Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere  (Read 18029 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2019, 08:15:38 PM »
Advertisement
So you think someone else shot at Walker but Oswald knew about it because he was part of a plot designed to him into Cuba?  But they never link Oswald to the crime during his lifetime!  The entire purpose of this charade.  LOL.  There is no plausible need for the JFK conspirators to link Oswald to yet another assassination attempt.  The evidence of his guilt was sufficient in that case without that risky and unnecessary undertaking.   I give you some credit for being brighter than some of your associates who have to attribute everything as the product of the lies but that is still far out kookiness.

So you think someone else shot at Walker but Oswald knew about it because he was part of a plot designed to him into Cuba?

No, I believe that Lee fired the bullet through Walker's window....Not AT Walker.... If he had intended to hit Walker he could easily have fired a couple more rounds..(I would remind you that the LNer's believe he fired THREE rounds at JFK)

But they never link Oswald to the crime during his lifetime!

That's correct....The cops who investigated the Walker incident felt that the incident was some kind of publicity stunt ( a hoax) and didn't take the incident seriously...IOW... They merely went through the motions to placate Walker. Thus, they never discovered the rifle that Lee had left for them to find. ( He thought the police would use tracking dogs)

I give you some credit for being brighter than some of your associates who have to attribute everything as the product of the lies but that is still far out kookiness.

My associates??   Not many folks share my conclusions....  But then not many have studied the case for as long as I have.....I initially believed the official tale....But as I studied I learned that the official tale was a fairy tale.   It's so blatantly obvious  to me that Lee Oswald was set up because he was suckered into helping the conspirators ( who thought of JFK as a communist puppet, themselves as true patriots ) frame him by leading him to believe that they were helping him in his mission to infiltrate Castro's bastion.  He thought they were legitimate government agents .... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2019, 08:15:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2019, 08:26:01 PM »
No, I believe that Lee fired the bullet through Walker's window....Not AT Walker.... If he had intended to hit Walker he could easily have fired a couple more rounds..(I would remind you that the LNer's believe he fired THREE rounds at JFK)

He had to save his other 4 bullets for the JFK motorcade.   :D

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2019, 10:09:38 PM »
He had to save his other 4 bullets for the JFK motorcade.   :D

Now yer thinking like Mr "Smith".....  Suggesting that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Ossssswald ( Booo Hiss ) was already planning the murder of the Pres in April of 63...even though JFK himself didn't know that he'd be anywhere near Texas in November.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2019, 10:09:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2019, 10:19:04 PM »
Sorry, I was just channeling Strawman "Smith"'s process of epistemology.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2019, 12:22:08 AM »
How do you know what night that note was written?

Especially when the guys who "analyzed" the note weren't even familiar with the Russian language or the Cyrillic alphabet.

Tell us why one has to know a particular language or alphabet when comparing shapes, spacing similarities, etc...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2019, 12:22:08 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2019, 01:28:19 AM »

https://aarclibrary.org/the-jfk-case-the-twelve-who-built-the-oswald-legend-part-11-the-paines-carry-the-weight/
THE JFK CASE: THE TWELVE WHO BUILT THE OSWALD LEGEND (Part 11: The Paines Carry the Weight)
by Bill Simpich (Originally published 12/21/2014)

...Who is Ruth Paine, formerly married to Michael? Like Michael, Ruth Hyde Paine s an avowed pacifist. Her parents were Unitarians, and her mother was a minister. She joined the Quakers in 1951. Ruth became active with the East-West Contacts Committee through the Quakers, a society of pen pal correspondence with the Soviet Union that led her to the study of Russian in 1955. [xxvi] Ruth’s activity with the East-West Contacts Committee led her to organize a 2500 mile walk in 1957 by five Americans and three Russians. This included working with the Committee of Soviet Youth Organizations. [xxvii]
Ruth also worked on an American-Russian student exchange organized by this committee in 1958, taking an active role in making the travel arrangements for the Russian visitors.  https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10869&relPageId=10

The Paines told the Warren Commission that Ruth was a prominent committee member, but never addressed who was Ruth’s contact with the State Department to get the travel arrangements done.
I think she had such a contact, and the contact’s probable identity tells us a lot. The Director of East-West Contacts within the State Department, Frederick Merrill, stated his approval of this 1958 exchange. [xxviii] Merrill worked with the Free Europe Committee, which funded Radio Free Europe and other projects to ensure the flow of funds to Soviet exile groups. [xxix] Michael Paine allowed that Ruth may have written the State Department to set up this exchange. [xxx] The next year, Merrill informed the chief of CIA East-West Contacts that the Rand Corporation was asking the State Department about Robert Webster’s whereabouts when he defected to the Soviet Union. [xxxi] Oswald was to follow in Webster’s footsteps just days later.

(Frederick Merrill's father was appointed by Webster's employers H. James Rand's father as president of Remington Rand:

https://www.periodpaper.com/products/1930-ad-mohawk-carpet-mills-w-f-merrill-remington-rand-original-advertising-057091-f3a-522
and,

Link
)

While Ruth attended Russian classes for seven weeks during the summer of 1959 at Middlebury College in Vermont, Michael landed his classified job at Bell Helicopter in Irving, Texas. Curiously, sources differ on whether it was during January or July 1959. [xxxii] This should have set off alarm bells throughout the intelligence agencies.
When investigating Priscilla Johnson in 1958, CIA security focused on Johnson’s study of Russian at Middlebury College in Vermont during the summers of 1948 and 1950: “The Russian Language Summer School at Middlebury College is staffed almost entirely by teachers from the American-Russian Institute which has been cited by the Attorney General under E.O. 10450.”[xxxiii].....
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 01:30:36 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2019, 02:09:10 AM »
Fake bullet
The bullet used and pictured on the TV, byA116 US Senate G. Robert Blakey Committee on Assassinations is a ridiculous substitute -for a bullet completely mutilated by such obstruction, baring no resemblance to any unfired bullet in shape or form. saw the hunk of lead, picked up by a 'policeman in my house, and I took it from him and I inspected it carefully. There is no mistake. There has been a substitution for the bullet fired by Oswald and taken out of my house.' Lt is requested that you withdraw the substituted bullet from all records and files pertaining to the assassination of John F.' Kennedy and the attempted assassination of Walker, and that you assure the security of the withdrawn bullet for future comparisons. I desire to be informed of'your actions......[Gen Walker]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2019, 02:09:10 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2019, 03:02:34 AM »
Maybe they did and she is a Ruth Paine double.  Her diaper changing, brownie baking façade was a just cover for a cold blooded master spy.  The woman was dynamite.  I bet she even knows Kung Fu.

I heard she was nearly as vicious as Vicki Adams.

-- MWT  ;)