Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 50884 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2019, 11:28:09 AM »
Advertisement
There was a black man on the floor, but BRW did not even remotely resemble the man described by Rowland. Not even close given Arnold's extremely detailed description of a person he did not pay any attention to.

How can Brennan be expected to see someone that was conjured up out of Rowland's imagination? Rowland described in great detail a person that nobody knew, let alone expected to believe it was description of BRW. The better question is how can Rowland look back at the window for the next five minutes and not see the gunman that was seen by six other people? According to Arnold the SE corner of the 6th floor was vacant after the old wrinkled negro departed, as in there was no one was in the window any more.

Mr. SPECTER - Mr. Rowland, a couple of other questions.
Are you able to give us any other type of a description of the Negro gentleman whom you observed in the window we marked "A" with respect to height, weight, age?
Mr. ROWLAND - He was very thin, an elderly gentleman, bald or practically bald, very thin hair if he wasn't bald. Had on a plaid shirt. I think it was red and green, very bright color, that is why I remember it.
Mr. SPECTER - Can you give us an estimate as to age?
Mr. ROWLAND - Fifty; possibly 55 or 60.
Mr. SPECTER - Can you give us an estimate as to height?
Mr. ROWLAND - 5'8", 5'10", in that neighborhood. He was very slender, very thin.
Mr. SPECTER - Can you give us a more definite description as to complexion?
Mr. ROWLAND - Very dark or fairly dark, not real dark compared to some Negroes, but fairly dark. Seemed like his face was either--I can't recall detail but it was either very wrinkled or marked in some way.

Hierarchy of evidence would be, sex, race, build/hair, clothing and age. the main ones right. Just lucky was he? He did his best from memory.

Jack, Williams had gone by about 12.25pm. Only a minute or so after Brennan took up position. He described only 2 men on the 5th floor. This would be correct if Williams had not yet arrived to join them. He could not accurately describe the window they were in during his WC testimony. He recognised only Norman when asked which two he saw. As you know Jarman and Norman opened the windows when they arrived. Rowland correctly described the SE window being opened and two or three men there. He correctly testified that Williams had left the SN by 12.25. I see lots of correct information. How would he have known all this when he testified?

What angle was Rowland on when he observed the building with respect to Brennan and the others? I believe they were all further west than him, thus enabling a better chance to observe someone in the SE corner. BRW may have been sitting further west in the window.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2019, 11:28:09 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2019, 11:30:01 AM »
There was a black man on the floor, but BRW did not even remotely resemble the man described by Rowland. Not even close given Arnold's extremely detailed description of a person he did not pay any attention to.

How can Brennan be expected to see someone that was conjured up out of Rowland's imagination? Rowland described in great detail a person that nobody knew, let alone expected to believe it was description of BRW. The better question is how can Rowland look back at the window for the next five minutes and not see the gunman that was seen by six other people? According to Arnold the SE corner of the 6th floor was vacant after the old wrinkled negro departed, as in there was no one was in the window any more.

There was a black man on the floor, but BRW did not even remotely resemble the man described by Rowland.

So, Rowland's description of the man was incorrect, so what? BRW confirmed he was on the 6th floor.

How can Brennan be expected to see someone that was conjured up out of Rowland's imagination?

It is of no significance what Brennan didn't see. Just because he did not see the man doesn't mean the man wasn't there.

Rowland described in great detail a person that nobody knew, let alone expected to believe it was description of BRW.

Again, even if Rowland's description was incorrect (as was Brennan's description of the shooter), it does not alter the fact that BRW confirmed he was there. If your argument is that Rowland's description was accurate and thus there was another black man on the 6th floor all it really means is that there were two black men on the floor.

The better question is how can Rowland look back at the window for the next five minutes and not see the gunman that was seen by six other people?

What six people would that be?

According to Arnold the SE corner of the 6th floor was vacant after the old wrinkled negro departed, as in there was no one was in the window any more.

The mere fact that you can not see somebody in a particular window doesn't mean there is nobody there.

I honestly do not understand what the point is you are so desperately trying to make.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2019, 11:38:34 AM »
What is interesting is the two people most involved with SN, Mooney and Montgomery, seem to place zero importance, in their respective WC testimonies, to the chicken story and are unclear as to its location when testifying before the WC. You would think if there was going to be a big conspiracy about moving some chicken bones around, immediately after the discovery of the SN, they would have involved those two detectives. You know tell them when they "discover" the SN hurry up and move the chicken bones to the west before Fritz arrives.

