JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

Investigative Techniques

<< < (2/2)

Charles Collins:

--- Quote from: Joe Elliott on June 13, 2020, 03:00:49 AM ---I think that air plane crash investigators would determine that they don’t have the expertise to look into this. If they did look into it, I don’t know what they would conclude.

But I know what they wouldn’t do.

If there was a conflict between what the black boxes showed and what the eyewitnesses reported, they wouldn’t conclude that the eyewitnesses must be right and the black boxes must have been tampered with. Because how else could most or all of the eyewitnesses be wrong?

If there was a conflict between what the films of the crash showed and what the eyewitnesses reported, they wouldn’t conclude that the eyewitnesses must be right and so the films of the crash must all be fake.

If some of their experts determine that a certain part broke before the crash, not as a result of the crash, they wouldn’t reject what the experts, reject what all the experts in the world who they consult with tell them, but go with the armchair experts. Sort of like CTers ignoring what real world ballistic experts tell them what is possible and go with the armchair experts who say there is no way a MC/WCC bullet could make seven wounds and come out so ‘pristine’.

--- End quote ---

I agree with all of that. One air incident that involved a gun man the FBI took over the criminal aspects. But conversely, the FBI doesn’t have the expertise that the NTSB has regarding determining what caused the plane to crash. So the NTSB continued with that part of the investigation. This particular airplane hit the ground nose first, going vertical straight down, at supersonic speed. There were only small pieces of wreckage. They even found the gun (a 44-magnum revolver) in two pieces. And the truly amazing part is that there was a piece of the end of the gun man’s finger stuck between the trigger and trigger guard that they were able to get a fingerprint from. When I saw that, I wondered if there were any contrarians here that would consider that evidence inconclusive.

Bill Chapman:

--- Quote from: Charles Collins on June 13, 2020, 12:09:43 PM ---I agree with all of that. One air incident that involved a gun man the FBI took over the criminal aspects. But conversely, the FBI doesn’t have the expertise that the NTSB has regarding determining what caused the plane to crash. So the NTSB continued with that part of the investigation. This particular airplane hit the ground nose first, going vertical straight down, at supersonic speed. There were only small pieces of wreckage. They even found the gun (a 44-magnum revolver) in two pieces. And the truly amazing part is that there was a piece of the end of the gun man’s finger stuck between the trigger and trigger guard that they were able to get a fingerprint from. When I saw that, I wondered if there were any contrarians here that would consider that evidence inconclusive.

--- End quote ---

"I wondered if there were any contrarians here that would consider that evidence inconclusive"

LOL. Contrarians find everything inconclusive. Firstly, they would need proof that that particular fingertip had been connected to a finger. And then they would need proof that the finger had been connected to a hand, the hand had been connected to an arm, the arm had been connected to a shoulder, the shoulder had been connected to a torso, and that the torso had been connected to a body.

And then proof would be needed to show probable cause and that the fingertip had been read its rights.

In my opinion the hand did it, all by itself.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiNYr-5tyfU'Thing' from The Addams Family

Charles Collins:

--- Quote from: Bill Chapman on June 13, 2020, 01:03:42 PM ---"I wondered if there were any contrarians here that would consider that evidence inconclusive"

LOL. Contrarians find everything inconclusive. Firstly, they would need proof that that particular fingertip had been connected to a finger. And then they would need proof that the finger had been connected to a hand, the hand had been connected to an arm, the arm had been connected to a shoulder, the shoulder had been connected to a torso, and that the torso had been connected to a body.

And then proof would be needed to show probable cause and that the fingertip had been read its rights.

In my opinion the hand did it, all by itself.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiNYr-5tyfU'Thing' from The Addams Family

--- End quote ---

Yep!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version