Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81219 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
I have a new for you to work on while I am gone. I did not know Harkness also pantsed Rowland about a second person in the SN. One other person showing Rowland just made up the story.

Mr. BELIN - Did you actually talk to any other person whose name you recorded in your little book there?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir; Arnold Rowland.
Mr. BELIN - Arnold Rowland?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - What did he say?
Mr. HARKNESS - He said that he saw a man on one of those floors. He didn't clearly identify it, as he saw a man with a high-powered rifle walking around up there.
Mr. BELIN - Did he say anything else that you could have recorded there?
Mr. HARKNESS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Anything else you remember?
Mr. HARKNESS - Except his address. I have his address as 3026 Hammerly.
Mr. BELIN - Did he say anything else?
Mr. HARKNESS - No, sir.

How exactly does that “show Rowland just made up the story”?

Way to change the subject, by the way.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I haven't seen her FBI 302 statement, but I don't believe for a second that Sandra Styles told the FBI what you have written in brackets. Why don't you show us the 302 for that interview?

Online Dan O'meara

Brilliant stuff John, as a newbie I wouldn't even know where to begin to get something like this.
Seems to corroborate Adams' account - left almost straight away, the encounter with the policeman then round to the front. It seems she didn't hang outside to chat but what I do find weird is that she had no problem with the elevator. It's probably nothing but, equally, it might be something.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Brilliant stuff John, as a newbie I wouldn't even know where to begin to get something like this.
Seems to corroborate Adams' account - left almost straight away, the encounter with the policeman then round to the front. It seems she didn't hang outside to chat but what I do find weird is that she had no problem with the elevator. It's probably nothing but, equally, it might be something.

What it also shows is that Jack Nessan is a complete fraud, trying to insert false information (in brackets) Styles' statement to completely misrepresent what she actually said.

No, she  makes absolutely no mention of the railroad yard. She left no room for doubt.

Styles: "...went down the backstairs and left the building at the back door (Houston Street) and went around to the side of the building (behind the TSBD) where we saw a policeman..."

No wonder the troll is running.....
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 01:34:10 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

Adams didn't walk down to the Houston St. dock:

Mr. BELIN - Now at this time when you went back into the building, were there any policemen standing in front of the building keeping people out?
Miss ADAMS - There was an officer on the stairs itself, and he was prohibiting people from entering the building, that is correct. But I told him I worked there.
Mr. BELIN - Did he let you come back in?
Miss ADAMS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you do ?
Miss ADAMS - Following that, I pushed the button for the passenger elevator, but the power had been cut off on the elevator, so I took the stairs to the second floor.

It is obvious from this excerpt she re-enters the building through the front. There is one curious aspect about this part of her testimony that might relate to the route the assassin used to after the shooting - she says 'the power had been cut off on the elevator'. Adams worked on the 4th floor and every day she was at work she would have used this elevator at least twice. She would be extremely familiar with this particular piece of equipment, with how it operated normally.
In his affidavit taken on the day of the assassination Bill Shelley states that after the shots he ran into Gloria Calvery then "went back to the building and went inside and called my wife and told her what happened. I was on the first floor then and I stayed at the elevator and was told not to let anyone out of the elevator. I left the elevator and went with the police on up to the other floors I left Jack Dougherty in charge of the elevator"
I'm assuming the use of the word elevator (singular) refers to the passenger elevator by the front door. He uses the same singular expression in his WC testimony. If this is the case it would mean Adams never encountered Shelley on the first floor at any time in the aftermath of the shooting.

Adams didn't walk down to the Houston St. dock:

You are correct. I picked up on that as well, just before I left for a meal with friends.

It is obvious from this excerpt she re-enters the building through the front.

Indeed, which makes it beyond clear that she and Styles left the building at the loading dock in the back, walked towards the railraod yard situated at the North West side of the building. After being told by a police officer to return to the building they walked West, along side the TSBD and it's extention, turned left onto the parallel road in front of the TSBD and walked East towards the main entrance, where they entered the building. The only conclusion is that they walked the long way around the building from the back to the front. As Vickie Adams heard a radio call at around 12.36 or 12.37, they must have left the TSBD at the back at least 4 to 5 minutes earlier.

Even Vickie Adams herself estimated it took her 5 minutes to get from the back to the front of the building, exactly as the time line shows

Mr. BELIN - Now trying to reconstruct your actions insofar as the time sequence, which we haven't done, what is your best estimate of the time between the time the shots were fired and the time you got back to the building? How much time elapsed? If you have any estimate. Maybe you don't have one.
Miss ADAMS - I would estimate not more than 5 minutes elapsed.
Mr. BELIN - Is there any particular reason why you make this estimation?
Miss ADAMS - Yes, sir; going down the stairs toward the back, I was running. I ran to the railroad tracks. I moved quickly to the front of the building, paused briefly to talk to someone, listened only to the report of the windows from which the shot supposedly was fired, and returned to the building.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Mark Lane not being interested in Vicky Adams' story says it all.

Plus her "sighting of Ruby" at the front of the TSBD did not help her cause.

Your obsession with Mark Lane and your complete disregard for the established facts disqualifies you completely for a reasonable debate like the one we are trying to have here.

Online Gerry Down

Your obsession with Mark Lane and your complete disregard for the established facts disqualifies you completely for a reasonable debate like the one we are trying to have here.

That's not fair. Mark Lane having no interest in her timing story highly suggests Mark Lane himself considered it rubbish. It also suggests she did not push the issue with him. So if she didn't push the issue with him, why was she pushing the issue decades later with Barry Ernst?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

That's not fair. Mark Lane having no interest in her timing story highly suggests Mark Lane himself considered it rubbish. It also suggests she did not push the issue with him. So if she didn't push the issue with him, why was she pushing the issue decades later with Barry Ernst?

Might I suggest for your next drive by topic; Willy Wonka and how he wasn't interested in Victoria Adams either

So if she didn't push the issue with him, why was she pushing the issue decades later with Barry Ernst?

Where does it say that Victoria Adams was or wasn't pushing the issue with Mark Lane?

As for Barry Ernest, it took him 35 years to track down Victoria Adams and initially she was hestitant to talk to him, so where do you get the notion that she was pushing the issue with Ernest?

The fact is that Victoria Adams disappeared completely after her WC testimony and talked to nobody until Barry Ernest showed up.

Have you even looked at and understood the time line I have put together?