Studebaker is talking about BRW's lunch by the three wheeler, not the whole 6th floor.

According to Shelley they were eating the chicken every day not just that day, He just mentioned Givens but it could have been someone he did not see.

According to the witness list there were chicken bones all over the place. Each had his recollection of some specific spot. Mooney had two locations. He moved the location of the bones himself. The first location was on the rifle rest itself. Some mention sacks some don't. Hardly a consensus of location or description. Alyea had it right

Tom Alyea:
"..... these officers heard the report, that stemmed from WFAA-TV's incorrect announcement that the chicken bones were found on the 6th floor. This officer or officers perhaps used this information to formulate their presence at the scene."

Who said anything about a conspiracy by authorities involving the bones? What most likely happened was they were simply "tidied" and moved by one of the officers. You know Hill is the likely one....as the report by Tom Ewell in No More Silence suggests. As i said previously, forget the bones if you want, how many lunch sacks were there? How did all the bones get in the sack?

Alyea was not there when Mooney discovered the shells. The bones and sack were moved before he got there. He is just making an assumption. Your quote of his indicates there were no bones on the sixth floor at all. Yet you also say there were bones everywhere on the 6th floor. When you make up your mind which it is, let me know. Hopefully you can see the inconsistency of the argument you put.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2019, 11:38:34 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2019, 07:07:11 PM »
By the time these witnesses reached the WC they all seem to do the same thing,  embellish their statements. Brennan really seems to upset you. The only importance that on Brennan is I place on Brennan is he saw the rifle being fired and he initially stated there was only two shots.

I guess you get to decide which embellishments are actually true?

If BRW had shared the SN with the assassin they would have found BRW's corpse.

You couldn’t possibly know that for a fact. Especially if the assassin only brought 4 bullets.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2019, 08:08:55 PM »
Yeah, well Brennan saw a lot of things. Brennan simultaneously saw the gunman fire the head shot and Kennedy’s head explode
>>> Nah, thats what his ghostwriter said in Brennan's book. 

You don’t know what parts (if any) were written by the co-author. It’s in a first person account.

This is what he said under oath

So what? He embellished more details every time he told the story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2019, 08:08:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2019, 08:17:37 PM »

Other than the perception of “wrinkles”, it fit him just fine. In fact, BRW is the only person known to have been on the sixth floor when Rowland was looking.

How can Brennan be expected to see someone that was conjured up out of Rowland's imagination?

Calling it “Rowland’s imagination” doesn’t make it so.

. The better question is how can Rowland look back at the window for the next five minutes and not see the gunman that was seen by six other people?

That’s pure BS. There weren’t “six other people” who saw a gunman.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 08:19:58 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2019, 08:35:23 PM »
Howard Brennan stated he did see him fire the rifle on at least three different occasions:

Mr. BRENNAN. I positively thought that the first shot was a backfire of a motorcycle. And then something made me think that someone was throwing firecrackers from the Texas Book Store, and a possibility it was the second shot. But I glanced up or looked up and I saw this man taking aim for his last shot. The first shot and last shot is my only positive recollection of two shots.
Mr. McCLOY. Did you see the rifle explode? Did you see the flash of what was either the second or the third shot?
Mr. BRENNAN. No.
Mr. McCLOY. Could you see that he had discharged the rifle?
Mr. BRENNAN. No. For some reason I did not get an echo at any time. The first shot was positive and clear and the last shot was positive and dear, with no echo on my part.
Mr. McCLOY. Yes. But you saw him aim?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
Mr. McCLOY. Did you see the rifle discharge, did you see the recoil or the flash?
Mr. BRENNAN. No.
Mr. McCLOY. But you heard the last shot.
Mr. BRENNAN. The report; yes, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2019, 08:35:23 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2019, 12:53:02 AM »
In other news, no one saw John Wilkes Booth fire his pistol.  They just heard a loud boom, looked in his direction and saw him pointing a pistol (or some object made of wood) at Lincoln's head.  They just "assumed" he fired the shot.  There is clearly (false) doubt of his guilt.  He was just another actor at his place of employment.  Nothing to see in the contrarian fantasy world.