Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Nitpicky Question About The Bag  (Read 11374 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Nitpicky Question About The Bag
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2019, 10:00:27 PM »
Advertisement
Nothing to discuss. They are undated. Period.

They are undated....But that doesn't prevent us from determining when the original inventory list (Document "A") was created..... As a matter of fact it is rather easy to determine when the Original evidence list was created by comparing the original List "A" with the photo copy "B" which is altered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2019, 10:00:27 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2019, 12:49:39 AM »
I own several....And I've seen hundreds....

What's important is what you can do with these rifles that actually contributes in a real way to the forum.

Meanwhile, do you have an MC stock you can sell me? (Just the stock; the 34.8" thing). I'm serious. I need one for the next stage of a project I'm working on.

And just wiping the stock would be more than sufficient to smudge/smear fingerprints.

And as far as that goes, even just handling the rifle would cause overlaps, yielding smudged/smeared areas one would think.  Authorities on the subject say there's about a 5% chance of finding usable prints on a murder weapon anyway.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 01:08:35 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2019, 02:21:16 AM »
What's important is what you can do with these rifles that actually contributes in a real way to the forum.

Meanwhile, do you have an MC stock you can sell me? (Just the stock; the 34.8" thing). I'm serious. I need one for the next stage of a project I'm working on.

And just wiping the stock would be more than sufficient to smudge/smear fingerprints.

And as far as that goes, even just handling the rifle would cause overlaps, yielding smudged/smeared areas one would think.  Authorities on the subject say there's about a 5% chance of finding usable prints on a murder weapon anyway.

Wow... Chapman actually doing research? Nah.... what are the odds?

It sounds like a lot of hot air, but if he's serious, I'll send him a MC rifle, free or charge. All he needs to do is contact me by private mail........

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2019, 02:21:16 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2019, 02:44:01 AM »
With a rifle to bring into the TSBD in a long enough bag it was no big deal for Malcolm " Mac the fingerprint " Wallace to walk in with a few minutes to spare since the President was coming by the ambush site and every ones thoughts were on the tour route . As bad a shot as Wallace was , he might have been the one who ricocheted the bullet off the curb with a piece that gave Tague a close shave . The rifle that LHO was to have brought in would still have been too long with the rifle broken down and the stock being the longest piece for that bag ! LHO did not do it !

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2019, 09:14:59 AM »
Buy some camping equipment, you couldn't tell the difference.
:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2019, 09:14:59 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2019, 08:57:30 PM »
Why argue and make a bigger fool of yourself?.... When you can go to any gun shop and look at the old WWII military rifles....NONE of them have "ROUGH" wooden stocks....None of them have highly polished stocks ( because that surface would reflect sunlight and that could spell disaster for the soldier carrying the weapon.)

Show us where fingerprints on any murder weapon are easy to find

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2019, 09:18:51 PM »
Chapman doesn't need an MC
34.8" is 34.8", no matter what object one uses

In addition, a (estimated) 27" measure gets no where close to be 'almost touching the ground'
The WCR dismissed Randle's length claim based on the latter claim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2019, 09:18:51 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2019, 01:25:18 AM »
Buy some camping equipment, you couldn't tell the difference.

You're probably adept at recognizing the difference, given both items are in abundance around trailer parks, I hear.