Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?  (Read 15032 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2020, 05:35:55 PM »
Advertisement
Blah blah blah.

Have nothing to do with his experience/qualifications as a Marine Sniper.

Nine-tenths of Robert's book is devoted to conspiracy theory.

Seems as though he might have had an agenda.

How much time does he give his boys and girls between the first and second shots? (Correct answer: about six seconds -- Oswald had to wait for the limo to reappear from behind the tree.)

How much time does he give his boys and girls after the second shot to make the kill shot? (Correct answer: about five seconds)

Factoid: In the Marine Corps, Oswald was a very good shot in all of the firing positions except for the "standing" one.

Which info is supplemented by an article I stumbled upon a few days ago:

https://www.kold.com/story/24047123/tucson-man-shares-vivid-memories-of-jfk-assassin-lee-harvey-oswald/

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:46:00 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2020, 05:35:55 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2020, 05:51:17 PM »
Nice spin attempt.

I'm still breathlessly awaiting your rebuttals.

And you rebuttal to my reasoning on how Tague couldn't remember that it was the first shot that nicked him in that nightmarish concrete canyon of echoes and trauma.

--  MWT  ;)

Tague said he thought the second shot hit the curb and caused the scratch on his cheek.

He heard one more shot after feeling the sting.

You have a theory that a early shot, fired before Zapruder started filming, ricochet off a streetlight fixture before it hit the curb.

I'll take the witness who was there when the event happened.  ;D

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2020, 06:04:21 PM »
Why did Oswald kill JFK?

I posit that the little prick was a true Marxist, that he was fed up with the American and Soviet systems, and that he decided to take matters in his own hands to "advance history".

-- MWT  ;)

PS  The fact that he wasn't getting any from Marina might have had something to do with it, too, as well as the possibility that he had been trained/programmed in the USSR to do the job ...

Interesting photo.

The caption should read, "I bet you guys didn't realize I was wearing handcuffs, huh?" -- OR -- "My CIA handler paid me extra to pose like this."

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2009/01/bill-winfrey-dallas-morning-news.html?m=1

--  MWT   Walk:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 06:06:46 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2020, 06:04:21 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2020, 06:06:17 PM »
Nine-tenths of Robert's book is devoted to conspiracy theory.

Seems as though he might have had an agenda.

How much time does he give his boys and girls between the first and second shots? (Correct answer: about six seconds -- Oswald had to wait for the limo to reappear from behind the tree.)

How much time does he give his boys and girls after the second shot to make the kill shot? (Correct answer: about five seconds)

Factoid: "In the Marine Corps, Oswald was a very good shot in all of the firing positions except for the "standing" one."

Which info is supplemented by an article I stumbled upon a few days ago:

https://www.kold.com/story/24047123/tucson-man-shares-vivid-memories-of-jfk-assassin-lee-harvey-oswald/

--  MWT  ;)

"In the Marine Corps, Oswald was a very good shot in all of the firing positions except for the "standing" one."

In a letter from the commandant of the Marine Corps to the WC it's stated the Marines considered LHO a "rather poor shot" based on

his low score qualifying as a marksman. On 6May59 at MCAS El Toro, California he needed to score 190 to qualify a marksman.

He scored 191.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2020, 06:15:22 PM »
"In the Marine Corps, Oswald was a very good shot in all of the firing positions except for the "standing" one."

In a letter from the commandant of the Marine Corps to the WC it's stated the Marines considered LHO a "rather poor shot" based on

his low score qualifying as a marksman. On 6May59 at MCAS El Toro, California he needed to score 190 to qualify a marksman.

He scored 191.

The Marine Corps in general considered Oswald kinda a "poor shot," or one possibly-out-of-touch, desk-bound officer decided to write that?

Had Oswald shot better than 191 in a previous shooting test?  Was he nearing the end of his enlistment when he took the one you're harping about?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 06:16:58 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2020, 06:15:22 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2020, 06:17:12 PM »
Why did Oswald kill JFK?

I posit that the little prick was a true Marxist, that he was fed up with the American and Soviet systems, and that he decided to take matters in his own hands to "advance history".

-- MWT  ;)

PS  The fact that he wasn't getting any from Marina might have had something to do with it, too, as well as the possibility that he had been trained/programmed in the USSR to do the job ...

"PS  The fact that he wasn't getting any from Marina might have had something to do with it, too"

I take it you don't have kids.

Marina just gave birth to there 2nd child October 20, 1963.

The standard minimum wait is 6 weeks if everything goes well during the delivery and mom/wife is emotionally ready.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2020, 06:20:24 PM »
"PS  The fact that he wasn't getting any from Marina might have had something to do with it, too"

I take it you don't have kids.

Marina just gave birth to there 2nd child October 20, 1963.

The standard minimum wait is 6 weeks if everything goes well during the delivery and mom/wife is emotionally ready.

Da, way too early to start indoctrinating them into Marxism, I suppose.

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2020, 06:20:24 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2020, 06:25:58 PM »
The Marine Corps in general considered Oswald kinda a "poor shot," or one possibly-out-of-touch, desk-bound officer decided to write that?

Had Oswald shot better than 191 in a previous shooting test?  Was he nearing the end of his enlistment when he took the one you're harping about?

--  MWT  ;)

http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_review.html

A Comprehensive Review of Reclaiming History
By James DiEugenio

~snip~

"...As Nelson Delgado said, Oswald on the firing line was "a pretty big joke" because he got a lot of complete misses.
This is something that Delgado stated a good shot never did. (Warren Commission, Vol. 8 p. 235) Further, in the film
Rush to Judgment, Delgado told Mark Lane that Oswald just was not that interested in weaponry. He was always being
scored for not taking proper care of his rifle or cleaning it regularly.

Let's now turn to Sherman Cooley who was interviewed by author Henry Hurt for his book, Reasonable Doubt. Cooley, a
veteran hunter, was just as derisive as Delgado: "If I had to pick one man in the whole United States to shoot me,
I'd pick Oswald. I saw the man shoot. There's no way he could have ever learned to shoot well enough to do what they
accused him of doing in Dallas." ( (p. 99)

James Persons told Hurt about Oswald's below average coordination which he thought was the major factor in his very
poor marksmanship. (Michael Griffith web site, "Was Oswald a Poor Shot?", 8/27/96) Hurt, who interviewed dozens of
Oswald's fellow Marines, said that this eyewitness testimony was universal.

He stated it thusly, "On the subject of Oswald's shooting ability, there was virtually no exception to Delgado's
opinion that it was laughable."

Further on, Hurt brings up the consensus of the testimony: "Many of the Marines mentioned that Oswald had a certain lack
 of coordination that they felt was responsible for the fact that he had difficulty learning to shoot." ( ibid, pgs 99-100)
 Reinforcing this, when he was a member of a hunting club in Minsk, Russia Oswald's fellow members considered him a bad
marksman. This was reported by Richard Billings and Robert Blakey of the House Select Committee on Assassinations in their
book Fatal Hour. They stated simply that "Members of the club reported that Oswald had been considered a poor shot." (p. 139)

As Michael Griffith states on his web site, even Monty Lutz of the HSCA stated that he knew of no professional marksman who
had ever duplicated what Oswald was supposed to have done....."

~snip~