Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 99626 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #408 on: August 04, 2019, 12:05:37 AM »
Advertisement
Translation, please.
You don't need one, you are just bored

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: August 04, 2019, 12:05:37 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #409 on: August 04, 2019, 03:30:33 AM »
Translation, please.

Out of your depth?

Online Bill Brown

« Reply #410 on: August 04, 2019, 06:25:54 AM »
I wish you understood how silly your suggestion is. You and Mytton fail to keep up with reality and somehow find a way to get lost.  If "immediately" means getting run over crossing the street, maybe you could give a live demonstration to show what you are talking about.  Like the people you see running towards the knoll, next, you'll say they were intending to climb a tree, right?

What are you talking about?

Look, this is real simple.

There was no immediate rush to the knoll.  The images posted by John Mytton show that.  What don't you understand?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: August 04, 2019, 06:25:54 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #411 on: August 04, 2019, 09:35:50 AM »

Bill Brown are you allergic to this lovely photo. Maybe you and Mytton get your info by way of horseback

Hahaha, in your first wave all I see is mostly a bunch of women who were going to hit the gunman/gunmen with their handbags? LOL!

Look closely at the whole picture and we see some people running to get off the road, some people standing about and some people in the distance who are just walking or standing, not particularly compelling.

A better representation of people running up the stairs is the following Bell Film but because of the edit we don't know exactly how long after the shots these people were running or why?

Here's panoramas of both Nix and Zapruder and there is hardly anyone this far down Elm street so where were the people who ran up the knoll and what did they see and/or hear?

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 09:41:10 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #412 on: August 04, 2019, 11:23:52 AM »

Hahaha, in your first wave all I see is mostly a bunch of women who were going to hit the gunman/gunmen with their handbags? LOL!

Look closely at the whole picture and we see some people running to get off the road, some people standing about and some people in the distance who are just walking or standing, not particularly compelling.

A better representation of people running up the stairs is the following Bell Film but because of the edit we don't know exactly how long after the shots these people were running or why?

Here's panoramas of both Nix and Zapruder and there is hardly anyone this far down Elm street so where were the people who ran up the knoll and what did they see and/or hear?

JohnM

Nice, it is obvious you are painting yourself into a corner. Was the topic at about women and handbags? You have no argument
Bell film shows exactly what I showed from the opposite side. But of course you add your ba ba ba ba ba" but but because of the edit we don't know exactly how long after the shots these people were running or why"

Sure, now you are an edit expert? Don't kid yourself

So, on one hand, your going to use the Bell film to promote the way you view it but then, on the other hand, tell me the way I have to view it.

You need help with what to view. EX. your cheesy panoramic view. Really, In it, I see a car, oh wait, the car is stretched out a mile and why does one motorcycle look like it's 50 ft long and blurry. Back to using your artwork from the John Mytton school of photography located next to Bill Brown's school of the blind. Who are you two trying to fool? If you guys are bored and need a friend....get a dog

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: August 04, 2019, 11:23:52 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #413 on: August 04, 2019, 02:56:04 PM »

Holland says there were 40 to 50 people searching behind the fence within 15 minutes.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 03:03:13 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #414 on: August 04, 2019, 03:29:18 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #415 on: August 04, 2019, 03:36:47 PM »
Within 3 to 5 minutes after the shots the area behind the fence was sealed off by about 50 policemen.  - Lee Bowers