Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 55183 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2019, 04:19:52 AM »
Advertisement
but it's pretty obvious you have great difficulty answer a simple question honestly....  Thumb1:

You asked me a self indulgent question and I gave you an honest reply and let me repeat this because it's so important, "I don't care what you think you are" and I doubt that anybody else does either. What a person argues, who they attack and the accusations that are made, that defines who that person is and there is nothing that I can do to change that reality.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2019, 04:19:52 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2019, 04:23:17 AM »
I don't actually recall the post(s) either.

:D

Classic Weidmann!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2019, 04:25:49 AM »
You asked me a self indulgent question and I gave you an honest reply and let me repeat this because it's so important, "I don't care what you think you are" and I doubt that anybody else does either. What a person argues, who they attack and the accusations that are made, that defines who that person is and there is nothing that I can do to change that reality.

JohnM

John,

Please, try to stay out of this conversation. Your opinion means nothing to me.

What a person argues, who they attack and the accusations that are made, that defines who that person is

Exactly, now look in the mirror

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2019, 04:25:49 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #195 on: September 04, 2019, 04:26:22 AM »
It's easy nevertheless, David. You have full control over your own website and you should be able to find the postings under my name and take it from there.

I have to say that, after all this time, I don't actually recall the post(s) either. I just remember seeing them on your site, but you have a possibility to prove me wrong. If I am wrong, which I don't think I am, I will gladly admit so and apologize. It's in your hands[.]

Which is why I provided this "Weidmann" search link in my last post. (And you've got to hit "Next Posts" at the bottom of that page to see all of the posts that contain the name "Weidmann". And maybe one or two more "pages" beyond that too.) I thought the post might ring a bell with you if you saw it. It's certainly not going to ring any "bell" with me. And, as I said, there's no longer any possible way to cross-check my site's archives with old posts from this forum, because the pre-2018 threads are now lost forever due to the hacking episode last year.* So it will be impossible for me to "prove you wrong" (although wrong you may very well be in this particular instance).

* Which is one reason why my pre-2018 posts archived at my site are more valuable now, because it's probably the only place on the Web where those discussions (or partial discussions, at least) that started out at this forum can now be found. (No need to thank me for this valuable online forum-archiving service. I've been happy to do it.) :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 04:39:58 AM by David Von Pein »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #196 on: September 04, 2019, 04:27:47 AM »
:D

Classic Weidmann!

JohnM

Hey, unlike you I have a life..... my brain can only remember so much crap at a time

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: September 04, 2019, 04:27:47 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #197 on: September 04, 2019, 04:40:00 AM »
my brain can only remember so much crap at a time

Thanks, I also think what you post is crap!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #198 on: September 04, 2019, 04:43:05 AM »
Thanks, I also think what you post is crap!

JohnM

I was actually refering to the crap you post..... but you knew that, right   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: September 04, 2019, 04:43:05 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2019, 04:48:02 AM »
John,

Please, try to stay out of this conversation.

WOW, How ironic and you don't even realize, that's what this thread is all about, our right for free speech!

JohnM