Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Texas honors Officer J.D. Tippit and names his killer - Lee Harvey Oswald  (Read 15171 times)

Online Richard Smith

Advertisement
Shocking.  The kooks want to go down a rabbit hole here about who has authority over public street signs instead of taking their issue up with someone in the real world who could correct whatever error they believe the sign contains.  That is understandable due to the absurdity of their claim.  Imagine a sane person in Texas getting that call from one of these nuts.  Again, though, prove me wrong and take it up with the THC, Oak Cliff, Dallas, the State of Texas, NASA, or whomever you believe has authority over the particular sign.  Here's a clue to help.  You can't just put up a permanent sign on a public street without approval from a municipal authority.  That is not the THC but a governmental entity that must approve it.  Good luck. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Strawman "Smith" hates it when he gets exposed for saying something stupid.  Which is pretty much every post.

I don't recall Dicky "Smith" ever posting anything intelligent.    I love it when he's served a little crow....

Online Martin Weidmann

Shocking.  The kooks want to go down a rabbit hole here about who has authority over public street signs instead of taking their issue up with someone in the real world who could correct whatever error they believe the sign contains.  That is understandable due to the absurdity of their claim.  Imagine a sane person in Texas getting that call from one of these nuts.  Again, though, prove me wrong and take it up with the THC, Oak Cliff, Dallas, the State of Texas, NASA, or whomever you believe has authority over the particular sign.  Here's a clue to help.  You can't just put up a permanent sign on a public street without approval from a municipal authority.  That is not the THC but a governmental entity that must approve it.  Good luck.

Now, look who desperately wants to debate a point he has already lost?

Wanna throw another hissy fit?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Joe Mannix

Why did Dulles ask Curry about a rumor that Tippit was involved in some kind of "narcotic trouble"?

Is this how Tippit was pressured into joining the plot? Ruby too?  #badgeman

Offline John Iacoletti

Shocking.  The kooks want to go down a rabbit hole here about who has authority over public street signs instead of taking their issue up with someone in the real world who could correct whatever error they believe the sign contains.

Who says they're not?  That doesn't stop us from laughing at your ignorance.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Good luck.
The only part of all that babbling nonsense that means anything.

Online Richard Smith

Now, look who desperately wants to debate a point he has already lost?

Wanna throw another hissy fit?

This from the guy who suggested that the Texas Historical Commission has authority over public street signs in Oak Cliff.  Such profound ignorance.  To place such a sign on a public street they have to obtain the approval of the governmental authority.  And Roger is supposed to have some legal background.   Your contrarian brother suggested that efforts could be made to change the content of the sign.  Please share those efforts with us for a good laugh!  I'm sure that is another lie as he is too lazy to do so but it would provide additional comedic relief to see the lunacy of these claims exposed in the light of the real world and not hidden on an Internet forum.  Imagine the poor civil servant in Dallas that receives that request from a nut job rambling about Oswald's innocence and suggesting Tippit was the bad guy.  Complete with his contrarian "evidence."  I can't wait to hear the result.  Get started Roger.  Don't waste another moment here.  You can do it!

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

This from the guy who suggested that the Texas Historical Commission has authority over public street signs in Oak Cliff.  Such profound ignorance.  To place such a sign on a public street they have to obtain the approval of the governmental authority.  And Roger is supposed to have some legal background.   Your contrarian brother suggested that efforts could be made to change the content of the sign.  Please share those efforts with us for a good laugh!  I'm sure that is another lie as he is too lazy to do so but it would provide additional comedic relief to see the lunacy of these claims exposed in the light of the real world and not hidden on an Internet forum.  Imagine the poor civil servant in Dallas that receives that request from a nut job rambling about Oswald's innocence and suggesting Tippit was the bad guy.  Complete with his contrarian "evidence."  I can't wait to hear the result.  Get started Roger.  Don't waste another moment here.  You can do it!

Wow, that's quite a hissy fit. I didn't think you had it in you....

This from the guy who suggested that the Texas Historical Commission has authority over public street signs in Oak Cliff.

Stop lying, I never suggested anything of the sort.

Your contrarian brother suggested that efforts could be made to change the content of the sign.

I don't have a brother. You're making stuff up again. Do you even have a clue who you are talking to? You seem very confused....

You are getting more delusional by the day...

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 02:58:00 PM by Martin Weidmann »