Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81444 times)

Online Charles Collins

Advertisement
How long did it take you to type all that?

Do you have nothing to rebut the testimony of Brennan himself other than some "loss of focus" in front of the Commission? He managed to remember looking at a clock at the time he left the cafe and yet forgets he looked at his watch and it said 12.22. When did that specific memory jump back into his consciousness before publication of the book? I don’t need it to fit my fantasy scenario because it simply doesn’t fit the assembled facts when analysed.

A simple question for you, it’s a yes/no.

Did Williams leave the 6th floor after Norman and Jarman arrived on the 5th floor? Are you game?

I didn’t say anything about a loss of focus. I said that he was focused on answering the questions that he was asked. That is what is expected from people who are testifying before commissions and courts of law.

I have already spelled out some of the problems with your “assembled facts analysis.” Your dismissal of Brennan’s book shows just how closed minded and biased you are.

If you have a point to make, spell it out completely so we can respond properly. Otherwise, I am not interested in playing your game.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Beyond the grave, Bubba
Another fine example of CTer reading-comprehension difficulties

Let me get this straight; if you use the term "beyond the grave", you must believe there is life after death and that, somehow, Oswald is sending memos from that after life..... Is that what you are saying? Is that what you believe?

And since you say the return address is Hell, you must also believe Oswald is living there, right? But, hang on... if he is living there, how can he be sending memos? Wouldn't the paper burn before he had a possibility to write anything?

Fascinating... please keep on digging. This is getting interesting.... Wacky, but interesting nevertheless.

But ok... so, there is a postal service "Beyond the grave" (i.e. in Hell)?

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:58:49 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

Let me get this straight; if you use the term "beyond the grave", you must believe there is life after death and that, somehow, Oswald is sending memos from that after life..... Is that what you are saying? Is that what you believe?

And since you say the return address is Hell, you must also believe Oswald is living there, right? But, hang on... if he is living there, how can he be sending memos? Wouldn't the paper burn before he had a possibility to write anything?

Fascinating... please keep on digging. This is getting interesting.... Wacky, but interesting nevertheless.

But ok... so, there is a postal service "Beyond the grave" (i.e. in Hell)?

OMG
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2080.0.html#new
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 06:33:31 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

When you reply, please do at least try to be somewhat original....

Btw... you can see the view from my "basement" in my avatar.

When you reply, please do at least try to be somewhat original....
> You wouldn't be claiming authorship of the basement put down, now would you..

Btw... you can see the view from my "basement" in my avatar.
> Can you see the butt-end of CE399 in my avatar?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 08:45:04 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Peter Goth

> Can you see the butt-end of CE399 in my avatar?

It was slightly flattened, but otherwise unmutilated

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

It was slightly flattened, but otherwise unmutilated

The butt-end was squished enough for CTers to avoid posting it. Ce399 was also twisted noticeably along one side and had a noticeable dent in the nose. Lets see your head damaged to that extent and you still call it unmutilated.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 09:05:27 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Peter Goth

It was twisted noticeably along one side and had a noticeable dent in the nose
Lets see your head damaged to that extent and you still call it unmutilated

WCR page 557

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

WCR page 557

Slightly flattened:

Then the bullet almost lived up to its full potential: Stay as intact as possible while penetrating a body.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 09:06:40 PM by Bill Chapman »