Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why the first shot missed  (Read 36509 times)

Offline Jim Brunsman

Re: Why the first shot missed
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2019, 04:02:36 AM »
Advertisement
We know who you think the shooter is. What does this say about your gullibility? Asking me to name the shooter is pretty silly, isn't it? Shouldn't you be more concerned there are no exit wounds on the front of JFK's body? A logical inference from a rear head shot would be that the face would be blown out, right? Instead, there's not a single report from Parkland of an exit wound on the front of the body. The only reports of a rear entry come from Connally's wounds. We also know the SBT is 100% impossible since several witnesses reported Humes' frustration at finding no point of exit for the back wound. If this bullet failed to transit the body, how could it be a threat to Governor Connally? Sorry pal, this annihilates your SBT, but then so does every other shred of evidence in this case. Your turn...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2019, 04:02:36 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2019, 06:55:49 AM »

One second after the Z150s shot that caused the Connallys and Mrs. Kennedy to turn their heads to their right and motivated Rosemary Willis to start to slow down so she could stop.

That is not what Rosemary's parents or any other adult for that matter stated occurred. Why quote a child being interviewed 15 years later for a school paper instead of the adult eyewitnesses making statements at that time?

Marilyn Willis (FBI Report on 6-19-64) "...when the motorcade passed on Elm Street in front of where she was standing she heard a noise that sounded like a firecracker or a backfire. A few seconds later she stated she heard another report and saw the top of President Kennedy's head "blow off and ringed by a red halo." She stated she believes she heard another shot following this."

Phil Willis:

Willis believed the first short was at Z202 with his Willis No 5 photo. He mentions Willis no. 4 as being several seconds before.

FBI Affidavit 6/23/64

WILLIS advised that at just about the  time that the
limousine carrying President Kennedy was opposite the Stemmons Freeway road
sign he heard a loud report and knew immediate1y it was a rifle shot
and knew also the shot "had hit.

Warren Commission
Mr. LIEBELER. Now did you stand at that particular spot the entire time, or did you move down Elm Street?
Mr. WILLIS. No, sir; I took that picture just seconds before the first shot was fired, to get back close up. Then I started down the street, and the regular weekly edition of Life magazine came out and shows me in about three different pictures going down the street. Then my next shot was taken at the very--in fact, the shot caused me to squeeze the camera shutter, and I got a picture of the President as he was hit with the first shot. So instantaneous, in fact, that the crowd hadn't had time to react.

================

Jackie's Theodore White interview. She describes two shots with the first hitting both men.
They were gunning the motorcycles; there were these little backfires; there was one noise like that; I thought it was a backfire. Then next I saw Connelly grabbing his arms and saying `no no no nonono,' with his fist beating--then Jack turned and I turned--all I remember was a blue gray building up ahead; then Jack turned back, so neatly; his last expression was so neat; he had his hand out, I could see a piece of his skull coming off; it was flesh colored not white--he was holding out his hand--and I can see this perfectly clean piece detaching itself from his head; then he slumped in my lap

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2019, 07:12:06 AM »
James Jarman to the W.C.

"Mr. JARMAN - After the motorcade turned, going west on Elm, then there was a loud shot, (one)or backfire, as I thought it was then--I thought it was a backfire.
Mr. BALL - You thought it was what?
Mr. JARMAN - A backfire or an officer giving a salute to the President. And then at that time I didn't, you know, think too much about it. And then the second shot (two)was fired, and that is when the people started falling on the ground and the motorcade car jumped forward, and then the third shot (three)was fired right behind the second one.
Mr. BALL - Were you still on your knees looking up?
Mr. JARMAN - Well, after the third shot was fired, I think I got up and I run over to Harold Norman and Bonnie Ray Williams, and told them, I said, I told them that it wasn't a backfire or anything, that somebody was shooting at the President.

Seems Jarman thought he heard three shots.

Seems simple enough, Jarman states the 2nd shot takes place before the limousine speeds away then another shot. Shot one is the neck/throat shot. Shot two is the head shot. The car speeds away and a third shot after the head shot?

James Jarman:

He said that he heard a shot and then saw President KENNEDY
move his right hand up to his head.
After an elapse of three
or four seconds, he heard a second shot and then the vehicle
bearing President KENNEDY speeded up
and he was unable to
observe any more about the presidential vehicle. He said a
third shot was heard- by-him closely following the second shot
possibly within/second or two afterward. He said these shots
sounded to him to be too loud to have been anywhere outside the
TSBD building.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2019, 07:12:06 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2019, 11:01:17 AM »
Seems simple enough, Jarman states the 2nd shot takes place before the limousine speeds away then another shot. Shot one is the neck/throat shot. Shot two is the head shot. The car speeds away and a third shot after the head shot?

James Jarman:

He said that he heard a shot and then saw President KENNEDY
move his right hand up to his head.
After an elapse of three
or four seconds, he heard a second shot and then the vehicle
bearing President KENNEDY speeded up
and he was unable to
observe any more about the presidential vehicle. He said a
third shot was heard- by-him closely following the second shot
possibly within/second or two afterward. He said these shots
sounded to him to be too loud to have been anywhere outside the
TSBD building.
"He said a third shot was heard by him closely following the second shot possibly within/ second or two afterward."

