Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 221725 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1656 on: August 31, 2021, 03:50:35 AM »
Advertisement
To those say 'Oswald can't be Prayer Man because no one saw him there' I have two simple questions:

1) How many people in that crowded front entrance area a minute or two after the shooting had a clear recollection of Mr Oswald's a) presence there b) encounter with the man seeking a telephone?

2) What do you conclude from the answer to 1)?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1656 on: August 31, 2021, 03:50:35 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1657 on: August 31, 2021, 05:26:47 AM »
It SEEMs to defy probability, however Oswald is basically a nobody at this point in time and so I guess it’s possible for such person to be virtually invisible

DPD cop with gun drawn in white helmet  on the other hand and a well known “and recognizable Boss” also having his hat on, it’s probably going to require Duncan’s Gorilla Unseen in the very midst of basketball players 😳

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1658 on: September 01, 2021, 07:55:55 AM »
It SEEMs to defy probability, however Oswald is basically a nobody at this point in time and so I guess it’s possible for such person to be virtually invisible

One might compare the fact that Mr Oswald was seen down on one around noon by Messrs Shelley and Piper. What's striking here is that, in a space where plenty of folk will have been circulating at that time, only two people noticed Mr Oswald. Weird, right? Not really. Being a nondescript nobody at this point, he was as you say virtually invisible to people. That continues to hold for the time of the assassination and for the minutes leading up to his exit from the Depository: Mr Oswald was, up to his arrest, a nondescript nobody.

DPD cop with gun drawn in white helmet  on the other hand and a well known “and recognizable Boss” also having his hat on, it’s probably going to require Duncan’s Gorilla Unseen in the very midst of basketball players 😳

Quite! There was evidently something about Officer Baker and Mr Truly's entry into the building that induced blindness/amnesia in those still on the front steps at that time. I believe this something can safely be identified based on what Mr Oswald said in interrogation, what DPD were telling the press later that day and what Mr Lovelady told Mr Jarman within minutes of the assassination: Officer Baker and Mr Truly had their encounter with Mr Oswald right there at the front entrance, right after the shots had rang out.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 09:00:08 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1658 on: September 01, 2021, 07:55:55 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1659 on: September 01, 2021, 09:42:10 PM »
But what about the NEXT day , Saturday when Oswald is being taken in the hallway and he’s stating that he “categorically denies these charges“?

Surely Oswald was by now been charged with some serious crime, therfore the reason for Oswald to make such statement?

Yet apparently not yet charged with shooting the POTUS, and that being reason not to shout his out front steps alibi?

Lee wouldn't have stated an alibi ....He thought that it was supposed to appear as though he had fired at JFK.   He wanted Castro to believe that he had tried to shoot JFK....    So he surely wouldn't have denied doing it .   I truly do not know WHEN Lee became aware that JFK had been killed.   

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1660 on: September 01, 2021, 11:34:59 PM »

Oswald is basically a nobody at this point in time and so I guess it’s possible for such person to be virtually invisible

There are no bugles or medals for spies......   The very best spies shun any kind of recognition, and they most certainly will never take credit for their deeds.   Lee Oswald was a damned good spy for his young age.    Lee managed to penetrate the USSR , accomplish his mission and return to Texas.    JFK and RFK wee both aware of the young spy's success and it was due to JFK's prodding that the US government helped Lee get out of the USSR and back home.   But Lee was still a spy after he returned because that's what he strived to be....       

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1660 on: September 01, 2021, 11:34:59 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1661 on: September 02, 2021, 12:05:12 AM »
I truly do not know WHEN Lee became aware that JFK had been killed.

Oswald would have been pretty sure when he saw a a red halo around Kennedy's head.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1662 on: September 02, 2021, 12:16:17 AM »
As far as he is given to understand right up to his death on the Sunday, he is charged with shooting Officer Tippit and complicity (via rifle) in the murder of Pres. Kennedy. These are the charges he emphatically denies.

right up to his death on the Sunday, he is charged with shooting Officer Tippit and complicity (via rifle) in the murder of Pres. Kennedy. These are the charges he emphatically denies.

and complicity in the murder of Pres. Kennedy. These are the charges he emphatically denies.

complicity in the murder of Pres. Kennedy.

Complicity ....The state of being an accomplice as in a wrongful act.   

Are you sure that Lee was being charged as an accomplice ??.....   You may be right...but I'm pretty sure that on 11-23-63 Hoover said that the white house needed to release a statement that stated that Lee Harvey Oswald was simply a lone nut killer who had no accomplices.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1662 on: September 02, 2021, 12:16:17 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1663 on: September 03, 2021, 01:56:28 PM »
Oswald would have been pretty sure when he saw a a red halo around Kennedy's head.

JohnM

...... and i bet he smirked after seeing the red.  Kennedy killer.  He should never have been born.