Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man  (Read 2782 times)

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2019, 05:22:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why rely on Frazier's statement that he and Sarah stayed still on the landing platform after Calvery got to the steps?...

Well maybe because you can see what he says verified with your own eyes in the Darnell film perhaps? (duh)...

The usual Doyle circular argument.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2019, 05:22:12 PM »

Offline Bettina Krotsch

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2019, 05:56:02 PM »
Why rely on Frazier's statement that he and Sarah stayed still on the landing platform after Calvery got to the steps?...

Well maybe because you can see what he says verified with your own eyes in the Darnell film perhaps? (duh)...

Why rely on Doyle's statement that he and Sarah stayed still on the landing platform after Calvery got to the steps and stared at each other for the longest time?...

Well maybe because you can see what he says has been verified as off the wall Looney Tunes with your own eyes in the Darnell film perhaps? (duh)...

Online Jerry Freeman

• I am not a "CT"
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2019, 07:56:42 PM »

My vision is poor. Does that make me a complete failure? Regarding the Stanton lady...the big redhead in the [interview] picture? She may have weighed about 200-225 but she didn't weigh any 300-500 lbs whoever mentioned this.. that is completely absurd.
Because it was not posted, I will present the youtube video. I see Roger Craig in the parking lot rather directing his view of the event and cops turning people away from going behind the fence... How come? Then there are more cops scouring the area for what I might guess are bullet shells... How come? Other than that..I have no idea to what I must see with my own eyes [aided with reading glasses :-\] DUH

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2019, 07:56:42 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2019, 05:01:51 AM »

That's not the clip where Frazier is seen standing still and staring at Prayer Man...

Offline Bettina Krotsch

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2019, 05:22:02 AM »
That's not the clip where Frazier is seen standing still and staring at Prayer Man...

There is not even a 'right' clip because your entire premise is wrong to begin with.   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2019, 05:22:02 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2019, 03:55:33 PM »

There Is Nothing to document Exactly what Frazier was "staring at" at that Exact point in time. Stop spouting Your Opinion as being fact. We KNOW Frazier is tall. His height, elevated physical position, & unimpeded line-of-sight would have given him a very Wide perspective. Something along the lines of a Light House. Your Opinion that Frazier was Focused at that Exact point in time on an object in his Immediate Proximity is extremely Short sighted. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 03:56:22 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Jerry Freeman

• I am not a "CT"
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2019, 05:43:35 PM »
You don't put it up and I can't seem to find it and the title of that video is 'Darnell Film' :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2019, 05:43:35 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2019, 06:31:31 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2019, 06:31:31 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2019, 07:26:19 PM »
     There Is Nothing to document Exactly what Frazier was "staring at" at that Exact point in time. Stop spouting Your Opinion as being fact. We KNOW Frazier is tall. His height, elevated physical position, & unimpeded line-of-sight would have given him a very Wide perspective. Something along the lines of a Light House. Your Opinion that Frazier was Focused at that Exact point in time on an object in his Immediate Proximity is extremely Short sighted.

Nothing except all the statements I have been quoting and film evidence I have been showing...

The Darnell clip clearly shows Frazier looking at Prayer Man for its entire length...

This was proven by the fact Frazier and Lovelady placed Stanton in the Prayer Man spot in their statements...It is also proven by the fact Prayer Man turns towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell exactly as Sarah Stanton was described doing when she turned to Frazier to relate what Gloria Calvery had shouted on her way to the steps...

It is proven at this point that Prayer Man is Stanton because of this correct evidence...

Offline Bettina Krotsch

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2019, 08:08:38 PM »
Nothing except all the statements I have been quoting and film evidence I have been showing...

The Darnell clip clearly shows Frazier looking at Prayer Man for its entire length...

This was proven by the fact Frazier and Lovelady placed Stanton in the Prayer Man spot in their statements...It is also proven by the fact Prayer Man turns towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell exactly as Sarah Stanton was described doing when she turned to Frazier to relate what Gloria Calvery had shouted on her way to the steps...

It is proven at this point that Prayer Man is Stanton because of this correct evidence...

"The Darnell clip clearly shows Frazier looking at Prayer Man for its entire length..."

1. No, it doesn't

2. You have no clue what he could have been looking at.

3. He might have been studying Gloria Calvery's cuteass as she sachet-ed up the sidewalk for all you know. (Buell..."I'm gonna get me some of that one of these days")

"This was proven by the fact Frazier and Lovelady placed Stanton in the Prayer Man spot in their statements"

Not by any credible researcher it most certainly has not been proven, only to you has it been proven.

"exactly as Sarah Stanton was described doing when she turned to Frazier to relate what Gloria Calvery had shouted on her way to the steps..."

Cool story bro. Except for the fact that Sarah Stanton was on the E.A.S.T. end of the entrance, that by the way HAS been proven. Go buy a compass so you don't get lost.

Any more mighty mite mental machinations?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2019, 08:08:38 PM »

Mobile View