Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 99710 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2019, 01:56:24 AM »
Advertisement
Are you not also countering the statement of Dougherty's father as to his son's stability, and also you must believe Dougherty was a supervisor
at Goodwill Ind.? Doesn't this nicely supports the assessment of son Jack's capacity?

Dougherty had the responsibility of coming in early and making sure that certain important systems were running smoothly, is that a sign that he couldn't recall a simple detail?

Mr. BALL - Let's see, Mr. Dougherty, you said that you have some extra chores--what are those extra chores?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I have to see to it that the water system is pumped up. In other words, the air pressure is up to where---up to 40 pounds so that if it isn't pumped up, the alarm goes off, and the ADT runs that alarm system, and we immediately call Mr. Truly and of course they call me.
Mr. BALL - What is the ADT?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's that---I don't know too much about it---it has something to do with the alarm system they have got down there.
Mr. BALL - You mean the pressure, do you?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes
Mr. BALL - Is that a fire-alarm system?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes--you could call it that.
Mr. BALL - Now, what else do you do there early in the morning?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, let's see, I have to check and see that there is no leaks ,in the building, that the pipes are not leaking somewhere.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2019, 01:56:24 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #185 on: July 04, 2019, 02:25:34 AM »
Dougherty had the responsibility of coming in early and making sure that certain important systems were running smoothly, is that a sign that he couldn't recall a simple detail?

Mr. BALL - Let's see, Mr. Dougherty, you said that you have some extra chores--what are those extra chores?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I have to see to it that the water system is pumped up. In other words, the air pressure is up to where---up to 40 pounds so that if it isn't pumped up, the alarm goes off, and the ADT runs that alarm system, and we immediately call Mr. Truly and of course they call me.
Mr. BALL - What is the ADT?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's that---I don't know too much about it---it has something to do with the alarm system they have got down there.
Mr. BALL - You mean the pressure, do you?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes
Mr. BALL - Is that a fire-alarm system?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes--you could call it that.
Mr. BALL - Now, what else do you do there early in the morning?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, let's see, I have to check and see that there is no leaks ,in the building, that the pipes are not leaking somewhere.

JohnM

What's that, John M...? I can barely hear you.... continuing from my last post, bottom image....third page:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2019, 02:33:42 AM »
What's that, John M...? I can barely hear you.... continuing from my last post, bottom image....third page:

Awesome, you post and endorse what the Warren Commission investigated, so what about their investigations with Oswald?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2019, 02:33:42 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2019, 02:38:35 AM »
Let me put this another way Tom, if Dougherty was as challenged as you make out then why was he employed at all and why was he given important responsibilities at the Depository where he worked for more than a decade?
If I was Dougherty without an alibi in the building from where shots were fired I would be a little nervous too, but this in no way diminishes his accumulated decade of working there.

Well Tom, I know I'm jealous of your ability to present mountains of worthless unconnected evidence, cheers!

JohnM

I only posted pages 2, 3, 4, of the 61 pg, Dougherty file. (not including the cover (pg 1))

https://catalog.archives.gov/id/7460478
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 02:39:18 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2019, 02:46:04 AM »
How can you dismiss the sworn testimony of his own wife?
Answer..Quite easily.
  Every picture or film that I'm aware of shows him wearing his ring .  In photos it is difficult to tell but I'm not aware of any photo or film taken during his marriage that clearly shows him not wearing his wedding ring. 
So if there is a picture that doesn't show him wearing the ring ...he must have had it on anyway? OK. BTW link your pictures.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2019, 02:46:04 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #189 on: July 04, 2019, 01:54:54 PM »
Answer..Quite easily.  So if there is a picture that doesn't show him wearing the ring ...he must have had it on anyway? OK. BTW link your pictures.

As you're the one trying to prove a point i.e. Oswald didn't always wear his wedding ring, why don't you, 'quite easily' find and post your own pictures showing he didn't?  Jeezz, you guys want everything laid out on a plate for you. Do some damn work for yourself!

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #190 on: July 04, 2019, 10:30:25 PM »
.. post your own pictures showing he didn't? 
Could it be that none exist and therefore a wedding ring lying on a dresser proves nothing?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: July 04, 2019, 10:30:25 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #191 on: July 05, 2019, 12:09:34 AM »
Could it be that none exist and therefore a wedding ring lying on a dresser proves nothing?

Research and find out!