Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 76718 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #264 on: March 06, 2020, 09:43:48 PM »
Advertisement
He left Dallas 2-weeks after the attempt on Walker.

Oops, wrong scenario. My bad. May a thousand camels fart in my general direction*

*Gleaned from Monty Python ('The Holy Grail' I think)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:56:08 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: March 06, 2020, 09:43:48 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #265 on: March 06, 2020, 09:45:28 PM »
Oh boy, it's worse than I thought. There is nothing hypothetical about either question. Both are in fact the same question and both have only one purpose; to obtain a response from the person who is asked.

A hypothetical question requires no response at all!

hypothetical question - Legal Definition
n

A question, based on assumptions rather than facts, directed to an expert witness intended to elicit an opinion

https://www.yourdictionary.com/hypothetical-question

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #266 on: March 06, 2020, 09:59:44 PM »

hypothetical question - Legal Definition
n

A question, based on assumptions rather than facts, directed to an expert witness intended to elicit an opinion

https://www.yourdictionary.com/hypothetical-question

You are correct. My bad... I mixed up hypothetical with rhetorical.

But, hypothetical or not, at least you now agree that I asked a question. Well done  Thumb1: We'll get there in the end... baby steps, baby steps...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: March 06, 2020, 09:59:44 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #267 on: March 06, 2020, 10:24:12 PM »

Notice how John Mytton dropped out of his own topic as soon as it was discovered that he was busted for taking credit for Patrick Jackson's moves.

From the very FIRST post in this thread.

Btw I can't find the poster who originally found this groundbreaking evidence but if it was you, tell me and I will credit you! Thumb1:

JohnM

This is the very reason I haven't been posting very often. The majority All of the CTs here are so blinded by their paranoia that they lack the ability for rational debate and instead of making this about the evidence they keep attacking the messenger, and the way this thread has descended into chaos is ironically the perfect example.
After half a century not 1 conspiracy theory has been proved, not 1 person has come forward and claimed responsibility for any of these wacky theories, it's just accusation after accusation and a plethora of innocent people are just thrown onto the fire. Whereas all of the official investigations time after time, come to the same rock solid conclusion, go figure.

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #268 on: March 06, 2020, 10:50:07 PM »
A simple question for the LN proponents. Who discovered CE142 on the sixth floor of the TSBD?

Well? For such a crucial piece of evidence and an exhaustive investigation how hard can this be to answer?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: March 06, 2020, 10:50:07 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #269 on: March 07, 2020, 12:27:33 AM »
From the very FIRST post in this thread.

This is the very reason I haven't been posting very often. The majority All of the CTs here are so blinded by their paranoia that they lack the ability for rational debate and instead of making this about the evidence they keep attacking the messenger, and the way this thread has descended into chaos is ironically the perfect example.
After half a century not 1 conspiracy theory has been proved, not 1 person has come forward and claimed responsibility for any of these wacky theories, it's just accusation after accusation and a plethora of innocent people are just thrown onto the fire. Whereas all of the official investigations time after time, come to the same rock solid conclusion, go figure.

JohnM

Asked from early on. Your assertion that is was Oswald's bag. When was the photo taken and who took it? Maybe you missed my post.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #270 on: March 07, 2020, 12:36:53 AM »
Bottom line is that it would be dumb to be carrying a sizeable package around that day.
Especially shortly after the assassination, and especially a duffel bag.

Don't you think so?
 ;)

The 40 " Carcano will not fit in a duffel bag......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: March 07, 2020, 12:36:53 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #271 on: March 07, 2020, 12:51:02 AM »
A simple question for the LN proponents. Who discovered CE142 on the sixth floor of the TSBD?

I would ask members for a measure of thread discipline (I know.....but I’m a glass half full guy).

Who will be the first to help me out? After all it’s your narrative.