Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick  (Read 36805 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2019, 03:27:04 PM »
Advertisement
I don't trust one gd word that comes from any CTroll. Therefore I expect you to do nothing more than fudge your results.

And your “gd word” should be trusted because . . . ?

I’ll bet the other LNers are embarrassed to have you on their side.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2019, 03:27:04 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2019, 09:00:08 PM »
I don't trust one gd word that comes from any CTroll. Therefore I expect you to do nothing more than fudge your results.
My results (and methodology) are there for you and Mytton to refute, but you guys can't and don't want to actually measure anything, instead you focus on the "grip" LHO had on the bag that supports your position (whatever that is).

If you and Mytton are going to post images of Oswald holding a bag then you better make sure you have the scale correct (including LHO's giant hand) and post the numbers, otherwise, the images are worthless.

Here's Mytton's image of LHO holding the bag and I inserted the 34" MC stock in it to correct scale.

Mytton has LHO gripping the end of the stock and not the folded over 4" at the top of the 38" bag. Like I said before, LHO only has 29" from his hand to the ground so he cannot carry the 38" bag like a sack lunch without it touching the ground. I assume you knew this so you and Mytton made up a funky grip (with a giant hand) that crams in the LN narrative. And I thought you were going to measure something?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 09:07:05 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2019, 09:15:33 PM »
Oswald had nothing on you in the little twerp department. And I’m not sure why you think your photo of a “grip” shows a damn thing.

This whole charade is irrelevant. You’re the one with the biased interpretation of her description and what “almost touched the ground” means. Randle (oh you can mock her name now - how clever) already showed McNeely exactly what she meant. You don’t have to guess.

You talk the talk. Now show us exactly what grip & arm position McNeely used. My grip is the one allowing for the greatest extension to the ground of the package carried by your little twerp.

No one has ever called me a little twerp, TapeMeasureLessJohnny. Keep talking the talk. Oh, by the way, did Linnie see Oswald put a package in the car? You know, the kitchen/carport thing.

And Ramblin' Linnie progressively changed the package size from 3'-big-enough-to-hold-a rifle, down to 28.5" and finally to 27"

And her bro progressively changed his drawers as he realized he would be known, for the rest of his life, as the guy who delivered (COD, as it turned out) the little twerp probable assassin to the (eventual) scene of the crime.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 07:23:24 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2019, 09:15:33 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2019, 09:45:26 PM »
You talk the talk. Now show us exactly what grip & arm position McNeely used. My grip is the one allowing for the greatest extension to the ground of the package carried by your little twerp.

No one has ever called me a little twerp, TapeMeasureLessJohnny. Keep talking the talk. Oh, by the way, did Linnie see Oswald put a package in the car? You know, the kitchen/carport thing.

And Ramblin' Linnie progressively changed the package size from 3'-big-enough-to-hold-a rifle, down to 28.5" and finally to 27"

My tape measure is photogrammetry, which is more accurate than whatever silly experiments you're concocting. Like Mytton, I actually used Oswald's image and known height and even included the MC in my measurements. Unlike Mytton, I know what I'm doing.

You never did answer my question re how many smeared prints were on the MC. There had to be a crapload, after all, since Oswald only had time to smear all the prints. You could have eaten off that rifle it was so clean.

Yet Oswald supposedly disassembled the rifle, placed its parts in the bag (with useless scope) smuggled it into the TSBD, reassembled it, fired it at least 3 times, ditched it and the only smeared print was on the trigger. One smeared print means Oswald wasn't wearing gloves, right? Then where were all the smeared prints on the stock, barrel, scope, strap, clip, ammo and bolt? Surely Oswald didn't wipe them all off in a few seconds, as you suggest.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 09:47:52 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2019, 09:48:56 PM »
My results (and methodology) are there for you and Mytton to refute, but you guys can't and don't want to actually measure anything, instead you focus on the "grip" LHO had on the bag that supports your position (whatever that is).

If you and Mytton are going to post images of Oswald holding a bag then you better make sure you have the scale correct (including LHO's giant hand) and post the numbers, otherwise, the images are worthless.

Here's Mytton's image of LHO holding the bag and I inserted the 34" MC stock in it to correct scale.

Mytton has LHO gripping the end of the stock and not the folded over 4" at the top of the 38" bag. Like I said before, LHO only has 29" from his hand to the ground so he cannot carry the 38" bag like a sack lunch without it touching the ground. I assume you knew this so you and Mytton made up a funky grip (with a giant hand) that crams in the LN narrative. And I thought you were going to measure something?

Actually I've measured everything.

And I don't agree with JohnM's depiction of the grip or hand. In fact, I've never discussed anything about this particular matter at all with JohnM
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 10:11:46 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2019, 09:48:56 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2019, 09:58:42 PM »
Actually I've measured everything

Sure you have..and then you woke up.

If you had some sort of proof supporting your claims, you'd shove it down our festering CT gobs faster than a speeding magic bullet.

So where's the beef? Surely Mytton can help you post your proof.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2019, 10:21:16 PM »
Sure you have..and then you woke up.

If you had some sort of proof supporting your claims, you'd shove it down our festering CT gobs faster than a speeding magic bullet.

So where's the beef? Surely Mytton can help you post your proof.

There you go again, revealing what you'd do.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 10:22:57 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2019, 10:21:16 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2019, 01:46:14 AM »
You never did answer my question re how many smeared prints were on the MC. There had to be a crapload, after all, since Oswald only had time to smear all the prints. You could have eaten off that rifle it was so clean.

Yet Oswald supposedly disassembled the rifle, placed its parts in the bag (with useless scope) smuggled it into the TSBD, reassembled it, fired it at least 3 times, ditched it and the only smeared print was on the trigger. One smeared print means Oswald wasn't wearing gloves, right? Then where were all the smeared prints on the stock, barrel, scope, strap, clip, ammo and bolt? Surely Oswald didn't wipe them all off in a few seconds, as you suggest.

Bump