Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 140512 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #880 on: December 06, 2019, 04:39:13 AM »
Advertisement
I think like a lot of members here, Oswald tried to bluff his way to sounding intelligent and the fact that he answered the way he did says a lot about who he was.

JohnM

John,

I think you're probably right about that.

Like many members here, he wasn't quite as smart as he thought he was.

LOL

Regardless, I think Oswald's pose in the photo you posted tends to support my theory that he was more Marxist-Leninist that Khrushchev, himself, and that, being fed up with life in both the U.S. and the U.S.S.R., he decided to take matters into his own hands in order to speed up "The Dialectic" for the benefit of The World and oodles and gobs of Oppressed Proletarians.

--  MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 04:50:07 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #880 on: December 06, 2019, 04:39:13 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #881 on: December 06, 2019, 04:50:52 AM »
John,

LOL

Regardless, I think Oswald's pose in the photo you posted tends to support my theory that he was more Marxist-Leninist that Khrushchev, himself, et al., and that, being fed up with life in both the U.S. and the U.S.S.R., he decided to take matters into his own hands in order to speed up "The Dialectic" for the benefit of The World and oodles and gobs of Oppressed Proletarians.

--  MWT  ;)

:D

The one where Mr Graves coolly pretends he isn't utterly defeated by the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady too!

'Okay, boys, let's keep our heads and just act like we haven't just lost the war'!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #882 on: December 06, 2019, 04:53:09 AM »
These employees refer to outside the front door as being outside and only a certified Kook would argue otherwise. (~Snippety snip-snip!~)

Just like Mr Oswald did!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #882 on: December 06, 2019, 04:53:09 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #883 on: December 06, 2019, 04:55:42 AM »
John,

LOL

Regardless, I think Oswald's pose in the photo you posted tends to support my theory that he was more Marxist-Leninist that Khrushchev, himself, et al., and that, being fed up with life in both the U.S. and the U.S.S.R., he decided to take matters into his own hands in order to speed up "The Dialectic" for the benefit of The World and oodles and gobs of Oppressed Proletarians.

--  MWT  ;)

Oswald was well read and I think he was clever in a smart ass kind of way, but not clever enough to have a job beyond low paying menial labour and this pressure of being a failure along with the grim prospect of having to support a growing family lead Oswald to do the unimaginable.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #884 on: December 06, 2019, 05:15:39 AM »
Just like Mr Oswald did!  Thumb1:

You are so gullible, If Hosty's uncorroborated note is authentic and accurately reflects what he heard, then it's clear Oswald is weakly setting up an alibi, he was seen on the 2nd floor with a coke so he says he went to the 2nd floor to get a coke, he was seen heading through the offices towards the stairs that lead to the parade so Oswald says he went outside to see the President's parade, and after the event any timeline discrepancy is going to be his word against theirs and Oswald thought everybody was "fair game", what a slime.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #884 on: December 06, 2019, 05:15:39 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #885 on: December 06, 2019, 07:18:58 AM »
:D

The one where Mr Graves coolly pretends he isn't utterly defeated by the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady too!

'Okay, boys, let's keep our heads and just act like we haven't just lost the war'!

Oops!

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 09:26:55 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #886 on: December 06, 2019, 08:22:31 AM »
John,

If Oswald was just tired of being a skinny little loser with marital problems, why, then, the "Communist salute" (or whatever it's called)?

The only other "explanation" for this pose I've read is that innocent Oswald, not realizing he'd been set up by the evil, evil, evil CIA, thought he was on some sort of deception mission for The Agency and was trying to stay in character by posing like a militant and requesting that John "Smith Act" Abt be his lawyer.

But I find that scenario a bit mplausible.

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

If Oswald was just tired of being a skinny little loser with marital problems, why, then, the "Communist salute" (or whatever it's called)?

The marital problems and the life of poverty ahead were certainly factors but the chance for a Political Kill where he would have the World Stage to celebrate communism and being a Marxist and Leninist or whatever was the latest fad, and preaching to the World is how he expected this to end.

Earlier in the year in New Orleans, Oswald handed out Cuba leaflets and was on the TV and the radio, and he wanted to start a Fair Play for Cuba chapter but he was the only member.
Oswald really wanted to be a Star and had big dreams about political change but where in the World did Oswald fit?

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 08:27:27 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #886 on: December 06, 2019, 08:22:31 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #887 on: December 06, 2019, 08:55:28 AM »
The marital problems and the life of poverty ahead were certainly factors but the chance for a Political Kill where he would have the World Stage to celebrate communism and being a Marxist and Leninist or whatever was the latest fad, and preaching to the World is how he expected this to end.

Earlier in the year in New Orleans, Oswald handed out Cuba leaflets and was on the TV and the radio, and he wanted to start a Fair Play for Cuba chapter but he was the only member.
Oswald really wanted to be a Star and had big dreams about political change but where in the World did Oswald fit?

JohnM

John,

Not wanting to derail this fascinating thread, I've started a new one titled "Oswald's 'Handcuffed Communist Salute'" and moved my last post here to it.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Yes, I know all about Oswald's FPCC leafleting activities in The Big Easy ...

« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 08:57:40 AM by Thomas Graves »