Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 99494 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #424 on: August 08, 2019, 04:38:18 PM »
Advertisement
Do you think it's reasonable to demand that Frazier, in order to be credible regarding his witnessing Oswald's carrying the package into the TSBD, state, "... and I could see with my very own 20/20 eyeballs that Oswald hadn't jettisoned or hidden the package of curtain rods somewhere in front of me in the parking lot, but was STILL carrying that package of curtain rods when he entered the TSBD"?

No need.  Frazier was quite clear when he spoke to Tom Meros.

Tom Meros: And when he walked on ahead of you could you even see the package?
Buell Frazier:  No
Tom Meros: Unless you knew it was there, you wouldn't know what to look for.  You wouldn't even know that he had a package in his hand.
Buell Frazier: That is correct.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 04:40:22 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #424 on: August 08, 2019, 04:38:18 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #425 on: August 08, 2019, 04:45:33 PM »
No need.  Frazier was quite clear when he spoke to Tom Meros.

Tom Meros: And when he walked on ahead of you could you even see the package?
Buell Frazier:  No
Tom Meros: Unless you knew it was there, you wouldn't know what to look for.  You wouldn't even know that he had a package in his hand.
Buell Frazier: That is correct.

Iacoletti,

To your knowledge, was a package containing either curtain rods or a broken-down rifle found in Frazier's car or "hidden" somewhere between where he'd parked his car that morning and the rear entrance to the TSBD?

If Oswald had jettisoned or hid his package while walking through that part of the parking lot, don't you think Frazier would have noticed his doing so?

If Frazier was telling the truth about seeing Oswald's package in his car, what, given the above, are we to assume happened to that package?

Do you think Frazier was "seeing blobs" that morning, or that he had ... gasp ... "made it all up"?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 04:54:43 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #426 on: August 08, 2019, 05:13:32 PM »
If Oswald had jettisoned or hid his package while walking through that part of the parking lot, don't you think Frazier would have noticed his doing so?

No, he was watching them switch the train cars.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #426 on: August 08, 2019, 05:13:32 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #427 on: August 08, 2019, 05:32:29 PM »
No, he was watching them switch the train cars.

Iacoletti,

So, are you saying that Oswald did jettison or hide his curtain rods (or broken-down rifle) in the part of the parking lot he and Frazier walked through?

If so, why would Oswald do that?

Or rephrased, why do you think the evil, evil, evil CIA would have Oswald do that, or ... gasp ... have Frazier "make the whole thing up"?

ARE you saying that Frazier "made it all up" regarding the package in his car, etc, and, for some strange reason, wasn't willing to say he'd seen, with his very own 20/20 eyeballs, Oswald carry that "blob-like fantasy" into the TSBD?

Yes, I realize you're saying, "There's no evidence that Oswald carried that package into the building! The Warren Commission made it all up!"

But ... what are you really saying, Iacoletti?  That Frazier was a teller of untruths? 

If so, can you prove that with evidence?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 05:37:35 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #428 on: August 08, 2019, 05:39:41 PM »
So, are you saying that Oswald did jettison or hide his curtain rods (or broken-down rifle) in the part of the parking lot he and Frazier walked through?

No, I'm saying just what I said.  That Frazier didn't see Oswald carry a package into the building (or even the annex).  Nobody did.

If so, why would Oswald do that?

Or rephrased, why do you think the evil, evil, evil CIA would have Oswald do that, or ... gasp ... have Frazier "make the whole thing up"?

I understand that you're old and confused, but I have never said that the evil, evil, evil CIA had Oswald do anything, or that Frazier made the whole thing up.  As usual, you make up a strawman and try to argue with it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #428 on: August 08, 2019, 05:39:41 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #429 on: August 08, 2019, 06:17:24 PM »
I'm saying just what I said.  That Frazier didn't see Oswald carry a package into the building (or even the annex).  Nobody did.

Iacoletti,

1) Did the package ever exist?

If you say "yes," then what happened to it?  Was it left in Frazier's car?  Hidden under a car in the parking lot?

If you say "no," aren't you accusing Frazier (and his sister) of being a teller of untruths?

2)  Could the fact that Frazier "didn't see Oswald carry the package into the building" be attributed to the possibility that Oswald was walking some distance ahead of Frazier, that Oswald was holding the package somewhat in front of himself, and that Frazier wasn't exactly watching Oswald like a hawk? You know, to make sure he didn't drop those precious "curtain rods"?

3)  How many other TSBD employees, other than Jack "Sketchy Memory" Dougherty, encountered Oswald after he'd entered the TSBD?

--  MWT   ;)

PS I may be "old," but I'm not confused.

Do you think all "old" people are confused, Iacoletti?

What's with the insult against "old" people?

Are you trying to get yourself banned from the forum?

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 06:39:16 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #430 on: August 08, 2019, 06:38:17 PM »
1) Did the package ever exist?

Only Frazier, Randle, and Oswald ever knew for sure.  And two of them are dead.

If so, what happened to it?  Was it left in Frazier's car?  Hidden under a car in the parking lot?

I don't know.  The package that Frazier described was never found.

2)  Could the fact that Frazier "didn't see Oswald carry the package into the building" be attributed to the possibility that Oswald was walking some distance ahead of Frazier, that Oswald was holding the package somewhat in front of himself, and that Frazier wasn't exactly watching Oswald like a hawk to make sure he didn't drop those "curtain rods"?

Possibly.  The point is that nobody saw Oswald carry a package into the building, which if you were better with computers and actually read the thread before chiming in you would know that this was the claim that somebody made.

3)  How many other TSBD employees, other than Dougherty, encountered Oswald after he'd entered the TSBD?

I also don't know.  And it's quite irrelevant to the discussion.

PS I may be "old," but I'm not confused.

Do you think all "old" people are confused?

No, just you.  Otherwise you'd stop making up arguing points and actually respond to what is written.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 06:39:19 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #430 on: August 08, 2019, 06:38:17 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #431 on: August 08, 2019, 06:56:02 PM »
The package that Frazier described was never found. The point is that nobody saw Oswald carry a package into the building ...

Correct, a package, consisting of a homemade paper bag full of curtain rods was not found after the assassination, nor was a package comprised of a homemade paper bag and a broken-down rifle found.

Question: Was a group of un-packaged curtain rods found in the TSBD? How about a rifle, still broken-down or ... otherwise?

Question: Was a homemade paper bag that could have contained either of those things found in the sixth floor "sniper's nest" after the assassination?

If you say "no," on what grounds do you say "no"?

Because you just don't trust the DPD and/or the FBI?

Question:  Does the fact that neither did Frazier see (from some distance away and from behind) a longish package in one of Oswald's hands when he (Oswald) entered the building, nor did Jack "I Got A Real Sketchy Memory When I'm Nervous" Dougherty remember seeing Oswald with a package, somehow prove (to your satisfaction, anyway) that Oswald did not enter the building with said package --

-- of curtain rods or "otherwise"?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 08:25:26 PM by Thomas Graves »