Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald’s notes in his guidebook for marines  (Read 10881 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald’s notes in his guidebook for marines
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2019, 05:40:33 PM »
Advertisement
Have you?

I certainly have.  I don't bluff my way through arguments like you do.

And can you guarantee that you're not cherrypicking, mispresenting or outright lying (as per your job description)?

Says the guy who completely invents posts that I supposedly made before the forum crashed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2019, 05:40:33 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2019, 06:17:36 PM »
I certainly have.  I don't bluff my way through arguments like you do.

Says the guy who completely invents posts that I supposedly made before the forum crashed.

Why would I argue with the likes of you? Only mockery is suitable for you lot.

Watch out what you accuse me of; and don't blame me for your lousy memory

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2019, 06:22:08 PM »
Why would I argue with the likes of you? Only mockery is suitable for you lot.

Those who know the facts discuss them.  Those who do not just engage in mockery and declare victory.

Watch out what you accuse me of; and don't blame me for your lousy memory

A claim of superior memory isn't going to wish those alleged forum posts into existence.  Or the evidence that you keep inventing (like Marina supposedly seeing Oswald practicing aiming).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2019, 06:22:08 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2019, 06:54:25 PM »
Those who know the facts discuss them.  Those who do not just engage in mockery and declare victory.

A claim of superior memory isn't going to wish those alleged forum posts into existence.  Or the evidence that you keep inventing (like Marina supposedly seeing Oswald practicing aiming).

PM has access to her files as to who said what. I wasn't anywhere near that porch, sport. And are you distinguishing between 'aiming' and 'pointing' by any chance?

Those who rinse & repeat for decade after decade need to seek help
Mockery suits you lot better than anything

Where did I claim a number of posts?
Where did I claim superior memory?
Bug said he exaggerated
You responded

You also claimed you never called us lemmings
I caught you out on that one. Remember?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 07:00:34 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2019, 09:02:39 PM »
Is this 'discussion' about Oswald being seen dry-firing his rifle on his porch in general? Or is it about being seen exclusively by Marina? If the former, Guss Russo in his book LIVE BY THE SWORD, page 193, does state that three neighbours reported seeing Oswald doing exactly that;  https://books.google.com/books?id=7Q87Rrxyh9wC&pg=PA193&lpg=PA193&dq=oswald+dry+firing+rifle&source=bl&ots=jUqxiCgZho&sig=ACfU3U0r0xngwh55sXs9wbv7xvzu1JkS5A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiszKzO8IfjAhXiqFkKHViGBOEQ6AEwFHoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=oswald%20dry%20firing%20rifle&f=false

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2019, 09:02:39 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2019, 10:01:49 PM »
PM has access to her files as to who said what. I wasn't anywhere near that porch, sport. And are you distinguishing between 'aiming' and 'pointing' by any chance?

[sigh]

What part of "I did not see it, because it was dark, and I would be in the room at that time" do you not understand?

Those who rinse & repeat for decade after decade need to seek help

Are you the same Bill Chapman who has told the same "pearly gates" joke umpteen times?

Mockery suits you lot better than anything

The last refuge of a guy who doesn't know the evidence well enough to even defend his beliefs.

Where did I claim a number of posts?
Where did I claim superior memory?
Bug said he exaggerated
You responded

When did "Bug" say that?  Be specific.

You also claimed you never called us lemmings
I caught you out on that one. Remember?

So much for your memory.  Cite me ever making the claim that I never called you lemmings.  Who is "us", anyway?  What you actually said was:

"All you do is call people who disagree with you 'ignorant' and 'lemmings'".

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2019, 10:04:29 PM »
Is this 'discussion' about Oswald being seen dry-firing his rifle on his porch in general? Or is it about being seen exclusively by Marina? If the former, Guss Russo in his book LIVE BY THE SWORD, page 193, does state that three neighbours reported seeing Oswald doing exactly that;  https://books.google.com/books?id=7Q87Rrxyh9wC&pg=PA193&lpg=PA193&dq=oswald+dry+firing+rifle&source=bl&ots=jUqxiCgZho&sig=ACfU3U0r0xngwh55sXs9wbv7xvzu1JkS5A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiszKzO8IfjAhXiqFkKHViGBOEQ6AEwFHoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=oswald%20dry%20firing%20rifle&f=false

Thanks Denis.  It would be nice to see what the footnote source for that was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2019, 10:04:29 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2019, 10:23:52 PM »
Thanks Denis.  It would be nice to see what the footnote source for that was.

Yes John, agreed. I spent over an hour trying to find a source, no luck as yet. A statement as strong as that certainly needs backup. I did try to make it clear that the claim was by Russo. I admit I've never seen that claim anywhere else. Did you read the whole page? If accurate it certainly gives a solid indication of Oswald's mental state at that time. Which, before you say it, doesn't prove Oswald was an assassin.
.................................................................................

Just found a similar claim in Reclaiming History. (below) I have the book (of course lol) but the source notes are on the CD that comes with the book. Unfortunately, I lent out the CD and never got it back. Hopefully, another member can help.
https://books.google.com/books?id=q1VJAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA743&lpg=PA743&dq=neighbors+saw+Oswald+dry+firing+rifle&source=bl&ots=6BS1T4SArg&sig=ACfU3U2V48SRZvUe7lAE5qC7RdpdJsetpw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiR7cyLi4jjAhUPyFkKHUZFCt4Q6AEwDnoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=neighbors%20saw%20Oswald%20dry%20firing%20rifle&f=false
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 10:43:02 PM by Denis Pointing »