Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 77172 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2020, 12:41:03 AM »
Advertisement

Was Oswald allegedly worried or not? In other posts...they have him scared and running away to New Orleans :-\
Make up my mind!

Marina said that she was scared. And I think her fears influenced LHO’s decision to go to New Orleans. But I haven’t seen any evidence that LHO was scared. At least not after LHO determined that the news reports of the attack on Walker suggested that no one was suspicious of him. However, Marina did say that LHO had nervous shaking episodes while he slept. But these also occurred before the attempt on Walker. So, in my opinion, LHO wasn’t worried enough for his fears to be the main reason he moved to New Orleans.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2020, 12:41:03 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2020, 12:48:53 AM »
Ok , glad that’s all cleared up lol
Now back to the bag and why there is only one palm print on the edge and no fingerprints of the four fingers on the reverse side of bag

It’s like the bag or paper the bag was made from was laying on Fritz office table and Oswald while having  hands handcuffed behind was backed up to that table and placed one of his hands, palm side down on edge of desk on top the paper

You missed the point. What was LHO’s frame of mind?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2020, 12:51:01 AM »

You were trying to make the case that his doubt over a claim which indicated a state of mind was no different than your positive claim about a state of mind.

No I wasn't. Martin tried to imply that I was. But that isn't what I said. Here is the sequence:

Martin stated his opinion and asked for my opinion about his opinion:

But that would be hell of a way to "conceal" a rifle he had just used in an attempted murder, don't you think?

Here is my response (I didn't agree with Martin's opinion and stated some reasons why):

Here is Martin's response (He argues that the point is about Oswald's frame of mind. And then Martin explains what his opinion is regarding what Oswald's frame of mind would not have been.):

Now, if you believe Martin was not "acting like he knew something about Oswald's frame of mind, then please explain how you arrived at that conclusion.

Fast forward to - I said:

No one has said that it was anything but conjecture.

you responded:

So what's the big deal then if Martin doubts it?

There is no big deal about it. And this argument is a prime example of why no one should engage either one of you. Endless nonsense and a waste of time. Ending in ridiculous accusations...

Thank you for editorializing my comments as it makes perfectly clear where you have gone wrong with your assumptions.

The whole thing about believing that I was "acting like he knew something about Oswald's frame of mind" is only in your head.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 01:23:13 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2020, 12:51:01 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2020, 01:37:12 AM »
You missed the point. What was LHO’s frame of mind?

THE SOCIOPATHIC STATE OF MIND OF ONE LEE HARVEY OSWALD,
THE ONLY PERSON IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE NOT TO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED
IN THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT & WOMANIZER JOHN F KENNEDY

Oswald as Alex Hidell
"Gotta get me a Carcano"
Oswald as OH Lee
"Gotta get me into a safe place with 34.8" curtain rods"
Oswald as Dirty Harvey
"Gotta get me a Smith & Wesson poor-dumb-cop-killer pistol. It's what boys do."
Oswald as The Little Prick
"Gotta be remembered for the next 10,000 years. Now then they'll know who I am"

-------------------------------
There. Crushed it. Again.
Courtesy of Bill Chapman
Hunter of Oswald#As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'es#
-------------------------------
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:20:58 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2020, 02:07:33 AM »
Thank you for editorializing my comments as it makes perfectly clear where you have gone wrong with your assumptions.

The whole thing about believing that I was "acting like he knew something about Oswald's frame of mind" is only in your head.

Dictionary definition:

Opinion - a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

The “question” that you wrote:

But that would be hell of a way to "conceal" a rifle he had just used in an attempted murder, don't you think?

The sentence that you wrote most certainly contains a view or judgment (opinion), then a comma, followed by a question. And you are trying to claim that it isn’t an opinion (especially yours). Do I understand that correctly? If so, then where did the opinion come from?  You wrote it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2020, 02:07:33 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2020, 05:10:39 AM »
Now, if you believe Martin was not "acting like he knew something about Oswald's frame of mind, then please explain how you arrived at that conclusion.

Because knowing something and doubting something are two different things.

There is no big deal about it. And this argument is a prime example of why no one should engage either one of you. Endless nonsense and a waste of time. Ending in ridiculous accusations...

You are the one endlessly perpetuating arguments about what should be a very simple concept, primarily because you can’t tell the difference between a claim and the response to a claim.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2020, 08:48:55 AM »
Dictionary definition:

Opinion - a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

The “question” that you wrote:

The sentence that you wrote most certainly contains a view or judgment (opinion), then a comma, followed by a question. And you are trying to claim that it isn’t an opinion (especially yours). Do I understand that correctly? If so, then where did the opinion come from?  You wrote it.

And on and on he goes... desperately trying to find a way to not having to accept he was and still is wrong in his assumptions.

Stop embarrasing yourself and try to get this in your head; asking a question is not the same as making a statement or having an opinion!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2020, 08:48:55 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #239 on: March 06, 2020, 12:15:49 PM »

You are the one endlessly perpetuating arguments about what should be a very simple concept, primarily because you can’t tell the difference between a claim and the response to a claim.

Using your "logic" then: Would Martin want to win an argument by admitting that he gave his opinions on things he knows nothing about, I seriously doubt it.