So you confirm he thought he heard three shots. Good.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2019, 02:01:57 PM »
"He said a third shot was heard by him closely following the second shot possibly within/ second or two afterward."

So you confirm he thought he heard three shots. Good.

Like so many others they add a shot. I am glad to see you are confirming he said the second shot was the headshot and a shot followed as the car was leaving Dealey Plaza.

Obviously you understood what he stated or there would not have been a reason to quote a later statement.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2019, 02:01:57 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2019, 02:06:16 PM »
Like so many others they add a shot. I am glad to see you are confirming he said the second shot was the headshot and a shot followed as the car was leaving Dealey Plaza.

Where did i confirm that the second shot was the headshot?

Obviously you understood what he stated or there would not have been a reason to quote a later statement.

I quoted him to contradict your belief that there were only two shots not three. You seem to have quoted  guy who disagrees with you.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2019, 02:40:39 PM »
Where did i confirm that the second shot was the headshot?

I quoted him to contradict your belief that there were only two shots not three. You seem to have quoted  guy who disagrees with you.

No, he clearly stated in the statement, it was there for all to read:
 "He said a third shot was heard- by-him closely following the second shot possibly within/second or two afterward"

You read his statement and understood he was talking about a second shot headshot because you felt the need to quote his WC statement in which he states the exact same thing. The car accelerates after the second shot and before the third. The acceleration takes place after the second shot headshot as evidenced by the Zapruder film.

Jarman WC:  "and that is when the people started falling on the ground and the motorcade car jumped forward, and then the third shot (three)was fired right behind the second one."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2019, 02:40:39 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2019, 03:33:49 PM »
That is not what Rosemary's parents or any other adult for that matter stated occurred. Why quote a child being interviewed 15 years later for a school paper instead of the adult eyewitnesses making statements at that time?

Rosemary's slowing-and-stopping is like the head turns of the Connallys and Mrs. Kennedy. It is substantiated by the Zapruder film.

Marilyn Willis (FBI Report on 6-19-64) "...when the motorcade passed on Elm Street in front of where she was standing she heard a noise that sounded like a firecracker or a backfire. A few seconds later she stated she heard another report and saw the top of President Kennedy's head "blow off and ringed by a red halo." She stated she believes she heard another shot following this."

I believe she was standing pretty far up on Elm.

Phil Willis:

Willis believed the first short was at Z202 with his Willis No 5 photo. He mentions Willis no. 4 as being several seconds before.

FBI Affidavit 6/23/64

WILLIS advised that at just about the  time that the
limousine carrying President Kennedy was opposite the Stemmons Freeway road
sign he heard a loud report and knew immediate1y it was a rifle shot
and knew also the shot "had hit.

Warren Commission
Mr. LIEBELER. Now did you stand at that particular spot the entire time, or did you move down Elm Street?
Mr. WILLIS. No, sir; I took that picture just seconds before the first shot was fired, to get back close up. Then I started down the street, and the regular weekly edition of Life magazine came out and shows me in about three different pictures going down the street. Then my next shot was taken at the very--in fact, the shot caused me to squeeze the camera shutter, and I got a picture of the President as he was hit with the first shot. So instantaneous, in fact, that the crowd hadn't had time to react.

Since you brought up Phil Willis:

Liebeler   You couldn’t tell whether he was hit by the first shot? You couldn’t tell whether he had been hit by the first shot or the second shot or the third shot, or by how many shots he had been hit?
WillisNo, sir; except this one thing might be worthy of mention. When I took slide No. 4, the President was smiling and waving and looking straight ahead, and Mrs. Kennedy was likewise smiling and facing more to my side of the street. When the first shot was fired, her head seemed to just snap in that direction, and he more or less faced the other side of the street and leaned forward, which caused me to wonder, although I could not see anything positively. It did cause me to wonder.
LiebelerYou say that the President looked toward his left; is that correct? Toward the side of Elm Street that you are standing on, or which way?
WillisIn slide No. 4 he was looking pretty much toward--straight ahead, and she was looking more to the left, which would be my side of the street.

When asked for specifics, Willis backed off his cavalier claims that Kennedy was hit by the first shot and that his 05 slide was taken at the instant of the shot.

================

Jackie's Theodore White interview. She describes two shots with the first hitting both men.
They were gunning the motorcycles; there were these little backfires; there was one noise like that; I thought it was a backfire. Then next I saw Connelly grabbing his arms and saying `no no no nonono,' with his fist beating--then Jack turned and I turned--all I remember was a blue gray building up ahead; then Jack turned back, so neatly; his last expression was so neat; he had his hand out, I could see a piece of his skull coming off; it was flesh colored not white--he was holding out his hand--and I can see this perfectly clean piece detaching itself from his head; then he slumped in my lap

She certainly doesn't do what you claim she does with that statement.