Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Getting Some Facts Straight About the Single-Bullet Theory  (Read 17438 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Getting Some Facts Straight About the Single-Bullet Theory
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2020, 03:49:07 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2020, 03:49:07 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2020, 05:30:57 PM »
Two photos tell you nothing about the “whole journey”. Also some people think the shooting started before Croft.

In yet another “coincidence”, the shirt hole happens to line up with the lower “just a spot of blood” on the autopsy photo.

John is of course correct - two photos cannot tell us about the whole journey but as John and his compendious knowledge well knows, there are numerous photos and film clips showing the bunching of the jacket taken at various times on the motorcade route. We can know, with a great degree of certainty, from this copious amount of evidence that the jacket is bunched up for the duration of the journey ( if there is one clear pic of the jacket smoothed down during this journey please provide it).
As for the shooting before Croft. Firstly, I would never hide behind the phrase 'some people think' and I would like to think I wouldn't bring up a point that had already been fully explained to me. But not John, so let me take your hand once again and walk you through it - the Croft photo can be synchronised, with a fair degree of accuracy, to z160. If we roll the Zfilm from that point we see JFK waving indicating that he has not been shot in the back. It's really that simple so please don't bring it up again.

As for the "coincidence" you mention I'm not that far down the road in my research to have come across the multiple bullet wounds in the back theory that 'some people think'   is a possibility.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2020, 10:06:43 PM »
John is of course correct - two photos cannot tell us about the whole journey but as John and his compendious knowledge well knows, there are numerous photos and film clips showing the bunching of the jacket taken at various times on the motorcade route.

You keep moving the goal posts. Your original statement was merely, “We know from the Croft photo it stays like this for nearly the the whole journey until seconds before the shooting”. By the way, what are these “numerous photos and film clips” that show a bunched jacket?

We can know, with a great degree of certainty, from this copious amount of evidence that the jacket is bunched up for the duration of the journey ( if there is one clear pic of the jacket smoothed down during this journey please provide it).

Now wait just a cotton-pickin’ minute. It’s your claim that it was bunched for the entire motorcade. It’s nobody’s job to prove you wrong. And you’ve already dismissed Willis and Betzner as not clear enough (that’s convenient). But since you asked, how about Towner?

As for the shooting before Croft. Firstly, I would never hide behind the phrase 'some people think'

I’m not “hiding”. You claimed that Croft was “before the shooting” and most LNers place their alleged “first missed shot” prior to Z-160.

and I would like to think I wouldn't bring up a point that had already been fully explained to me. But not John, so let me take your hand once again and walk you through it -

You sure are condescending. Unfortunately for you, that doesn’t make you right.

the Croft photo can be synchronised, with a fair degree of accuracy, to z160. If we roll the Zfilm from that point we see JFK waving indicating that he has not been shot in the back.

You said “before the shooting”, not “before being shot in the back”. Besides, how can you be certain this is an intentional wave and not something else. And how do you know somebody can’t still wave after being shot? Didn’t Ronald Reagan?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 10:09:08 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2020, 10:06:43 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2020, 11:16:47 PM »
You keep moving the goal posts. Your original statement was merely, “We know from the Croft photo it stays like this for nearly the the whole journey until seconds before the shooting”. By the way, what are these “numerous photos and film clips” that show a bunched jacket?

John, relax baby. I agreed we can't know the whole story from two pics. Agreeing with you isn't moving the goalposts, don't you see that. As for the numerous pics, this is what I rustled up in 5 minutes, I've no doubt there's lots more but this will suffice:

Now wait just a cotton-pickin’ minute. It’s your claim that it was bunched for the entire motorcade. It’s nobody’s job to prove you wrong. And you’ve already dismissed Willis and Betzner as not clear enough (that’s convenient). But since you asked, how about Towner?

It would've been convenient if the Willis and Betzner pics were any good. As for Towner, as bad as it is, in the opening frame, if you look real close...

I’m not “hiding”. You claimed that Croft was “before the shooting” and most LNers place their alleged “first missed shot” prior to Z-160.

In a previous post we talked explicitly about Croft and the shot in the back, this was the 'shooting' I was referring to. I even specify at the end of my post. Not good enough for Pedantic John.

You sure are condescending. Unfortunately for you, that doesn’t make you right.

You make it so easy but don't be upset

You said “before the shooting”, not “before being shot in the back”. Besides, how can you be certain this is an intentional wave and not something else. And how do you know somebody can’t still wave after being shot? Didn’t Ronald Reagan?

"...how can you be certain this is an intentional wave..."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can't believe I was taking you seriously

« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:18:54 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2020, 12:36:02 AM »

Aspect ratio adjusted roughly

Aspect ratio adjusted roughly

I think we ought to consider, when viewing the Tina Towner film animations above, if glare is making the President's shirt collar appear to be more pronounced than it is. The shirt is bright white and the sun was at an angle that it might be reflecting into Tina's camera. Notice the increase in white glare on Mrs. Kennedy's left shoulder at the car progresses down Elm.

[/img]

The Willis 04 slide, taken about a second after the Towner film ended, shows the back of the shirt collar not above the jacket material. Unfortunately, the slide has blur and glare on the white collar; I think it would look more like the Jim Towner picture, which shows the jacket bunch at the nape seen in the Croft photo.

Willis 04

Jim Towner slide, taken during the Towner film; Right: Kennedy during motorcade

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2020, 12:36:02 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2020, 10:51:26 PM »
John, relax baby.

I'm not your baby.

It would've been convenient if the Willis and Betzner pics were any good.

Ah, that's the problem.  The counter-examples to your sweeping claim that his jacket was bunched for the entire motorcade are just not "any good".   ::)

In a previous post we talked explicitly about Croft and the shot in the back, this was the 'shooting' I was referring to.

Which shows that you're just moving the goal posts when you are corrected.

As for the numerous pics, this is what I rustled up in 5 minutes, I've no doubt there's lots more but this will suffice:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2020, 10:58:58 PM »
John is of course correct - two photos cannot tell us about the whole journey but as John and his compendious knowledge well knows, there are numerous photos and film clips showing the bunching of the jacket taken at various times on the motorcade route. We can know, with a great degree of certainty, from this copious amount of evidence that the jacket is bunched up for the duration of the journey ( if there is one clear pic of the jacket smoothed down during this journey please provide it).
As for the shooting before Croft. Firstly, I would never hide behind the phrase 'some people think' and I would like to think I wouldn't bring up a point that had already been fully explained to me. But not John, so let me take your hand once again and walk you through it - the Croft photo can be synchronised, with a fair degree of accuracy, to z160. If we roll the Zfilm from that point we see JFK waving indicating that he has not been shot in the back. It's really that simple so please don't bring it up again.

As for the "coincidence" you mention I'm not that far down the road in my research to have come across the multiple bullet wounds in the back theory that 'some people think'   is a possibility.

Yeah a dress jacket will "bunch". What will NOT "bunch" is a Dress Shirt ANCHORED by a Dress Tie behind the dress jacket. The bullet hole in JFK's dress jacket lines up with the bullet hole in JFK's Dress Shirt. JFK was POTUS and before that Rich. His dress clothing was Fitted.  He was Not running around in rags off the rack at Robert Hall's.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2020, 10:58:58 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2020, 11:05:08 PM »

JFK was NOT wearing a White Shirt. That is  BS:. JFK was wearing a "pinstriped" dress shirt on 11/22/63.