Author Topic: OSWALD AND THE COKE  (Read 19782 times)

Online Colin Crow

Re: OSWALD AND THE COKE
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2010, 10:57:38 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Colin.

Roy Lewis is black. So, it couldn't be him.
Troy West sounds like as if he was asleep. sleepy2

Piper+West...black or white. Thats the question.

From what I've seen so far I would would bet on black.

Yes,  Eddie Piper and Troy West are both black.

Thnak Martin,

I see pics of Piper in that page but the link to Troy was no longer working....anyone have a pic of Troy West?

Online Colin Crow

« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2010, 11:13:53 PM »
So we are left with this puzzling statement by Marrion Baker......

ENATOR COOPER - Did you see anyone else while you were in the building, other than this man you have identified later as Oswald, and Mr. Truly?
Mr. BAKER - On the first floor there were two men. As we came through the main doorway to the elevators, I remember as we tried to get on the elevators I remember two men, one was sitting on this side and another one between 20 or 30 feet away from us looking at us.

Mr. DULLES - Were they white men?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.

So who would qualify?

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2010, 12:46:08 AM »

Malcolm [Wallace] is a known convicted killer and he happened to be associated with LBJ and yes a fingerprint of his was found on a box in the sniper's nest. But you knew that.

Wallace's print wasn't found on any TSBD box at all. That's CT Myth #49.

The ONLY unidentified print on ANY of the TSBD boxes was a PALMPRINT, not a FINGERprint, so that rules out Mac Wallace.

David,

where then did this come from?

Looks like a fingerprint to me.  thumbs1xx

Here is a primer on fingerprints  thumbs1xx

Tony
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 01:12:14 AM
by Tony Fratini
»

Offline David Von Pein

• THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN F. KENNEDY: A LONE-GUNMAN VIEWPOINT
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2010, 01:06:45 AM »

Who knows? But that Wallace print most certainly DID NOT come from any of the boxes in the Texas School Book Depository Building. And that fact is confirmed via Commission Exhibit No. 3131:

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 01:14:09 AM
by David Von Pein
»

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2010, 01:18:09 AM »

Who knows? But that Wallace print most certainly DID NOT come from any of the boxes in the Texas School Book Depository Building. .....

David,

that fingerprint had to come from somewhere and why did it take the FBI 18 months to come to the conclusion that it wasn't a match? In addition, all of us know that there is NO WAY that ANY official body would ever admit to a Wallace fingerprint being anywhere near Dallas let alone the sniper's nest  thumbs1xx The implications of that are staggering.

On another matter -

Now the WC states that the chicken bones WAS present on the Sixth Floor, Tom Alyea says there were NO chicken bones on the Sixth Floor. Who is correct David?

cheers,

Tony
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 01:20:09 AM
by Tony Fratini
»

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2010, 01:31:19 AM »

Tony,

I'm just going by THE EVIDENCE (which CE3131 certainly represents). And CE3131 says that all prints lifted off of the TSBD boxes were identified EXCEPT FOR ONE PALMPRINT, which the FBI was still trying to identify as of the date of the letter to the WC which is seen in CE3131 (and that date was Sept. 18, 1964).

Anybody can CLAIM anything they want.

Who was it who first claimed that an "unidentified" print in the National Archives belonged to Malcolm Wallace anyway? Do you know?

I would say that the reason for any prints still being marked "unidentified" in the National Archives is due to the fact that there was a large gap in time between the time the TSBD box prints were photographed and the time the FBI finally got around to acquiring comparison prints of the various DPD officers. The FBI didn't get those DPD prints until August and September of '64 -- nine months after the assassination.

So it wasn't until AUGUST and SEPTEMBER that the "unidentified" prints on the TSBD boxes could be compared with the people to whom almost all of them actually belonged--members of the Dallas Police Department. And that's why fingerprint expert Arthur Mandella had to tell the Warren Commission on April 2, 1964 (4 to 5 months before most of the prints [save one palmprint] were positively identified), that he just simply did not know whose prints those "unidentified" prints belonged to. How could he have known as of 4/2/64? Nobody had even compared the prints with all the Dallas cops who touched the boxes until months after Mandella's testimony.

Why the delay? I have no idea.

But, regardless of the reason for that delay, CE3131 STILL EXISTS and is still the BEST EVIDENCE to this day regarding the prints on the Depository boxes.

If you want to believe that CE3131 is nothing but a con job--feel free. It won't be the first time (or the last) that a conspiracy theorist is willing to throw out the official evidence in the JFK case in favor of conjecture and unsupportable theories.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 01:40:13 AM
by David Von Pein
»

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2010, 01:56:30 AM »

RE: The chicken bones....

We need look no further than the testimony of the person who said HE WAS EATING CHICKEN AND DRINKING DR. PEPPER ON THE SIXTH FLOOR ON NOV. 22 -- Bonnie Ray Williams.

Quite obviously, the chicken bones and Dr. Pepper bottle belonged to B.R. Williams.

Good gosh--Williams TOLD US the bones were his. And he also told us that he left the bones in a sack on the SIXTH FLOOR.

Is Bonnie Ray Williams supposed to be part of the "cover-up" now?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 02:04:46 AM
by David Von Pein
»