QAnon
https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-fox-news-2650149835/

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3534 on: January 27, 2021, 03:38:46 PM »
BS:

The nonsense continues with "Richard". Get a job at Faux Propaganda pushing lies. The FDA confirmed LAST MONTH that Seditious Donald refused to purchase more doses of vaccines. In New York, front line workers, doctors and nurses, and people 65+ won't be vaccinated until the end of Summer because there isn't enough doses. That's an epic failure and we have Joe Biden taking care of business and this health crisis getting us the crucial vaccines we need.         

Trump officials scramble to justify decision not to buy extra Pfizer vaccine doses

Ex-FDA chief confirms administration turned down offer to reserve additional doses of vaccine, set to be first approved for US use

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/08/trump-pfizer-vaccine-coronavirus

All documented facts.  Fact:  More than one million vaccine doses are being administered per day.  So China Joe's objective to get 100 million doses in 100 days is just to maintain the status quo that Trump left him.  Assuming you can do basic math.  Fact: The US government has already purchased 400 million doses.  China Joe's purchase of another 200 million is for much later in the year after the 400 million have been administered.  That was always the plan.  Those are facts anyone can look up.   China Joe and Hunter must fall down laughing at rubes like you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3534 on: January 27, 2021, 03:38:46 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3535 on: January 27, 2021, 03:40:07 PM »
Faux News hacks have to compete with the extreme far right wing Newsmax and OAN as to who will defend Qanon the most. The GOP is now a conspiracy theorist party that incites violence and comforts domestic terrorists.

How Fox News is now defending QAnon
https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-fox-news-2650149835/

It's hilarious and a bit pathetic when a self-confessed JFK CTer uses the phrase "conspiracy theorist" as an insult.  Self-loathing?