Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is This Our Man?  (Read 33698 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Is This Our Man?
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2019, 09:40:56 PM »
Advertisement
Alan,

Uhh, ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- why didn't you read that EF thread about Tan Jacket Man before you started posting about him here?

--  MWT   ;)

Because I didn't know about it, Mr Graves-----------I only came across the Hughes gif while browsing through the 'Gerda Dunckel' section of Mr Unger's outstanding photographs gallery and it intrigued me!

Interesting things are happening on that Education Forum thread, but the discussion dies out due to the apparent IDing of 'Tan Jacket Man' on Houston St. in the Bronson film. Now that we know the man in Bronson was not 'Tan Jacket Man', ...

Now! You posit that Tan Jacket Man is clutching the handle of an umbrella, yes? If that is the case, why do we see none of his white-skinned hand/fingers?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2019, 09:40:56 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2019, 10:12:36 PM »
Because I didn't know about it, Mr Graves-----------I only came across the Hughes gif while browsing through the 'Gerda Dunckel' section of Mr Unger's outstanding photographs gallery and it intrigued me!

Interesting things are happening on that Education Forum thread, but the discussion dies out due to the apparent IDing of 'Tan Jacket Man' on Houston St. in the Bronson film. Now that we know the man in Bronson was not 'Tan Jacket Man', ...

Now! You posit that Tan Jacket Man is clutching the handle of an umbrella, yes? If that is the case, why do we see none of his white-skinned hand/fingers?

Thumb1:

Alan,

‐------------------------------------ You seem to be obsessed  with that particular frame !!!!!!!

Do you still think he has his hand in his pocket while he's turning ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

-------------------------------- If not, do you think he's holding something in that hand ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

--------------------------------- If so, what do you think it is ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Now !!!!!!!

Friends ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

--  MWT  ;)

Alan,

--------------------- No, I suspect it was the machinations of our very own Michael Clark, perpetrated on me and an unwitting (or witting?) Kathy B. that got me banned from James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio's de fecto [sic] forum.

Their loss, my gain.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 11:05:08 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2019, 10:51:39 PM »

Alan,

‐------------------------------------ You seem to be obsessed  with that particular frame !!!!!!!

Do you still think he has his hand in his pocket while he's turning ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

-------------------------------- If not, do you think he's holding something in that hand ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

--------------------------------- If so, what do you think it is ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Now !!!!!!!

Friends ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

--  MWT  ;)

Are you ok, Mr Graves? Is this the kind of manic behavior that got you banned from the Education Forum?

Now! That particular frame is important simply because it's the only frame after the man's turn in which we get an unobstructed view of his left arm  Thumb1:

I never believed he had his left hand in his pocket while turning, silly!  :D

Is he holding something in that left hand as he's turning? I don't know, that's what I'm trying to establish...

I think his left hand is in his (left!) pocket in the final frame (on the right here):

You--------------on the other hand--------------think he's holding an umbrella as he turns and is still holding (or "clutching") it by the handle in this final frame. This is clearly because you want him to be the man in Bell, who is carrying something.

But! You haven't explained the fact that we don't see any of his hand in this final frame:

Is this because you don't have an explanation?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 11:00:12 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2019, 10:51:39 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2019, 11:22:46 PM »
Are you ok, Mr Graves? Is this the kind of manic behavior that got you banned from the Education Forum?

Now! That particular frame is important simply because it's the only frame after the man's turn in which we get an unobstructed view of his left arm  Thumb1:

I never believed he had his left hand in his pocket while turning, silly!  :D

Is he holding something in that left hand as he's turning? I don't know, that's what I'm trying to establish...

I think his left hand is in his (left!) pocket in the final frame (on the right here):

You--------------on the other hand--------------think he's holding an umbrella as he turns and is still holding (or "clutching") it by the handle in this final frame. This is clearly because you want him to be the man in Bell, who is carrying something.

But! You haven't explained the fact that we don't see any of his hand in this final frame:

Is this because you don't have an explanation?

------------------------ Alan,

----------------------------------- No, it was the machinations which Michael Clark perpetrated on me and an unwitting Kathy Beckett that got me banned from James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio'd de fecto (sic) forum.

As far as your slightly paranoiac nature and tendency to assume too much is concerned, I believe it's possible that both of those tan-jacket-wearing guys were carrying umbrellas that day, don't you?

And let me remind you that it was a highly respected JFK researcher at the EF who posited that the dude in the parking lot was grasping the curved, dark-colored handle of an umbrella in his left hand, not I.

Didn't you notice that when you read that EF thread for the first time in your life a couple of days ago?

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 11:25:07 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2019, 11:30:49 PM »

And let me remind you that it was a highly respected JFK researcher at the EF who posited that the dude in the parking lot was grasping the curved, dark-colored handle of an umbrella in his left hand, not I.

Didn't you notice that when you read that EF thread for the first time in your life a couple of days ago?

--  MWT   ;)

I did, and it struck me as singularly unconvincing! Which is why I was hoping you---------------seeing as this is the solution you have been offering in this thread--------------might be able to address the problem of no skin flesh from the man's left hand being visible in that final frame:

Can you?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2019, 11:30:49 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2019, 12:15:38 AM »
I did, and it struck me as singularly unconvincing! Which is why I was hoping you---------------seeing as this is the solution you have been offering in this thread--------------might be able to address the problem of no skin flesh from the man's left hand being visible in that final frame:

Can you?

-----------------  Alan!

--------------------------- The lowest part of his "sleeve" is a different color from the rest of his sleeve (and is very nearly the same color as his nose) because it's actually his wrist and upper part of his fingers. If you look closely I believe you'll notice the knuckles on two or three fingers that are wrapped around the object !!!!!!!!!!!

Or !!!!!!!  Maybe you're right, and there's nothing in his hand at this point because, dirty rotten KGB or DGI agent that he is, he's already passed off the sabot clip to his Ruskie or Cuban accomplice !!!!!!!

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 12:21:48 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2019, 12:22:27 AM »
-----------------  Alan!

--------------------------- The lowest part of his "sleeve" is a different color from the rest of his sleeve (and is very nearly the same color as his nose) because it's actually his wrist and upper part of his fingers. If you look closely I believe you'll notice the knuckles on two or three fingers that are wrapped around the object !!!!!!!!!!!

Or !!!!!!!  Maybe you're right, and there's nothing in his hand at this point because dirty KGB or DGI agent that he is, he's already passed off that sabot clip to his Ruskie or Cuban accomplice !!!!!!!

--  MWT   ;)

Nope! That ain't no wrist, those ain't no fingers, and those ain't no knuckles...

Sorry!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 12:25:55 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2019, 12:22:27 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2019, 01:25:08 AM »
Perhaps Amos Euins should be questioned again , if he is still alive, if this mans bald spot is what Euins saw  :)