Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Simple Question in Physics  (Read 5202 times)

Offline Chris Bristow

Re: A Simple Question in Physics
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2020, 02:41:05 AM »
Advertisement
Reading the witness statements I was impressed how knowledgeable Texans are about guns and ballistics. Many of them noted the difference between the shock wave and muzzle blast. The majority of the witnesses only heard three shots even though each shot created 2 sounds. If echos or other sounds had caused confusion we would not have the majority reporting 3 shots in total.
 Officer Smith was standing at the East side of the Elm/Houston intersection and heard many echos. It was likely the echos bouncing Eastward between the building along Elm. Two other witnesses in the courthouse facing Main St also heard multiple echos also likely to be sound bouncing Eastward down Main St.
One of the SS agents in the Queen Mary said they was a very loud echo from the underpass at the 3rd shot. He stated that the echo made it hard to determine the direction of the shot. However this could be a separate single shot from the knoll not an echo.
 So a few people heard echos based on their location yet the majority heard only three shots. I think the witnesses being educated on firearms could be why they did not report more than 3 shots.
If there was a 4th shot it could have easily occurred so close to the 3rd shot that most would not recognize it as a separate shot. The knoll is about 300 feet from the TSB and the south knoll is about 600 feet from the TSB. So if 2 shots were fired within 1/3 of a second there would be locations in the plaza where the witnesses would have heard those two shot as one. If two shots happened simultaneously then the witnesses located 1/2 way between the 2 shots would hear them as one.
 I think witnesses in the limo had the advantage of hearing the round come zinging into the limo and also heard the rounds land. So when Kellerman said the last rounds came in "as a flurry of rounds" (He conceded that the "Flurry" could have been just 2 rounds, but they are still too close together to be from the bolt action Carcano) and Greer Used the term "Almost simultaneously". it is compelling evidence of the last two shots being almost simultaneous.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2020, 02:41:05 AM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2020, 05:13:36 PM »
Counting shots again:

1.   Ricochet bullet off the pavement frags hitting JFK in the back of the head. Witnessed by a bookkeeper from the TSBD and several others. JFK said “my god, I’ve been hit”. Maybe frame 214 behind the sign.

2.   JFK front throat wound – judged an entry wound by a nurse with considerable experience which had to have come from the front. This is behind the sign.  Maybe frame 223

3.   JFK back wound –at which time he leans forward grabbing his chest. Maybe frame 260

4.   Grassy knoll JFK head shot – so many witnesses said a bullet came from the grassy knoll. Maybe frame 313

5.   JFK Hickey head shot – Jean Hill saw men in plain clothes shooting back. I think 4 & 5 were almost simultaneous, thus the echo? Connolly starts to turn back around while JFK is holding his throat. Then JFK lowers his hands to his chest, Connolly is almost straight forward and JFK gets hit in the head. Maybe frame 313.

6.   Connelly back wound –  If you study the Z film Connolly is still turning, hat in hand, when JFK’s head explodes. He wouldn’t be holding his hat with a shattered wrist. Connolly testified that he was complexly turned around and about to turn and look over his left shoulder when he was hit. Maybe frame 324.

Watch the Z film in slow motion and see for yourself

So with JFK grabbing his throat in maybe frame 223 and Connolly getting hit in the back at about frame 324 there are 100 frames that had elapsed between both shots. So they did not get hit by the same bullet.

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2020, 06:23:58 PM »
Counting shots again:

1.   Ricochet bullet off the pavement frags hitting JFK in the back of the head. Witnessed by a bookkeeper from the TSBD and several others. JFK said “my god, I’ve been hit”. Maybe frame 214 behind the sign.

2.   JFK front throat wound – judged an entry wound by a nurse with considerable experience which had to have come from the front. This is behind the sign.  Maybe frame 223

3.   JFK back wound –at which time he leans forward grabbing his chest. Maybe frame 260

4.   Grassy knoll JFK head shot – so many witnesses said a bullet came from the grassy knoll. Maybe frame 313

5.   JFK Hickey head shot – Jean Hill saw men in plain clothes shooting back. I think 4 & 5 were almost simultaneous, thus the echo? Connolly starts to turn back around while JFK is holding his throat. Then JFK lowers his hands to his chest, Connolly is almost straight forward and JFK gets hit in the head. Maybe frame 313.

6.   Connelly back wound –  If you study the Z film Connolly is still turning, hat in hand, when JFK’s head explodes. He wouldn’t be holding his hat with a shattered wrist. Connolly testified that he was complexly turned around and about to turn and look over his left shoulder when he was hit. Maybe frame 324.

Watch the Z film in slow motion and see for yourself

So with JFK grabbing his throat in maybe frame 223 and Connolly getting hit in the back at about frame 324 there are 100 frames that had elapsed between both shots. So they did not get hit by the same bullet.
Do you have some actual evidence to back up these ideas?
If so, please produce.
Thx.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2020, 06:23:58 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2020, 09:12:54 PM »

The back wound has to be an upper back wound. This is because Kennedy was sitting down when he was shot. The bullet couldn't get low enough to hit Kennedy in the middle or low back.

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2020, 11:44:30 PM »
I agree, but that bullet did not exit his body and hit Connolly, timing is all wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2020, 11:44:30 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2020, 10:41:11 AM »
The back wound has to be an upper back wound. This is because Kennedy was sitting down when he was shot. The bullet couldn't get low enough to hit Kennedy in the middle or low back.

Rubbish.

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2020, 03:42:04 PM »
Ray, why do you say "rubbish"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2020, 03:42:04 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2020, 04:03:14 PM »
Ray, why do you say "rubbish"?

I withdraw my comment as I mis read his post. My bad.