Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination  (Read 20852 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Hugh Aynesworth...Solver of the Kennedy Assassination
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2021, 06:04:37 AM »
Advertisement
Didn't Aynesworth apply to work for the C.I.A.?
Mr Smith will no doubt ignore that statement..replying perhaps--where is your proof?

Still no explanation..that Aynesworth was a "lackey" but now you are also implying he was part of the conspiracy to kill JFK.
LIE. Nowhere did I imply that Aynes was part of "the conspiracy" [Smith's own words..admitting that there was indeed a conspiracy]
My question-still not answered....Why did the Warren Commission not call Aynesworth [a bonefide prime witness]?
Mr Smith replied that he was only "just a reporter doing his job."
The following is a list of reporters who WERE called before the Warren Commission-----
Joseph Nelson Benton...CBS correspondent
Robert Gene Fenley...Dallas reporter
Priscilla Johnson [McMillan]...reporter/author
Seth Kantor...Dallas reporter/author
James Lehrer...Dallas reporter
John McCullough...News reporter
 Icarus Pappas...Radio reporter
George Phenix...TV reporter
Victor Robinson...Dallas reporter
Phillip Vinson...Ft Worth reporter
Thayer Waldo...Ft Worth reporter
I'll give odds that Mr Smith has not read the WC testimony from any of them.
Aynesworth broke the story of Oswald's escape route, and had the first major interview with Marina Oswald.[2]  Having not told it to the Warren Commission, Marina had told him that she persuaded Oswald not to assassinate Richard Nixon.[2] Aynesworth, to the consternation of the Warren Commission, also obtained and published the Oswald diaries.[2]Aynesworth has been reported to have spent much of his career attempting to refute conspiracy theories surrounding the assassination.[9] He supports the official conclusion that Oswald acted alone and believes that conspiracy theories have been generated by people motivated by money and fame... Described as Garrison's "nemesis", he worked openly with Clay Shaw's attorneys to defend Shaw against Jim Garrison.[2] Irvin Dymond characterized Aynesworth's help in the case as "crucial".[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Aynesworth
I rest the case and turn any final rebuttal over to any lackey or wacky troll that wishes to reply.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2021, 06:04:37 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2021, 02:31:36 PM »
Review the earlier posts...Aynes was supposedly present when the shots were fired in Dealey. Afterwards, supposedly whisked over to the hunt for Tippit's killer....Then supposedly hot footed it to the Texas Theater just in time for Oswald's capture...Supposedly after that, he appeared over at Oswald's room and interviewed the housekeeper...Whatever else he supposedly did that day eludes me at the moment. However, he was supposedly present in the police basement when Ruby gunned down Oswald that Sunday morning.
 My question back then yea many posts ago [and was never answered] is was why in hell was Mr- HE Was Everywhere- Did Everything- Saw All Hugh Aynesworth NOT called before the Warren Commission as probably the most PROLIFIC witness of all?
Jesse Curry was called and admitted that he witnessed nothing...Henry Wade [who witnessed nothing] was called. A Helen Leslie was called. Who in hell was she?Actually ...she didn't know anything.
I don't know why Aynes 'acted' as a lackey...it just seems to me that perhaps he probably was.

Here is Jerry questioning whether Aynesworth was even at Dealey Plaza or the Texas Theatre and asking why he was "whisked" to the hunt for Tippit's killer.  Keep in mind that there is no doubt whatsoever that Aynesworth was present and there is nothing odd about a newspaper reporter investigating the most important story in his life.  What is being implied is that Aynesworth was not present and/or made up information as a "lackey" for the official report right from the beginning.  In which case he would have to be in on the fantasy conspiracy right from the beginning in Jerry's fantasy narrative. He is literally there as the events are happening.  The WC didn't even exist at that point.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2021, 04:41:16 PM »
More unadulterated  BS: from "Richard".

Neither Aynesworth, or Quaker housewife, cab drivers, shoe salesman, Oswald's own wife, construction worker, or an old lady on the bus know who killed JFK any more than you do.

