Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 77206 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #280 on: March 07, 2020, 03:07:11 AM »
Advertisement
This is the very reason I haven't been posting very often. The majority All of the CTs here are so blinded by their paranoia that they lack the ability for rational debate and instead of making this about the evidence they keep attacking the messenger ---------------
Let's have one for Mytton [wannabe messenger].... :'(

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: March 07, 2020, 03:07:11 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #281 on: March 07, 2020, 03:39:14 AM »

~snip~

Mr. BALL. How long did you stay at the Texas School Book Depository after you found the rifle?
Mr. FRITZ. After he told me about this man almost, I left immediately after he told me that

~snip~

Mr. TRULY. And there were other officers with him. Chief Lumpkin stepped over and told Captain Fritz that I had something that I wanted to tell him.
Mr. BELIN. All right. And then what happened
Mr. TRULY. So Captain Fritz left the men he was with and walked over about 8 or 10 feet and said, "What is it, Mr. Truly," or words to that effect.
And I told him about this boy missing and gave him his address and telephone number and general description. And he says, "Thank you, Mr. Truly. We will take care of it.

~snip~

Mr. DULLES. When was the paper bag covering that apparently he brought the rifle in, was that discovered in the sixth floor about the same time?
Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; that was recovered a little later. I wasn't down there when that was found.
Mr. DULLES. It was recovered on the sixth floor, was it not?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I believe so. We can check here and see. I believe it was. But I wasn't there when that was recovered.

There's that damn Fritz standing on the paper bag.  :o

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #282 on: March 07, 2020, 03:43:05 AM »
Thanks, I will have a champagne flavored one!

considering you don't know, that's it's the bag , or that its Nov 22nd...don't go running with that thing in your mouth.
ok?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 03:47:50 AM by Peter Goth »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: March 07, 2020, 03:43:05 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #283 on: March 07, 2020, 03:56:16 AM »
[In reply to Mr Smith]
Stop pretending like you know where it was found.  You don't even know who found it or when.
I have been searching for a response to this. Who exactly does get credit for 1] Finding the bag and 2]Describing exactly where it was found. [something besides--" near the sniper's nest" the "southeast corner" or "the sixth floor"
Mr. BELIN. Did you find anything, any print of any kind, in connection with the processing of this?
Mr. DAY. No legible prints were found with the powder, no.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know whether any legible prints were found by any other means or any other place?
Mr. DAY. There is a legible print on it now. They were on there when it was returned to me from the FBI on November 24.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know by what means they found these?
Mr. DAY. It is apparently silver nitrate. It could be another compound they have used. The sack had an orange color indicating it was silver nitrate.
Mr. BELIN. You mean the sack when it came back from the FBI had a----
Mr. DAY. Orange color. It is another method of processing paper for fingerprints.
Mr. BELIN. Was there anything inside the bag, if you know, when you found it?
Mr. DAY. I did not open the bag. I did not look inside of the bag at all.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do with the bag after you found it and you put this writing on after you dusted it?
Mr. DAY. I released it to the FBI agent.
FBI Agent Vincent Drain?... Who seemed to have a lot more testimony to offer than Lt Day.
However, Agent Drain was not called to testify. I found this statement...

On November 22nd, 1963, I'd gone down to get a sandwich for lunch and had returned to my office at 1114 Commerce Street after the parade passed to continue doing dictation. As was the usual manner, we monitored the police radio. From that it was flashed that the President had been shot and that they were en route to Parkland Hospital. I knew where they were taking him because I had been privileged to sit in on some meetings with the Secret Service the previous four or five days in the event that either he or the Vice-President were shot.
Further...
It appeared to me as though the bullet traveled upward and had taken off the right portion of his skull.
                                 Vincent Drain  https://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/History/The_deed/Sneed/Drain.html                             
Upward?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #284 on: March 07, 2020, 04:06:18 AM »
'The bullet travelled upward'

Must have been shot from the trunk à la Walter White.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 04:23:46 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: March 07, 2020, 04:06:18 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #285 on: March 07, 2020, 04:26:31 AM »

He's a big guy. Must have broken the curtain rods.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 04:27:45 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #286 on: March 07, 2020, 05:23:31 AM »

;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: March 07, 2020, 05:23:31 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #287 on: March 07, 2020, 06:02:36 AM »
I have been searching for a response to this. Who exactly does get credit for 1] Finding the bag and 2]Describing exactly where it was found. [something besides--" near the sniper's nest" the "southeast corner" or "the sixth floor" FBI Agent Vincent Drain?... Who seemed to have a lot more testimony to offer than Lt Day.
However, Agent Drain was not called to testify. I found this statement...
 Further...                                 Vincent Drain  https://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/History/The_deed/Sneed/Drain.html                             
Upward?

Mr. BELIN. Did you find anything, any print of any kind, in connection with the processing of this?
Mr. DAY. No legible prints were found with the powder, no.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know whether any legible prints were found by any other means or any other place?
Mr. DAY. There is a legible print on it now. They were on there when it was returned to me from the FBI on November 24.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know by what means they found these?
Mr. DAY. It is apparently silver nitrate. It could be another compound they have used. The sack had an orange color indicating it was silver nitrate.
Mr. BELIN. You mean the sack when it came back from the FBI had a----
Mr. DAY. Orange color. It is another method of processing paper for fingerprints.
Mr. BELIN. Was there anything inside the bag, if you know, when you found it?
Mr. DAY. I did not open the bag. I did not look inside of the bag at all.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do with the bag after you found it and you put this writing on after you dusted it?
Mr. DAY. I released it to the FBI agent.