Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 221621 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #960 on: January 21, 2021, 12:36:08 AM »
Advertisement
I'll think you'll find Walt's interpretation of said document is spot on, tying in with other recorded interrogations of Oswald. Something your interpretation doesn't do. Also, Walt's interpretation is independently corroborated by the testimonies of Jarman and Norman.
How is your interpretation corroborated by anything other than your own fertile imagination.

"Then went out to watch P. parade"

It doesn't say he saw the parade, does it.

It doesn't say he saw the parade, does it.

No it doesn't...I guess I should have made that point earlier....But it seems so obvious....Simply because Hosty jotted that down does NOT mean that Lee actually said that....IOW..Hosty may have misinterpreted or mis heard what Lee Oswald said.   OR it may be that Lee thought the P. Parade actually  was still passing by....   I'm convinced that he had no clue that shots had been fired and JFK had been hit and killed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #960 on: January 21, 2021, 12:36:08 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #961 on: January 21, 2021, 12:39:53 AM »
No, he was not part of the lunchroom hoax.

He lied about Baker identifying Oswald but isn't part of the Hoax....hmmm... you'll have to let me think that over.

An alibi for what?

His role in the assassination of John F. Kennedy

I suggest you re-read the transcript of what Ms Scranton actually said.

I suggest you do the same

Yes. Do you?

You've already had your question.
Do you believe Oswald when he said he was a "Patsy"?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 12:40:59 AM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #962 on: January 21, 2021, 12:52:36 AM »
He lied about Baker identifying Oswald but isn't part of the Hoax....hmmm... you'll have to let me think that over.

Take all the time you need, Mr O'Meara.

Ah. Where do you believe Mr Oswald was at 12.30pm that day?

Your reluctance to answer the question as to whether you believe Mr Oswald did indeed see Messrs Jarman and Norman re-enter the building shortly before the assassination is noted.

I don't know.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #962 on: January 21, 2021, 12:52:36 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #963 on: January 21, 2021, 12:54:57 AM »

I suggest you do the same

This is an excellent question..... And Yes I believe Lee Knew that he was just a patsy.    BUT It's worth examining.

WHEN did Lee say that?   How much information did he have at the time he made that statement.   Did he know that JFK had been murdered?   Nearly everybody assumes that Lee knew everything that the American public knew, but I don't believe he did.   He was dragged from the theater about 20 minutes after Kronkite announced that President Kennedy had died.   And Lee had not had time to hear any news reports.....   Without any doubt he had heard that shots had been fired at the motorcade but  that's about all he knew....When reporters asked him why he'd been arrested he replied that he was accused of shooting a policeman.....and he knew nothing more than that. 

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #964 on: January 21, 2021, 01:03:54 AM »
Take all the time you need, Mr O'Meara.

Will do.
Something seems really fishy that you believe Johnson lied on his official report about Baker identifying Oswald but that this lie wasn't to do with the Hoax. Like Johnson lied about it for no good reason. Doesn't seem right.

Ah. Where do you believe Mr Oswald was at 12.30pm that day?

Exactly where Oswald places himself - in the TSBD.

Your reluctance to answer the question as to whether you believe Mr Oswald did indeed see Messrs Jarman and Norman re-enter the building shortly before the assassination is noted.

No reluctance. You were trying to sneak an extra question in and I wasn't having it.
I have no problem answering the question.

I don't know.

Interesting.
You'll believe a second-hand account of what he says but not the words actually coming out of his mouth.

Do you believe agent Hosty was part of the Hoax?

« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 01:05:43 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #964 on: January 21, 2021, 01:03:54 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #965 on: January 21, 2021, 01:15:20 AM »
Exactly where Oswald places himself - in the TSBD.

Ah, this amusingly evasive response gets us to the heart of the matter, Mr O'Meara. Where in the TSBD do you believe Mr Oswald was at the time of the assassination?

No reluctance. You were trying to sneak an extra question in and I wasn't having it.
I have no problem answering the question.

~Grin~ Doesn't sound like it. Your second refusal to answer the question of whether Mr Oswald did indeed see Messrs Jarman and Norman re-enter the building shortly before the assassination is noted.

Do you believe agent Hosty was part of the Hoax?

He never confirmed Mr Oswald's confirmation of the lunchroom incident, but---------after the deep-sixing of his draft interrogation report---------he did go along with the burying of Mr Oswald's actual claims. So he was part of the cover-up but not specifically of the lunchroom hoax.

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #966 on: January 21, 2021, 01:30:38 AM »
Ah, this amusingly evasive response gets us to the heart of the matter, Mr O'Meara. Where in the TSBD do you believe Mr Oswald was at the time of the assassination?

Don't know.

~Grin~ Doesn't sound like it. Your second refusal to answer the question of whether Mr Oswald did indeed see Messrs Jarman and Norman re-enter the building shortly before the assassination is noted.

If you want to ask the question, ask the question.

He never confirmed Mr Oswald's confirmation of the lunchroom incident, but---------after the deep-sixing of his draft interrogation report---------he did go along with the burying of Mr Oswald's actual claims. So he was part of the cover-up but not specifically of the lunchroom hoax.

Hmmm...

Do you believe agent Bookhout was part of the Hoax?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #966 on: January 21, 2021, 01:30:38 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #967 on: January 21, 2021, 01:43:07 AM »
Don't know.

So why do you think he needs to fabricate an alibi by making a false claim about having gone to one to eat lunch and then gone outside to watch the P. Parade?

Do you believe agent Bookhout was part of the Hoax?

Already answered------no, he was not part of the lunchroom hoax.