Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 138917 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #856 on: December 05, 2019, 04:11:28 PM »
Advertisement
    FORD - With the Landing being Less than 4 feet deep it is difficult to envision 2 people, (Lovelady/Oswald), standing almost single file in front of a roughly 4 feet wide door which opens outward toward them. There just is Not the room to do this along with the common sense factor of standing directly in front of/on top of a glass door that opens toward you. On top of that, Buell Frazier is also supposed to be standing back behind these 2 guys on that Less than 4 feet deep Landing and in front of that same roughly 4 foot wide door. Lovelady possibly standing on the top step directly below the Landing makes more sense than piling people up on a less than 4 feet deep landing.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 04:14:44 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #856 on: December 05, 2019, 04:11:28 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #857 on: December 05, 2019, 08:24:03 PM »
    How many times are You going to revise your Shadow Theory? Ford busted you for posting that silly handrail and Now he's busted You for Not Knowing the depth of the Landing. At this point, No one can put Any stock in your proven to be misleading Mickey Mouse Visual Aids and Your Theories based on these same intentionally misleading concoctions. I mean, how in the world can you be gauging a shadow when you have No Idea as to the depth of the surface on which it is falling?

How many times are You going to revise your Shadow Theory?

Since the beginning of time the Shadow Theory has been set in stone , but being the first to create these never seen before unique educational graphics does take a revision or two, do you think the theory of relativity was never revised or that NASA stuck with their prototypes before the moon lander or Space Shuttle, the only difference is their early design work is done behind closed doors whereas I put all my work on display for feedback and to achieve accuracy.
Btw for half a decade your mate Paul Ernst revised his "Sniper's Nest Theory Graphics" and at each contradictory revision you only had the highest of praise, consistency is not your forte.

Now he's busted You for Not Knowing the depth of the Landing.

The depth of the landing after any reconstruction is irrelevant.

At this point, No one can put Any stock in your proven to be misleading Mickey Mouse Visual Aids

Because you can't create anything yourself, for years and years you've As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ed and moaned about my visual aids and every time you say "No one can put Any stock in your proven to be misleading Mickey Mouse Visual Aids", so like your clueless oft repeated opinion has ever made a difference.

I mean, how in the world can you be gauging a shadow when you have No Idea as to the depth of the surface on which it is falling?

Again with the stupidity, explain the connection of a shadow on Lovelady in 1963 to a reconstructed entrance in 2019?

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 09:27:24 PM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #858 on: December 05, 2019, 08:42:26 PM »
Even though I've made minor insignificant changes along the way, the basic physics and the core construction always remained the same.
To get a better sense of scale, I painted out the distracting visual clutter between Lovelady and the railing.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #858 on: December 05, 2019, 08:42:26 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #859 on: December 05, 2019, 09:34:34 PM »
Since the beginning of time the Shadow Theory has been set in stone , but being the first to create these never seen before unique educational graphics does take a revision or two, do you think the theory of relativity was never revised or that NASA stuck with their prototypes before the moon lander or Space Shuttle, the only difference is their early design work is done behind closed doors whereas I put all my work on display for feedback and to achieve accuracy.
Btw for half a decade your mate Paul Ernst revised his "Sniper's Nest Theory Graphics" and at each contradictory revision you only had the highest of praise, consistency is not your forte.

The depth of the landing after any reconstruction is irrelevant.

Because you can't create anything yourself, for years and years you've As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ed and moaned about my visual aids and every time you say "No one can put Any stock in your proven to be misleading Mickey Mouse Visual Aids", so like your clueless oft repeated opinion has ever made a difference.

Again with the stupidity, explain the connection of a shadow on Lovelady in 1963 to a reconstructed entrance in 2019?

JohnM

"Educational Graphics" ? You gotta be kidding. Ford has torn asunder every Mickey Mouse graphic/visual aid you have constructed/manipulated to suit your fancy. If this were a prize fight, the towel would have been thrown into the ring long ago. Right now, you resemble Apollo Creed falling face first into the mat. THUD! 

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #860 on: December 05, 2019, 09:52:06 PM »
    "Educational Graphics" ? You gotta be kidding. Ford has torn asunder every Mickey Mouse graphic/visual aid you have constructed/manipulated to suit your fancy. If this were a prize fight, the towel would have been thrown into the ring long ago. Right now, you resemble Apollo Creed falling face first into the mat. THUD!

"Educational Graphics" ?

Yes.

You gotta be kidding.

No.

Ford has torn asunder every Mickey Mouse graphic/visual aid you have constructed/manipulated to suit your fancy.

Ford's made some observations and he's also invested a hellava lot more time on this than me, I only started this a couple of weeks ago whereas Ford started this thread almost 3 months ago and who knows how much longer he was studying and devising his Kooky theories before that.

If this were a prize fight, the towel would have been thrown into the ring long ago. Right now, you resemble Apollo Creed falling face first into the mat. THUD!

What a wonderful analogy yes I get knocked down but like Apollo Creed I got back up and retained the World Champion Belt! Oops! you are sooooo stupid and you can't even think up a decent insult!

JohnM

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 09:57:30 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #860 on: December 05, 2019, 09:52:06 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #861 on: December 05, 2019, 10:38:39 PM »
Yes.

No.

Ford's made some observations and he's also invested a hellava lot more time on this than me, I only started this a couple of weeks ago whereas Ford started this thread almost 3 months ago and who knows how much longer he was studying and devising his Kooky theories before that.

What a wonderful analogy yes I get knocked down but like Apollo Creed I got back up and retained the World Champion Belt! Oops! you are sooooo stupid and you can't even think up a decent insult!

JohnM

Much like your computing the depth of the Landing WRONG, You also are referencing the WRONG Rocky Flick. I made a point of describing Apollo Creed hitting the mat FACE FIRST. Apollo did this 1 time and 1 time Only. This would be in Rocky IV where the Towel was thrown into the ring, (another clue You missed), as Creed feel face first Dead at the feet of Ivan Drago. You have a knack for getting FACTS WRONG.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #862 on: December 05, 2019, 10:53:34 PM »
    Much like your computing the depth of the Landing WRONG, You also are referencing the WRONG Rocky Flick. I made a point of describing Apollo Creed hitting the mat FACE FIRST. Apollo did this 1 time and 1 time Only. This would be in Rocky IV where the Towel was thrown into the ring, (another clue You missed), as Creed feel face first Dead at the feet of Ivan Drago. You have a knack for getting FACTS WRONG.

Thanks for comparing me to Apollo Creed, he was the undisputed World Champion and being cheated by a Russian Steroid Freak did nothing to dishonour Apollo's legacy and in fact Apollo's sacrifice for World Peace and the Greater Good will be forever remembered as a courageous selfless act.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #862 on: December 05, 2019, 10:53:34 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #863 on: December 05, 2019, 11:07:16 PM »
Thanks for comparing me to Apollo Creed, he was the undisputed World Champion and being cheated by a Russian Steroid Freak did nothing to dishonour Apollo's legacy and in fact Apollo's sacrifice for World Peace and the Greater Good will be forever remembered as a courageous selfless act.

JohnM

Why not just admit you got something Wrong again? People such as yourself need to avoid wandering into areas you are completely unfamiliar with. When it comes to Movies & Politics, you are in way over your head.