Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CBS News Inquiry 1967 - Warren Report (Dan Rather carries a rifle package)  (Read 12658 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
Stop playing games. The alternative, indeed the overarching alternative, is abundantly clear.

No it isn't. It's something Bugs concoted based on no evidence whatsoever in an attempt to discredit a witness.

Considering alternatives for which there is at least some evidence is one thing. Considering a wacky theory with no evidence to support is something else entirely.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

So secured in some fashion. No need to cut with scissors as you previously speculated? Are you now going with disassembled? String or tape or just gravity? You don’t have a life John?

Yawn, again with the 20 questions and even though every LNer answer I see here is practical and possible you just want to poo-poo everything and then ask the same 20 questions all over again ad nauseum, I don't know if you're insane or I'm more insane because I stick around?

So secured in some fashion.

Well the only place the rifle could be exposed when in a folded bag would be when the rifle was laying down on the back seat and unless Frazier drove like a maniac then the chances of exposure with the most open solution is fairly small.

No need to cut with scissors as you previously speculated?

Again, none of us are Oswald but I reckon if Oswald wanted to transport the assembled rifle in a taped off bag then he would have just cut off the top. And if the bag wasn't made long enough then it's perfectly feasible that he just tied the bag off. See I can't lose, all roads lead to Rome.

Are you now going with disassembled?

See above.

String or tape or just gravity?

Of course, any of the 3 could work.

String on a disassembled rifle wouldn't necessarily show any marks.
Tape on an assembled rifle could simply be cut off.
And since Oswald wasn't wielding the long bag like Excalibur and based on the evidence of Oswald holding the bag upright then a fold would be more than adequate.

You don’t have a life John?

Not lately, I'm recovering.

JohnM

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:50:11 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Bill Chapman

No it isn't. It's something Bugs concoted based on no evidence whatsoever in an attempt to discredit a witness.

Considering alternatives for which there is at least some evidence is one thing. Considering a wacky theory with no evidence to support is something else entirely.

What 'something' are you referring to, exactly? That Buell might have indeed decided to not take the chance of frying along with Dirty Harvey, or at least possibly facing a lifetime of genpop suspicion?

>>>@Newbies: Buell himself showed concern about a possible general outcry. He did in fact suffer somewhat for being the guy who drove the eventual prime suspect to the eventual scene of the crime. And it's not beyond the realm of possibility (unless you're a CTard) that Buell's sister would be somewhat reluctant to be known as the sister of the guy who drove the eventual prime suspect to the eventual scene of the crime.<<<

Tell us what's 'wacky' about self-preservation.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:18:33 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

(@Martin)

Yawn, again with the 20 questions and even though every LNer answer I see here is practical and possible you just want to poo-poo everything and then ask the same 20 questions all over again ad nauseum, I don't know if you're insane or I'm more insane because I stick around?
>>> Your lengthy absence led me to believe you were either ill, or had finally had enough of these lunatics. In any case, at least one CTard took credit for your absence.

Well the only place the rifle could be exposed when in a folded bag would be when the rifle was laying down on the back seat and unless Frazier drove like a maniac then the chances of exposure with the most open solution is fairly small.
>>> Close. Buell wasn't driving like a maniac, he was driving a maniac.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 08:22:40 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

What 'something' are you referring to, exactly? That Buell might have indeed decided to not take the chance of frying along with Dirty Harvey, or at least possibly facing a lifetime of genpop suspicion?

(@Newbies: Buell himself stated as much about the latter possible 'genpop' thing. He did in fact suffer somewhat for him being the guy who drove the eventual prime suspect to the eventual scene of the crime. And it's not beyond the realm of possibility that Buell's sister would be somewhat reluctant to be known as the sister of the guy who drove the eventual prime suspect to the eventual scene of the crime.

What 'something' are you referring to, exactly?

Your so-called "overarching alternative"

(@Newbies: Buell himself stated as much about the latter possible 'genpop' thing.

@ Newbies: No he didn't state that.

I never said self-preservation is 'wacky', so your question is invalid and irrelevant

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

(@Martin)

>>> Your lengthy absence led me to believe you were either ill, or had finally had enough of these lunatics. In any case, at least one CTard took credit for your absence.

>>> Close. Buell wasn't driving like a maniac, he was driving a maniac.

I don't really want to know what goes on in your head, but you seem extremely confused

Offline Colin Crow

JohnM

Actually just 4 questions John, and only 3 relating to the evidence. If I've told you once I've told you a million times it doesn't help to exaggerate!

Jack Nessan is supporting the 42" sack, maybe you missed his contribution. Or is that claim not worth a response from you?

As for your sanity John......are you doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 03:28:33 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Matthew Finch

How many people (in the history of the world) have ever carried their lunch under their arm... between a cupped hand and armpit??

...And in a 2 foot long bag.   ;)