They don't have to know..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2021, 04:41:16 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #131 on: March 31, 2021, 05:14:28 AM »
Here is Jerry questioning whether Aynesworth was even at Dealey Plaza or the Texas Theatre and asking why he was "whisked" to the hunt for Tippit's killer.  Keep in mind that there is no doubt whatsoever that Aynesworth was present and there is nothing odd about a newspaper reporter investigating the most important story in his life.  What is being implied is that Aynesworth was not present and/or made up information as a "lackey" for the official report right from the beginning.  In which case he would have to be in on the fantasy conspiracy right from the beginning in Jerry's fantasy narrative. He is literally there as the events are happening.  The WC didn't even exist at that point.
"The WC didn't even exist at that point."
The Warren Commission didn't exist at what point? And that's the reason they didn't call him as a witness?
I said quit while you are behind and here you are getting even more behinder and totally embarrassing yourself.

"Keep in mind that there is no doubt whatsoever that Aynesworth was present"
  I never said that Aynes wasn't at these locations... I have just emphatically mentioned that he was supposedly at all these locations and yet was not called as a Warren Commission witness. That was all. So is that clear to even the smallest mind?
Keep in mind that there is no doubt whatsoever that Aynesworth was present
OK---But anyway...Prove it. Post for us a picture of Aynesworth in Dealey Plaza that afternoon...a photo of him at the Tippit murder scene...[I concede there is a photo of him in the area]...a picture of him at the Texas Theater...at the Oswald room perhaps or in the Dallas Police basement standing next to Ruby. Now hear this---
Aynesworth has been reported to have witnessed the assassination of John F. Kennedy in Dealey Plaza, the capture and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald at the Texas Theater, and the shooting of Oswald by Jack Ruby in the basement of the Dallas Police Headquarters.[2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Aynesworth
Even wiki doesn't state [so positively as Richard] that Aynes absolutely 'witnessed'..but rather 'has been reported to have witnessed'   :-\

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2021, 02:57:51 PM »
The Warren Commission didn't exist at what point? And that's the reason they didn't call him as a witness?
I said quit while you are behind and here you are getting even more behinder and totally embarrassing yourself.
    I never said that Aynes wasn't at these locations... I have just emphatically mentioned that he was supposedly at all these locations and yet was not called as a Warren Commission witness. That was all. So is that clear to even the smallest mind?OK---But anyway...Prove it. Post for us a picture of Aynesworth in Dealey Plaza that afternoon...a photo of him at the Tippit murder scene...[I concede there is a photo of him in the area]...a picture of him at the Texas Theater...at the Oswald room perhaps or in the Dallas Police basement standing next to Ruby. Now hear this---https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Aynesworth
Even wiki doesn't state [so positively as Richard] that Aynes absolutely 'witnessed'..but rather 'has been reported to have witnessed'   :-\

If you are not questioning that Aynesworth was at these locations why say "supposedly" over and over and ask for proof?  Why raise it at all?  Are you suggesting that he wasn't there and made it up or not?  Why dance around like a circus monkey implying something is sinister and then denying that is what you are suggesting?  There was no WC "official story" when the events Aynesworth witnessed occurred on Nov. 22-24.  What is so difficult to understand about that?  Aynesworth would have to be in on the conspiracy to kill JFK to be supporting the "official" story by reporting on it before there even was an official story.   Time moves in a linear manner for most of us outside the fantasy conspiracy world.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2021, 02:57:51 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2021, 07:21:03 PM »
Does anyone else understand or can translate the drivel that Richard Smith posted above in reply #132?
Does anyone else have any photos to post of Hugh Aynesworth in those locations at the time of the mentioned events because apparently Mr Smith doesn't and can prove basically nothing.
I guess I hurt his feelings and he has chosen to try and insult me.
<<<<<<<<-----Richard

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2021, 10:35:56 PM »
More words but still no answer.  Not even an attempt to make something up.

Making things up is your department.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2021, 10:35:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2021, 10:38:04 PM »
I wonder why the print of a BY photo, found in George DeMohrenschildt's storage unit, was of better quality than all the others and why Oswald would write on the back.

And also how it got in there during the time they were in Haiti.