Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 96439 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
I believe that Lee was carrying curtain rods AND his lunch in that flimsy light weight paper sack .....

I do too----cheese sandwich & apple!

If he really did tell Mr Frazier that morning that he didn't have any lunch in the long bag, then it might have simply been because he wanted to be left alone at lunch break to consume his lunch in peace & quiet.

The Wiegman film shows Prayer Man raising his right hand to his mouth while holding something in his left hand:

He's finishing the last of his lunch (apple or sandwich?), and holding the last of his coke, while watching the P. parade.

P.S. It would not have been the done thing for a female Depository clerk to stand around consuming food & drink outside like this. For a manual grunt like Mr Oswald though-------no problem!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

P.S. It would not have been the done thing for a female Depository clerk to stand around consuming food & drink outside like this. For a manual grunt like Mr Oswald though-------no problem!

Is this some female clerk etiquette rule that I'm unaware of?

Offline Alan Ford

Is this some female clerk etiquette rule that I'm unaware of?

Apparently so!

The ladies ate before going outside. Grunts like Mr Lovelady and Mr Oswald were less ladylike!

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

If he really did tell Mr Frazier that morning that he didn't have any lunch in the long bag, then it might have simply been because he wanted to be left alone at lunch break to consume his lunch in peace & quiet.

The Wiegman film shows Prayer Man raising his right hand to his mouth while holding something in his left hand:

He's finishing the last of his lunch (apple or sandwich?), and holding the last of his coke, while watching the P. parade.

Whew.

Offline Alan Ford

Whew.

Welcome back, Mr Smith. We trust you've had a chance to lick those wounds caused by the very public curtain-rod lashing you received!  :D

Now! There is nothing at all unreasonable in the proposition that Mr Oswald was in the front entranceway watching the Presidential parade
-------------it's what he himself claimed (as we now know from Agent Hosty's interrogation notes)!
-------------his claim is supported by the presence of the Prayer Man figure in the Hughes, Wiegman and Darnell films!
-------------the claim that he brought a rifle into the Depository that morning has collapsed in the face of the evidence that he brought 2 curtain rods which were later found and printed!
-------------all attempts to put him at the 6th fl window firing shots at JFK have been and remain a miserable failure!

If you disagree with the proposition that Prayer Man is Mr Oswald, perhaps you could tell us who you think Prayer Man is? We could all do with another laugh from you!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Alan, have you checked the inner workings of the investigation around mid-March 64? This was an interesting time. From memory Ball and Belin were involved with various timings and reconstructions with witnesses just after the initial date on the CSS form. Howlett was involved in many of them. Was he in Dallas when the rods were first handed to Day. Going to check my copy of Inquest.

Offline Walt Cakebread

Oh Damn it!...Now we need to debate and argue about whether the fruit in the sack was an apple or and orange???    Some reports say Lee said he had a sandwich and an orange, while the senile old Fritz lists the fruit as an apple....What the hell difference does it make?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Some reports say Lee said he had a sandwich and an orange,

What reports?