Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 77172 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #400 on: March 12, 2020, 07:44:07 PM »
Advertisement
It's hard to buy the sack story when the rifle found isn't even the same one as in the backyard photo. If there was 2 rifles then there had to be some funny spombleprofglidnoctobuns going on. Just look at the shoulder straps for both and you'll see the difference.

And his rifle was supposed to be brand new, right? Yet the Military said it was barely functional.

Does that sound like a new rifle to anyone?

And something else that makes no sense...  Oswald was a trained Marine. Doesn't anyone think a Marine would find a better spot, like the roof? Oswald could have easily gone to the roof. It's a better view, not to mention concealment. It just doesn't make sense.

If the rifle was bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, then the bag was bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns too.

Google can be a terrible instrument in the hands of fools.  Give up trying to think for Oswald. Or better yet thinking at all.  Oswald worked in that building.  He found a great shooting location.  The wall around the roof was too high for him to shoot over. 

Mr. BAKER - We went out on the roof.
Mr. BELIN - What did you do on the roof?
Mr. BAKER - I immediately went around all the sides of the ledges up there, and after I got on top I found out that a person couldn't shoot off that roof because when you stand up you have to put your hands like this, at the top of that ledge and if you wanted to see over you would have to tiptoe to see over it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 09:24:25 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: March 12, 2020, 07:44:07 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #401 on: March 12, 2020, 07:51:45 PM »
It's hard to buy the sack story when the rifle found isn't even the same one as in the backyard photo. If there was 2 rifles then there had to be some funny spombleprofglidnoctobuns going on. Just look at the shoulder straps for both and you'll see the difference.

And his rifle was supposed to be brand new, right? Yet the Military said it was barely functional.

Does that sound like a new rifle to anyone?

And something else that makes no sense...  Oswald was a trained Marine. Doesn't anyone think a Marine would find a better spot, like the roof? Oswald could have easily gone to the roof. It's a better view, not to mention concealment. It just doesn't make sense.

If the rifle was bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, then the bag was bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns too.
How did you conclude the rifle found in the building wasn't the one in the backyard photos? Because the shoulder straps were different? It's not possible that Oswald just used a different strap? How does a different STRAP equal a different RIFLE? I don't understand that at all.

Who said the rifle was brand new? Where did the "Military" say it was barely functional?

Where are you coming up with this information?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #402 on: March 12, 2020, 09:25:08 PM »
How did you conclude the rifle found in the building wasn't the one in the backyard photos? Because the shoulder straps were different? It's not possible that Oswald just used a different strap? How does a different STRAP equal a different RIFLE? I don't understand that at all.

Who said the rifle was brand new? Where did the "Military" say it was barely functional?

Where are you coming up with this information?

Careful you are dealing with a "genius."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: March 12, 2020, 09:25:08 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #403 on: March 12, 2020, 11:25:54 PM »
Google can be a terrible instrument in the hands of fools.  Give up trying to think for Oswald. Or better yet thinking at all.  Oswald worked in that building.  He found a great shooting location.  The wall around the roof was too high for him to shoot over. 

Mr. BAKER - We went out on the roof.
Mr. BELIN - What did you do on the roof?
Mr. BAKER - I immediately went around all the sides of the ledges up there, and after I got on top I found out that a person couldn't shoot off that roof because when you stand up you have to put your hands like this, at the top of that ledge and if you wanted to see over you would have to tiptoe to see over it.

Give up trying to think for Oswald.

Coming from you, that's rich!

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #404 on: March 13, 2020, 12:52:30 AM »
Give up trying to think for Oswald.

Coming from you, that's rich!

Two geniuses on the same forum.  What are the odds?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: March 13, 2020, 12:52:30 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #405 on: March 13, 2020, 02:03:37 AM »
Two geniuses on the same forum.  What are the odds?

The odds are a lot better that those for you actually dealing honestly with evidence for once and not tell us what Oswald was thinking, planning and doing....

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #406 on: March 13, 2020, 04:05:46 AM »
Who said there isn't any new evidence to be found?
Here's Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.

Btw I can't find the poster who originally found this groundbreaking evidence but if it was you, tell me and I will credit you! Thumb1:

EDIT
JohnM

Studebaker, in his testimony, references a photograph ( exhibit F) where he had drawn in - dotted lines - the outline of the bag, showing where he found it, on the floor, in the sniper's nest, near the pipes.
Sadly, no photograph was taken of the bag in this location.

So, are you saying the bag was placed on top of the - three high - stack of boxes, and then photographed, inadvertently?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: March 13, 2020, 04:05:46 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #407 on: March 13, 2020, 11:00:31 AM »
Studebaker, in his testimony, references a photograph ( exhibit F) where he had drawn in - dotted lines - the outline of the bag, showing where he found it, on the floor, in the sniper's nest, near the pipes.
Sadly, no photograph was taken of the bag in this location.

So, are you saying the bag was placed on top of the - three high - stack of boxes, and then photographed, inadvertently?

That makes more sense to me than the bag being found unfolded on top of the boxes, inadvertently photographed, then folded up and placed on the floor in the corner where Studebaker testified that he found it.

What is surprising to me is that apparently the bag in the photograph wasn’t identified for 56-years... and it is exciting to now see it there now! Thanks again to Patrick!