Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee  (Read 33711 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2018, 01:46:05 AM »
Advertisement
I miss Herbert.  Does anyone know what happened to him?

After looking for Herbert's very useful "WC numbered exhibits" website where he had photo links to all 3000+ exhibits with an easy to use search engine and noticing his absence from this Forum which in itself was very unusual, I started a "Where's Herbert?" thread at the old Forum and never had a reply.

WHERE'S HERBERT?

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 07:19:19 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2018, 01:46:05 AM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2018, 02:44:52 AM »
Nobody nose.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2018, 07:17:53 AM »
Nobody nose.

Maybe Nostrildamas knows?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2018, 07:17:53 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2018, 12:35:18 PM »

After looking for Herbert's very useful "WC numbered exhibits" website where he had photo links to all 3000+ exhibits with an easy to use search engine and noticing his absence from this Forum which in itself was very unusual, I started a "Where's Herbert?" thread at the old Forum and never had a reply.

WHERE'S HERBERT?

JohnM

Herbert and our beloved president are of the same borough, came up about the same time. Though sidelined tragically by bone spurs,
our president somehow caught up with and passed Herbert, outranking him, currently.

(....."believe me....I am the least racist person.".....)

Fred Trump, 1954:
TOMASELLO v. TRUMP | 30 Misc.2d 643 (1961) | sc2d6431542 ...
https://www.leagle.com/decision/196167330misc2d6431542
Attorney(s) appearing for the Case. Friedman & Friedman ( Hyman R. Friedman and Michael L. Friedman of counsel), for plaintiffs. Halperin Natanson Shivitz Scholer & Steingut for Fred C. Trump and others, defendants. Lindenbaum & Young for Beach Haven Apartments, No. 1, Inc., and other defendants.
TOMASELLO v. TRUMP | 29 Misc.2d 713 (1961) | sc2d7131477 ...
https://www.leagle.com/decision/196174229misc2d7131477
... amended complaint to be served by the plaintiff. 6. This branch of the motion is to dismiss the amended complaint with respect to the defendant Beach Haven Shopping Center, Inc., on the ground of legal insufficiency. The plaintiff has consented to the dismissal stating that the inclusion of this defendant was an oversight.
Fred Trump 1954 06 18 senate interview of Fred ... - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../1954-06-18-senate-interview-of-fred-trump.pdf
1Kr. Simon, Mr. Trump, what is your connectn witr. Beach Haven Apartments, Inc.s? Mr-o Tramp. I am Pr'esident of Boach Raven Apartments. 14r S imon. Who are the stockholders of Beach Haven? Mr.' Trump, Fred C. Tivinp and William Tomasello. ?e, 81cor. Roughly speaking, vhatt 49roportion of the stock do you own?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 12:40:25 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2018, 11:19:13 PM »
100 percent correct. Notice also how the eyebrows and nose of "Harvey" and "Lee" match perfectly in your graphic which would not be the case with two unique individuals.

Yep W., the latest from Sandy is a genuine classic, paraphrasing "there is no missing teeth on the dental charts because they were replaced with prosthetic teeth"!?  :o
It's pretty clear to me that the Marine Dental facility served two functions, they wanted all the Marines to have problem free teeth and at the same time they also had an accurate dental forensic record in case of some sort of tragedy.

Anyway this is apparently the best representation of the two different men, Harvey and Lee.

So naturally I wanted to see if there was any similarities and the first step is to do a simple overlay. I've got to wonder if anyone on team "Harvey and Lee" did this essential comparison because before any further analysis, all the facial features and overall head shape and size are virtually perfect.

To get a better idea of what's going on I made an animation and because both views are slightly offset we can see if everything fits in 3D space and as usual because it's the same person we have equal relative depth maps.

The shape of the head is the same, the ears, eyes, nose, lips are all the same shape and in the same position, you can even see where his hair was and watch it recede. After all this facial analysis I'm getting very familiar with Oswald's unique face like his pointed top lip, his pouting bottom lip and minor blemishes like the triangular shape of the acne type scars on Oswald's chin and the divot to his left side.

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:21:42 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2018, 11:19:13 PM »

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2018, 01:24:14 PM »
Thanks John, I'll post this over at EF.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2018, 01:43:43 PM »
Strange that the later photo of Oswald (the one on the right) shows him with much thicker sideburns that the earlier one. How often does that happen?

And the younger Oswald has much larger ears than the older one on the right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2018, 01:43:43 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2018, 02:29:34 PM »
Strange that the later photo of Oswald (the one on the right) shows him with much thicker sideburns that the earlier one. How often does that happen?

Shaving?  Haircut?

No.

The two heads are not on the same plane, in relation to the camera.  In other words, one head (and therefore one set of ears) is closer to the camera than the other head (and the other set of ears).