Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: No coffee for Randle, no job for Oswald -- at the TSBD  (Read 16187 times)

Offline Ross Lidell

Re: No coffee for Randle, no job for Oswald -- at the TSBD
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2020, 05:31:18 AM »
Advertisement
Why didn't Ruth Paine tell Lee that the airport had called and wanted him to come in for an employment  interview.....   The job at the airport paid better and was a permanent job ( non seasonal) but Ruth never told Marina or Lee about the airport job.......

Ruth Paine likely considered that Lee Oswald could not take that job. It might require travel off bus-routes and Oswald could not drive a car and did not own a car.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2020, 05:31:18 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2020, 06:04:11 AM »
I don't give a damn about the title of the thread. Anybody who reads the opening post knows exactly what your flawed "No "placement" means no "plot". There was no conspiracy"  conclusion was. And that was only the first one of several flawed conclusions that followed.

That's not a challenge. It's not even a fair question. Instead it's you, once again, playing games and trying to let your flawed opinion prevail by not only shifting the burden of proof but also raising the bar in a completely absurd, unreasonable manner. Asking for an explanation is one thing, but subsequently adding on a demand for proof and then even qualifying in advance what kind of proof (i.e. a witness statement) would only be acceptable to you exposes your bad faith.   

Nobody in their right mind needs proof to understand and accept that Oswald could have heard about the TSBD job from somebody else. The fact that he didn't doesn't mean it could not have happened. Asking for proof and even witness statements for an event that obviously could have happened but likely didn't is pure asinine.

If I were like you, I could easily ask you for conclusive proof that Oswald could not have heard about the TSBD job from somebody else, because that's what you need to believe to maintain your own flawed conclusion. Well, just out of curiosity, do you have such conclusive proof? Or is it one rule for you and another for everybody else?

And once again you expose how disingenuous you truly are because you are implicitely saying that you won't take my assertions seriously no matter what. What you ask for is completely idioctic and you know full well (at least you would know, if you had a functional brain) that there isn't even a slight possibility that anybody could know that, even if it did happen. Nobody was with Oswald 24/7 and thus there is no way anybody could comply with that "request".

However, just in case you want to go there, just because nobody can provide that "evidence" doesn't mean it didn't or couldn't have happened. It only means that nobody knows about it and it also doesn't mean that you are right. Your conclusions are just as flawed as before and the argue otherwise would be just another demonstration of your bad faith.

People will not take you (or me) seriously, if we claim "something" for which there is no evidence.

Remember this?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. There is no evidence that Kennedy would have left Dallas alive if Oswald had not gotten his job at the TSBD. Yet you claimed exactly that, so now prove it! And don't give me just your opinion. You need provide actual proof that your claim is true.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. There is no evidence that Kennedy would have left Dallas alive if Oswald had not gotten his job at the TSBD. Yet you claimed exactly that, so now prove it! And don't give me just your opinion. You need provide actual proof that your claim is true.

You lack the ability to see the difference.

My statement is credible because it only requires a single "subtraction" from known events.

No coffee for Randle, no job for Oswald -- at the TSBD ... means the first link in the chain (Linnie Mae Randle) is broken and therefore the other links (> Mrs Robert's coffee klatch > Paine/Marina Oswald attend > Ruth Paine mentions Lee Oswald's lack of employment > Randle mentions TSBD Job > Ruth Paine calls Mr Truly > Truly says Lee Oswald should come by the TSBD > Ruth/Marina advise Lee Oswald of the TSBD job > Lee Oswald interviewed by Mr Truly > Lee Oswald starts work at the TSBD) never come to exist.

Your statement is NOT credible because it requires "additions" with no evidence to justify them. Not only don't you have a chain you don't even have one link.

You are too wrapped up in the speculative "could have" protocol. "Could have" consists of thousands of possibilities (millions?) none of which you can prove have a chance in hell of actually happening.

Remove Randle from the Robert's "coffee klatch" and the consequence is:

-- NO Oswald as the assassin from the 6th floor of the TSBD (acting alone).

-- NO Hit-man as the assassin from 6th floor of the TSBD (hired by conspirators to frame the patsy Oswald). Oswald is not there TO frame.

*** Consequently it's reasonable to CONCLUDE: President Kennedy gives his speech at the Trade Mart and leaves Dallas alive.

[I'm not obliged to speculate about other jobs for Oswald (on the motorcade route) or the possible plans of groups who might want to assassinate JFK in Dallas or anywhere else in Texas. I could not and would not; because it would only be "guessing" with no evidence to justify such imaginations.]

*** Alternately, for you to be correct, JFK would still have been assassinated in Dallas. Instead of one (1) random event (subtracted); you have to "add" many events (conspiracy factors) with no proof they would ever happen. They only exist in your imagination. You cannot CONCLUDE anything because you don't have ANY evidence--only opinions.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:29:29 AM by Ross Lidell »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2020, 07:45:44 AM »
Bandwagon Fallacy[/b]

Just because a significant population of people believe a proposition is true, doesn't automatically make it true.

Says the guy who appeals to “history books”.  :D

Your three (3) are simply those who disagree with the fact expressed in this Subject title:

No coffee for Randle, no job for Oswald -- at the TSBD

The three (3) who will not or can not provide any evidence that disputes the accuracy of the statement!

Because it’s pure speculation that you’re trying to pass off as fact. You haven’t proven squat. You’ve just done your little “I’m automatically right unless you prove me wrong” dance like you always do.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2020, 07:45:44 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2020, 07:51:58 AM »
To credibly dispute the statement in the Subject title, you need more than a "could have".

Speculative guesswork like "could haves" are meaningless.

The thing that you seem unable to comprehend is that your statement is a “couldn’t have”, and is just as speculative.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2020, 07:54:02 AM »
Ruth Paine likely considered that Lee Oswald could not take that job. It might require travel off bus-routes and Oswald could not drive a car and did not own a car.

Why is that “likely”? Sounds like more speculation. No buses to the airport? Really?

Besides, that wasn’t her place to decide on her own.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2020, 07:54:02 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2020, 08:38:03 AM »

Because it’s pure speculation that you’re trying to pass off as fact. You haven’t proven squat. You’ve just done your little “I’m automatically right unless you prove me wrong” dance like you always do.

Different John, very different.

Bandwagon fallacy: Numbers, usually based on a count or a survey. The numbers (people) are usually uninformed about the matter.

Historical record: Written and recorded by people who are informed about the events and subjects.

Isn't the Warren Report (and the 26 volumes of evidence) to which you often refer, "part of the historical record"? Just a tad hypocritical of you to exclude it from that category, John.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 08:54:06 AM by Ross Lidell »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2020, 08:43:52 AM »
The thing that you seem unable to comprehend is that your statement is a “couldn’t have”, and is just as speculative.

You've got it wrong again, John. My statement is designed to demonstrate that Oswald's employment at the TSBD is happenstance. Eliminate one simple event (decision) and a particular result does not happen. How often do I have to explain this to you?

Ever heard of Occam's razor: "The simplest solution is most likely the right one".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2020, 08:43:52 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2020, 08:53:08 AM »
Why is that “likely”? Sounds like more speculation. No buses to the airport? Really?

Ruth Paine is on record "somewhere" mentioning other jobs that required personal transport to get to. So, I'm not really speculating. You're resorting to hair-splitting for something to complain about.

Anyway, several buses might be required. One into town and another out to the airport.

Yes it was. People act unilaterally all the time.