Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gen. Walker and Supreme Court Decision  (Read 11139 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Gen. Walker and Supreme Court Decision
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2019, 05:45:36 PM »
Advertisement
You should credit Dr. John McAdams, from his book, "How to think about claims...."

Exactly two years after the Warren Report was published. Wesley Liebler voiced his concerns about the torn out license plate photo in a letter to FBI Director Hoover.
Liebler asked if the FBI had interviewed Charles Klihr, a T.I. employee who owned an identical 1957 Chevy,  was a Walker volunteer and frequent Walker visitor.

Pg. 1 https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62389&relPageId=138
Pg. 2 https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62389&search=surrey_and+klihr#relPageId=139

Hoover's response to Liebler was, the FBI turned over the records of investigative work to the National Archive, make your inquiry there.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62389&search=surrey_and+klihr#relPageId=140

Hoover's internal response was, "don't give Wesley Liebler "nuthin'."

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62389&search=surrey_and+klihr#relPageId=141

This is off track...... BUT....  I LOL every time I hear the current news reports saying that the FBI is less than a honest, all American, Red, White & Blue, law enforcement agency that works diligently for the American people.   BULL S_ _ _ !!    The news media acts like the FBI has always been an honest and venerated American institution.....   Where the hell have they been??  We have many many documents that reveal the corruption of the FBI.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62389&search=surrey_and+klihr#relPageId=141

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2019, 05:45:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2019, 06:22:44 PM »
Walt ...I am inclined to agree with Mr Mytton [about the background] Someone tore out the plate and left a hole in the picture. No one will ever know who or when. Also there is all that stuff on page 111 [I can't find it on google images]
Oswald didn't take all that stuff to New Orleans so that left it unguarded when everyone else was there also.
Marina lied...there was no rifle in New Orleans.

Marina lied...there was no rifle in New Orleans.

Jerry, You're tying an anvil around yer neck and then entering a maraton.....   You don't have a snow-ball's- chance..to win this race .

Marina wasn't lying....She saw Lee looking over a rifle in the Apartment in New Orlean's....  I'm confident that the rifle was NOT the Mannlicher Carcano that George De Morhenschildt wanted back before he departed Dallas on April, 25 1963.   I suspect that Lee had a rifle that he got from Adrian Alba or one of Guy Bannister's "associates" and acted like he was interested taking the rifle to a rifle range to  examine it and test it.....   That's the rifle that Marina saw him "playing" with in New Orleans.    The Mannlicher Carcano never left Dallas after the Walker Hoax....  Demorhenschildt got the Carcano back from Lee after Lee retrieved it from beneath the brush pile where he had placed it for the DPD detectives to find.....  When G de M... got the rifle back he placed it in storage in Dallas before high tailing it out of town, after he had told an FBI informant ( Voshinin) that Lee Oswald was the scoundrel who had taken the "pot shot" at General Walker.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2019, 06:41:52 PM »
You seem to be struggling to grasp this....
If you say so Tom :)
You always want to seem fathoms ahead. Can you possibly connect some dots that aren't so many light years apart?
There is a lot of smoke all around---but the fire was out years ago.
I went to a General Walker speech [one] at a Dallas Kiwanis Club meeting when I was a kid. A neighbor [member] across the alley asked me if I wanted to go.
I remember that every time the general said words like 'presence' 'present' 'precedent' or 'preside' it always came out 'president' before he corrected himself. Can we say obsessed?
So meanwhile back at the ranch- I get you....Jack T Martin---under Walkers command in Germany---Minutemen----what else?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2019, 06:41:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2019, 06:52:03 PM »
If you say so Tom :)
You always want to seem fathoms ahead. Can you possibly connect some dots that aren't so many light years apart?
There is a lot of smoke all around---but the fire was out years ago.
I went to a General Walker speech [one] at a Dallas Kiwanis Club meeting when I was a kid. A neighbor [member] across the alley asked me if I wanted to go.
I remember that every time the general said words like 'presence' 'present' 'precedent' or 'preside' it always came out 'president' before he corrected himself. Can we say obsessed?
So meanwhile back at the ranch- I get you....Jack T Martin---under Walkers command in Germany---Minutemen----what else?

Walker was indoctrinating the soldiers in his command.   Walker was a Fascist  and he hated Communists....  but he had no business indoctrinating GI's in the belief's of the minutemen....    JFK learned of Walker's perfidy after Walker openly called for JFK to be shot following the BOP fiasco.....  And JFK relieved him of his command and ordered that Walker be reassigned to the US.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2019, 06:31:20 PM »
Walker was indoctrinating the soldiers in his command.   Walker was a Fascist  and he hated Communists....  but he had no business indoctrinating GI's in the belief's of the minutemen....    JFK learned of Walker's perfidy after Walker openly called for JFK to be shot following the BOP fiasco.....  And JFK relieved him of his command and ordered that Walker be reassigned to the US.
As a side note....  https://revcom.us/a/045/minutemen-enforcers-of-death.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2019, 06:31:20 PM »

Offline Thomas Halle

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2019, 12:03:18 AM »
Respectfully, this contribution lacks meaning. There is extremely little evidence that suspect Oswald was the one who shot at Ger. Walker, and this is simply part of the hokey "Official Narrative," meant to implicate Oswald and employ him as the designated patsy in the case.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2019, 01:48:14 AM »
Respectfully, this contribution lacks meaning. There is extremely little evidence that suspect Oswald was the one who shot at Ger. Walker, and this is simply part of the hokey "Official Narrative," meant to implicate Oswald and employ him as the designated patsy in the case.

The Walker HOAX had nothing at all to do with the coup d'e-tat in Dealey Plaza......   But after the FBI discovered that Lee had been involved in the Walker Hoax it serve their purposes very nicely to frame their patsy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2019, 01:48:14 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2019, 01:51:27 AM »

Oh sure, other than Marina's testimony, the surveillance photos of the Walker residence, and the fact that the mutilated bullet recovered at the Walker house was of the same make and model as those that Oswald used to kill JFK with, there's extremely little evidence implicating Oswald.  ::)