Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Do the Secret Service have a secret audio recording of the fatal head shot?  (Read 6352 times)

Offline Paul May

Advertisement
  The above FAILS to address the corroboration supplied by Corpsman Dennis David. David being a Very Credible Witness regarding Pitzer having and editing a 16mm B/W film of JFK on the Autopsy Table explains this omission. If there is 1 thing the U.S. Govt does, it's Documenting EVERYTHING in Triplicate.

The Kennedy family, RFK in particular had total control of the autopsy. Your ignorance of history is astounding. You’re nothing more than a conspiracy mouthpiece. How cautious was RFK? He had JFK’s coffin dumped into the Atlantic Ocean so it would not become a curiosity piece to lunatics just like yourself. And yet you believe the Kennedy family would allow a film of the autopsy to be made when NOBODY in the family wanted JFK’s health problems to be disclosed. Laughable in its’ ignorance. You show yourself to be a neophyte regarding the assassination buying into anything that screams CONSPIRACY. You cannot fix dumb.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

Guess You have Never played the Humes "when did the Autopsy OFFICIALLY start" game. Rookie!

Offline Paul May

Guess You have Never played the Humes "when did the Autopsy OFFICIALLY start" game. Rookie!

Tell you what genius, let’s you and me debate LIVE on the internet the JFK assassination event for all to see who choose to watch? Up to the challenge?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul May

Tell you what genius, let’s you and me debate LIVE on the internet the JFK assassination event for all to see who choose to watch? Up to the challenge?

Hiding again Storing? Lose your confidence? That big racist mouth of yours closed? I’m calling you out. Running behind mommies skirt? You, me, a debate. LIVE. Got the balls.

Offline Paul May

Storing, being the coward he is will not agree to a live debate. He can’t. Obvious why.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul May

Storing, being the coward he is will not agree to a live debate. He can’t. Obvious why.

12 hours and Storing hides. He cowers.

Offline Gerry Down

agree to a live debate.

How would this be broadcast? On Facebook or Youtube or something like that? Has one of these kinds of debates taken place before?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul May

How would this be broadcast? On Facebook or Youtube or something like that? Has one of these kinds of debates taken place before?

There are numerous sources on line to accomplish this. The problem in this case is Storing showing himself to be a coward who continually runs and cowers after making ignorant comments. He never supports a thing he says. He knows it. We know it. In a debate, he’d have to justify his positions. He can’t. He knows it. He hides.