Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 31617 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2020, 03:40:55 PM »
Advertisement
 I am Not agreeing that is Lovelady and Shelley, "high-tailing it to the railroad yard....", but IF it is Not Lovelady and Shelley, THEN you NOW have Those 2 guys + Prayer Man being Unidentified and having been physically positioned in The Steps area when the motorcade passed by the TSBD. 3 Unknown People with the Best explanation for this being Image TIME STAMPING Issues. Lovelady and Shelley gave WC Testimony that they CROSSED the Elm St Ext immediately after the shooting and stood there 2+ minutes. This means if those 2 guys "high-tailing" toward the railroad yard are Lovelady & Shelley, they would have had to of traveled back across the Elm St Ext roughly 2+ minutes AFTER the shooting. And, if this is Lovelady and Shelley we are looking at, THEN the Officer Baker TIME STAMPING is also Incorrect.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:41:32 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2020, 03:40:55 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #169 on: June 02, 2020, 08:23:24 PM »
If that's Lovelady and Shelley, then why did they, after walking a few feet towards the railway yard / parking lot, start crossing over Elm Street Extension towards the island, as can be seen in a very brief overlap-continuation in Couch-Darnell?

--  MWT

edited

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #170 on: June 02, 2020, 08:42:17 PM »
The man in black is not Mr Bill Shelley, it's Mr Danny Arce---------------------

And Mr Lovelady still on the front steps------------------

---> cf. WIEGMAN:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: June 02, 2020, 08:42:17 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #171 on: June 02, 2020, 09:03:47 PM »
The man in black is not Mr Bill Shelley, it's Mr Danny Arce---------------------

And Mr Lovelady still on the front steps------------------

---> cf. WIEGMAN:

Dear Mr. Ford,

Where's Joe Molina?

Just asking.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Have you ever considered the possibility that the "painted-in shadow" on Lovelady's chest in Wiegman is a shadow cast by the Black guy on the left?

Just asking.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 09:18:30 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2020, 11:34:13 PM »

Somebody explain to this guy what "Trolling" actually is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2020, 11:34:13 PM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #173 on: June 10, 2020, 03:37:02 AM »
Oswald was a murderer, fit right in with the culture of death Commie Crat party.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2020, 04:28:58 AM »
Oswald was a murderer, fit right in with the culture of death Commie Crat party.

Rubio,

You're full of beans with the garbage wrote at the end of your "sentence".

Seems as though KGB propaganda has really gotten to you, huh?

It's very saddening to see a person who's so very, very confused as you are.

Is it all about abortion with you?

If not, what else?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 04:30:38 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2020, 04:28:58 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2020, 08:52:48 AM »
As late as November 29th......

On the 23rd, Roy Truly who actually knew Oswald tells us that he encountered Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom. Oops!

The fact that an innocent civilian who personally new Oswald and a Police Officer, respectively Truly and Baker both testified to the fact that they saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom a couple of minutes after the assassination, really puts the kibosh on the Oswald in the doorway malarkey and as if this wasn't enough we have another innocent civilian Mrs Reid who came from the other direction and she instantly recognises Oswald coming in through the back office door and passing by her about two minutes after the last shot, which 100% corroborates Baker and Truly. see diagram below

Mr. BELIN. What did you see?
Mr. TRULY. I saw the officer almost directly in the doorway of the lunch-room facing Lee Harvey Oswald.
Mr. BELIN. And where was Lee Harvey Oswald at the time you saw him?
Mr. TRULY. He was at the front of the lunchroom, not very far inside he was just inside the lunchroom door.

Representative BOGGS -He came up to you?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; and when I hollered at him he turned around and walked back to me.
Representative BOGGS -Right close to you?
Mr. BAKER - And we were right here at this position 24, right here in this doorway.
Representative BOGGS -Right. What did you say to him?
Mr. BAKER - I didn't get anything out of him. Mr. Truly had come up to my side here, and I turned to Mr. Truly and I says, "Do you know this man, does he work here?" And he said yes, and I turned immediately and went on out up the stairs.
Mr. BELIN - Then you continued up the stairway?
Representative BOGGS -Let me ask one other question. You later, when you recognized this man as Lee Oswald, is that right, saw pictures of him?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir. I had occasion to see him in the homicide office later that evening after we got through with Parkland Hospital and then Love Field and we went back to the City Hall and I went up there and made this affidavit.
Representative BOGGS -After he had been arrested?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.

Mr. BELIN. And then what did you do?
Mrs. REID. Well, I kept walking and I looked up and Oswald was coming in the back door of the office. I met him by the time I passed my desk several feet and I told him, I said, "Oh, the President has been shot, but maybe they didn't hit him."
He mumbled something to me, I kept walking, he did, too. I didn't pay any attention to what he said because I had no thoughts of anything of him having any connection with it at all because he was very calm. He had gotten a coke and was holding it in his hands and I guess the reason it impressed me seeing him in there I thought it was a little strange that one of -the warehouse boys would be up in the office at the time, not that he had done anything wrong. The only time I had seen him in the office was to come and get change and he already had his coke in his hand so he didn't come for change and I dismissed him. I didn't think anything else.
Mr. BELIN. When you saw him, I believe you said you first saw him when he was coming through the door?
Mrs. REID. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Turning to Exhibit 497, what doorway was it where you first saw him?
Mrs. REID. Right here.
Mr. BELIN. You are pointing to the doorway between numbers 27 and 28?
Mrs. REID. That is right.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember how long by the stopwatch it took you?
Mrs. REID. Approximately 2 minutes.
Mr. DULLES. I didn't hear you.
Mrs. REID. Two minutes.
Mr. BELIN. From the time of the last shot the time you and Oswald crossed?
Mrs. REID. Yes; I believe that is the way we timed it.

JohnM