Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine remembers the Assassination  (Read 15595 times)

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Ruth Paine remembers the Assassination
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2019, 04:25:13 PM »
Advertisement
Try to focus.  It's impossible to follow your ramblings here.  So you won't be submitting your "evidence" of Paine's involvement in the assassination to the authorities or making a citizen's arrest?  I can only infer from that you don't believe your own nonsense but are just in the midst of some type of delusion.
He not only thinks the "conspirators" are still around (Paine and?) but that they also thank you "bigly for your patronage".

To top this lunacy off, he thinks they - who are still alive, remember - care what people write on this forum. I guess they hold meetings and then they tell you, "Hey, Richard, this guy Trojan is on our case. Go stop him now!"

So, I guess Ruth will be sending you an extra gift card this year for Christmas as thanks for all your work defending her evil work.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2019, 04:25:13 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2019, 10:48:03 PM »
He not only thinks the "conspirators" are still around (Paine and?) but that they also thank you "bigly for your patronage".

To top this lunacy off, he thinks they - who are still alive, remember - care what people write on this forum. I guess they hold meetings and then they tell you, "Hey, Richard, this guy Trojan is on our case. Go stop him now!"

So, I guess Ruth will be sending you an extra gift card this year for Christmas as thanks for all your work defending her evil work.

Yes, Ruth Paine is baking me some brownies as we speak in gratitude.  The Quaker housewife, master spy behind the assassination (cue sinister music).  Nutty CTers want to view this case in a purely hypothetical context in which they can nitpick testimony and imply sinister motivations that fit their kooky world view.  They want nothing to do with reality or the actual players.  It is absurd to suggest that the real, living and breathing Ruth Paine (a kind and charitable person) had anything whatsoever to do with the assassination.   It's fall on the ground laughing nonsense.  CTers have some unconscious understanding of the absurdity of their claims because they make no effort whatsoever to do what any normal person would do if they believed they had evidence of the complicity of someone in murder.  Particularly of the president.  Like report it to the authorities.  Instead they limit themselves to forums like this one where they can vent their compulsion driven fantasies to their heart's content.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2019, 12:35:21 AM »

Psst..the lunacy here is sticking with the fringe LN hypothesis when the consensus by the HSCA and most of the general public think this was likely a conspiracy. And if this was a conspiracy then LHO was not a lone nut. If LHO was not a lone nut then he was a patsy. If he was a patsy then he had handlers. If he had handlers then Paine was one of them.

And yes, the conspirators have thanked you LNer suckers bigly for your patronage over the many decades. Not exclusively on this forum but for all the good shilling you've done in print and media to keep the LNer ghost alive. Congrats!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2019, 12:35:21 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2019, 01:37:42 AM »
Psst..the lunacy here is sticking with the fringe LN hypothesis when the consensus by the HSCA and most of the general public think this was likely a conspiracy. And if this was a conspiracy then LHO was not a lone nut. If LHO was not a lone nut then he was a patsy. If he was a patsy then he had handlers. If he had handlers then Paine was one of them.

And yes, the conspirators have thanked you LNer suckers bigly for your patronage over the many decades. Not exclusively on this forum but for all the good shilling you've done in print and media to keep the LNer ghost alive. Congrats!

Do you know where I can collect a stipend for being a LN "shill"? I urgently need a new computer for my 3D work.

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2019, 06:33:26 PM »

How do you reason from "Oswald was not a lone nut then he must have been a patsy"? Isn't it possible he was part of a small conspiracy? He wasn't a patsy but was a willing participant? And how do you reason from "If he was a patsy then he must have had handlers?" Why would he need handlers? I cannot begin to understand this "If A then B" thinking on your part.

Again, you think the "conspirators" are still active and are rewarding LN "shills". I mean, this is beyond absurd. Even Donald "Impeached as President" Trump doesn't believe this type of goofiness. Although who really knows what this awful petty man believes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2019, 06:33:26 PM »

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2019, 06:35:20 PM »
Do you know where I can collect a stipend for being a LN "shill"? I urgently need a new computer for my 3D work.
I guess I need to fess up: I've been cashing your checks all of these years, Jerry.

Give me your checking account information and my Nigerian co-conspirator and son of the deposed King of Nigeria (at least, that's who he told me who he was) will put the money in it. We're loaded.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 06:43:22 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2019, 06:55:41 PM »
Most of the general public don't give a spombleprofglidnoctobuns about the JFK assassination. Most of the general public don't know the details other than those gleaned from conspiracy-monger pulp fiction. Conspiracy-theorizing has always been the real national sport in America.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 07:04:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2019, 06:55:41 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2019, 07:18:06 PM »
Most of the general public don't give a spombleprofglidnoctobuns about the JFK assassination. Most of the general public don't know the details other than those gleaned from conspiracy-monger pulp fiction. Conspiracy-theorizing has always been the real national sport in America.

Exactly, and most of the general public becomes jaded by the conspiracy stuff first. Then refuse to give the official records an open-minded review.